Contributor

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by jhawks99 »

Donnie already using this as a fundraising opportunity
Broham
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Overlander wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:45 pm Amateur or stooge?
Both, probably.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

shooter was a registered republican, per reuters, but also apparently donated to a Democrat-aligned super-pac (a whopping $15)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:20 am shooter was a registered republican, per reuters
Not super far fetched when you think about the diverse group of people who hate Trump.

I know lifelong Republicans who fucking hate him and no longer (currently) vote primarily republican.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DeletedUser wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:26 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:20 am shooter was a registered republican, per reuters
Not super far fetched when you think about the diverse group of people who hate Trump.

I know lifelong Republicans who fucking hate him and no longer (currently) vote primarily republican.
no, not all that surprising

initially at least, he doesn’t sound like the liberal extremist the randy’s of the world were hoping for
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Who has said/says Thomas Matthew Cooks hated Trump?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:33 am

initially at least, he doesn’t sound like the liberal extremist the randy’s of the world were hoping for
No.

And now it seems there are two groups forming:

The "it was staged group" (primarily Dems)

And the "this was an inside job by the CIA, they were going to him he be assassinated, but the shooter accidentally missed" (primarily Republicans).

We are so fucked.

And Trump is loving that a large chunk of our country now thinks he is the most courageous man in the world. 🙄
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

At least we know that it wasn't staged. If it was, there is no way they wouldn't have had an illegal immigrant playing the role of the shooter.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 6:18 am

At least we know that it wasn't staged. If it was, there is no way they wouldn't have had an illegal immigrant playing the role of the shooter.
Key factor is/would be who exactly is "they"?
There are many vastly different assumptions and theories regarding who and what might have been/be "they".
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Nut on nut violence and a lot of questions. Trump clearly benefited from the theater of the absurd. It wasn't the who, it was the what.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:07 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:00 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:07 pm “I'm grateful to hear that he's safe and doing well. I'm praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information. Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There's no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it."
Such magnanimity coming from the guy who beat Medicare, recognized Putin as President of Ukraine, and acknowledged picking Trump as his V.P. all in the last two weeks.

Pure. Jeen Yus.
you spelled “presidential” wrong
You misspelled “managed to fuck up everything to a remarkable level in three short years.” Yay, Brandon! You answered all the questions!
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

^^^

twocoach is in rare form lately!
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:46 am

^^^

The irony is there are people who have basically said illegal immigrants saved Trump's life with out those people realizing it.
I'll elaborate.
He was talking about illegal immigration when he was allegedly shot. He turned his head multiple times in the split seconds before he was allegedly shot. There were times when he was looking at a graph/chart when speaking. I heard a couple of people say things such as, Thank God he turned his head at the last second or it could have been much worse.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:30 am
^^^

The irony is there are people who have basically said illegal immigrants saved Trump's life with out those people realizing it.
I'll elaborate.
He was talking about illegal immigration when he was allegedly shot. He turned his head multiple times in the split seconds before he was allegedly shot. There were times when he was looking at a graph/chart when speaking. I heard a couple of people say things such as, Thank God he turned his head at the last second or it could have been much worse.
Who could have guessed that a lifetime of being a rich, entitled, classless, bigoted asshole, would pay such dividends?

No wonder his cult ranks him up there with Jesus.

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

so is Randy banned?

cuz I just thought of the best worst take yet:

with the way this dood shoots, do you think he was being recruited by Self?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:52 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:30 am

^^^

I'll elaborate.
Who could have guessed that a lifetime of being a rich, entitled, classless, bigoted asshole, would pay such dividends?

No wonder his cult ranks him up there with Jesus.

As much as I dislike the man, I don't want / wouldn't want him to be assassinated.
My guess is there are a lot of people who would like for him to be assassinated who don't take in to account that a quick death should be less preferable than a slow death - if you really dislike someone.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:59 am so is Randy banned?

Yeah, I prefer my Bronny take but it was bad timing when I made it last night - not knowing others were shot and died.

The NOT funny thing about randyItoldyouso is that I am fully confident he doesn't trust our government and the FBI and CIA and yet when the FBI and other authorities had the presser last night he probably kept saying out loud - I told you so. Meaning, he believes what they were saying.

I have not read much about it this morning but last night I (and it seemed many media members) was very surprised a member of the Secret Service wasn't present to speak and answer questions.
I assume that helps/helped fuel randy's conspiracy theories.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

We all know our own opinions on Trump as a politician/human/etc.

The real question is where’s the outrage about gun control and concurrent outrage that if everyone in the crowd were armed this wouldn’t have happened?

That’s the America I want!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:59 am so is Randy banned?

I've already seen a "it must have been Nick Timberlake shooting from distance" gif.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:18 am
KUTradition wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:07 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:00 pm

Such magnanimity coming from the guy who beat Medicare, recognized Putin as President of Ukraine, and acknowledged picking Trump as his V.P. all in the last two weeks.

Pure. Jeen Yus.
you spelled “presidential” wrong
You misspelled “managed to fuck up everything to a remarkable level in three short years.” Yay, Brandon! You answered all the questions!
speaking in absolutes is the quickest way to prove you’re full of shit