Assassination attempt on trump

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by randylahey »

And since some of you are confused about whether or not this is a good thing.... here is Barack Obama's tweet about the assassination attempt on trump

https://x.com/BarackObama/status/181227 ... rFm_w&s=19
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:07 pm “I'm grateful to hear that he's safe and doing well. I'm praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There's no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it."
Such magnanimity coming from the guy who beat Medicare, recognized Putin as President of Ukraine, and acknowledged picking Trump as his V.P. all in the last two weeks.

Pure. Jeen Yus.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hey baby…this whole Trump shooting thing has got me thinking about how I missed my shot with you…
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:00 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:07 pm “I'm grateful to hear that he's safe and doing well. I'm praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There's no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it."
Such magnanimity coming from the guy who beat Medicare, recognized Putin as President of Ukraine, and acknowledged picking Trump as his V.P. all in the last two weeks.

Pure. Jeen Yus.
you spelled “presidential” wrong
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Overlander wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:42 pm JFC Randy, you DO have a boner
he’s frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

the only thing I'm certain of, is that the next 6-24 months aren't gonna be smooth sailing, nor are they going to be all that enjoyable. I just hope we come through the other side more or less intact.
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If this message board is a petri dish of what America will be like the next year, that's frightening. Can we all come together
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The usual suspects are out frothing at the mouth.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

In this age of big money lobbying and superpacs, it’s rare to actually get the ear of a politician.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Reminder to not believe women when they say size matters cuz another inch or two could have made a lot of difference tonight
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:25 pm If this message board is a petri dish of what America will be like the next year, that's frightening. Can we all come together
yours is some of the most divisive rhetoric here

gtfo
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

DeletedUser wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:10 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:55 pm Hearing about it now. Haven't seen anything. Is it bad that my first thought was "bummer, I wish they succeeded" and my second thought was "if it wasn't staged".
Yes, that's bad that was your first thought.
No it’s not.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

A world with Roger Stone in it has few boundaries and a chorus of folks perennially shocked and concerned.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:33 pm In this age of big money lobbying and superpacs, it’s rare to actually get the ear of a politician.
Lol. You always have posts that are somehow the best and worst thing ever. Impressive
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Bye Randy.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:35 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:25 pm If this message board is a petri dish of what America will be like the next year, that's frightening. Can we all come together
yours is some of the most divisive rhetoric here

gtfo
There is nothing divisive about anything I say. I just don't agree with the mainstream left brain that you subscribe to.

But calling me divisive and telling me to gfto is exposing yourself
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:41 pmBye Randy.
Of course. Randy was right again, ban him
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

pdub wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:35 pm
twocoach wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:55 pm Hearing about it now. Haven't seen anything. Is it bad that my first thought was "bummer, I wish they succeeded" and my second thought was "if it wasn't staged".
No it’s not.
I think it's fine to hate Trump. I am not sure I think it's fine to want him to be assassinated.

But, to each their own?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

DeletedUser wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:42 pm
No it’s not.
I think it's fine to hate Trump. I am not sure I think it's fine to want him to be assassinated.

But, to each their own?
People that think like that aren't good people. I don't want biden reelected, I understand what he represents. But I would never wish harm on him, or anyone
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

DeletedUser wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:42 pm
No it’s not.

But, to each their own?
Yes.