Assassination attempt on trump

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by Overlander »

This is not good.

And yes, my first thought was too bad they missed.

My second thought was that the right is going to run wild with this.

My 3rd thought, misdirection
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

pdub wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:41 pmBye Randy.
Please?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

This is going to be a boost for Trump's chances to win.

He's at home loving all this attention and everyone talking about him like he's a bad ass for surviving an assassination attempt.

🤮🤢🤮🤢
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don’t think it’s a good thing at all.
But it all came from him.
He tried to ruin the process of our Democracy.

So no I think assassinations are bad and not how our country should run.
Still bummed it missed.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

If you are aiming for a head shot….put the dot on the eyebrows
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

DeletedUser wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:50 pm This is going to be a boost for Trump's chances to win.

He's at home loving all this attention and everyone talking about him like he's a bad ass for surviving an assassination attempt.

🤮🤢🤮🤢
Yes.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:53 pm If you are aiming for a head shot….put the dot on the eyebrows
That's one of the things that makes me question if the goal was to actually kill him.
Witnesses claim "things" were shot and "shattered". Bad aim or intentional?
He claims he was shot in the ear. Maybe. Probably. I'm not 100% convinced. I'm overthinking it but seems like a weird angle for him to have been shot with the wound he received.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Supposedly glass fragments. They are blaming the teleprompter, but his head was turned away from it. Nothing behind him. Weird that he tweeted all Hell was about to be loosed. If this is a Stone rat$&-+, we need to better on our game than 2000. Or 1972. Or 2016. Or 2020.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Right out of the Stone/ Bannon/ Jones playbook?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

A witness told the BBC he saw a man with a rifle crawling up a roof while Trump was speaking and tried to alert law enforcement.

The witness, who gave his name only as Greg, said he was listening to the speech outside the rally site when he saw a man "bear crawling" up the roof of a building about 50 feet away with a rifle.

“We’re pointing at him. The police are down there, running around on the ground. We’re like ‘Hey man, there’s a guy on the roof with a rifle,’" the witness said. The police "did not know what was going on,” he added.

"I'm thinking to myself why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?" he said. "Next thing you know five shots rang out."

NBC News has not independently confirmed the details he provided to the BBC.

He said the gunman was on the roof for 3 to 4 minutes and that police might have had a hard time seeing him because of the slope of the roof. He said the Secret Service later went up on the roof, after the shooter had apparently already been shot.
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

No helicopters around?
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Sniper/s waited until shooter shot.
Also, clearly they were visually engaged with the shooter. Why no immediate removal of Trump?
https://twitter.com/FearedBuck/status/1 ... 3597591688
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:37 pm A witness told the BBC he saw a man with a rifle crawling up a roof while Trump was speaking and tried to alert law enforcement.

The witness, who gave his name only as Greg, said he was listening to the speech outside the rally site when he saw a man "bear crawling" up the roof of a building about 50 feet away with a rifle.

“We’re pointing at him. The police are down there, running around on the ground. We’re like ‘Hey man, there’s a guy on the roof with a rifle,’" the witness said. The police "did not know what was going on,” he added.

"I'm thinking to myself why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?" he said. "Next thing you know five shots rang out."

NBC News has not independently confirmed the details he provided to the BBC.

He said the gunman was on the roof for 3 to 4 minutes and that police might have had a hard time seeing him because of the slope of the roof. He said the Secret Service later went up on the roof, after the shooter had apparently already been shot.
https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/statu ... 9727396107
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Randy, you seem well connected, any truth to the rumor that the Black people the Trump campaign pays to sit behind him at public events are asking for a 200-300% raise?
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Shirley wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:05 pm Randy, you seem well connected, any truth to the rumor that the Black people the Trump campaign pays to sit behind him at public events are asking for a 200-300% raise?
LMAO
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:57 pm Bidens quote on July 8th at a donor meeting:

"I have one job, and that's to beat Donald Trump. I'm absolutely certain I'm the best person to he able to do that. So, we're done talking about the debate, it's time to put trump in a bullseye"

Figure of speech? Hopefully. But when trump gets shot 5 days later....
For fucks sake, you're literally just parroting right wingnut posts off Twitter.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Horrible choice of weapon for that shot.
Amateur or stooge?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Federal investigators have tentatively identified the man who shot at Trump today in Pennsylvania: He is about 20 and is from Pennsylvania, according to five senior U.S. law enforcement officials briefed on the matter.