Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Assassination attempt on trump

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:01 pm
Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:53 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:16 pm

My mind could be changed, easily, by better information.

But on the information we have available, I continue to think people are being FAR too casual in assuming what is and isn't, should and shouldn't, be within the government's (your and my dollars) scope here. These are finite, expensive taxpayer resources.

On Saturday, Trump was a simply an ex-President. Not even a nominee. The Secret Service protection that sort of figure gets is, as I understand it, a fraction of what goes into protecting a nominee, let alone a President.

Of course, nothing at all stops the campaign from spending its money on additional security, which I'm certain it does.
Paying them, however…….
Which means, of course, that this would fit into the usual plan:

Render __________ Ineffective
Blame __________ For Being Ineffective
Should be the GOP motto
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Everyone gonna feel so dumb talking about how this dude missed until they release images of his home and the entire place is covered floor to ceiling with pictures of ears
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mango VanGogh
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

At that range, probably hard to site in on Donny’s head. The hair is distracting as fuck.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

nothing has changed

“As we move forward in Uniting our Nation after the horrific events on Saturday, this dismissal of the Lawless Indictment in Florida should be just the first step, followed quickly by the dismissal of ALL the Witch Hunts—The January 6th Hoax in Washington, D.C., the Manhattan D.A.’s Zombie Case, the New York A.G. Scam, Fake Claims about a woman I never met (a decades old photo in a line with her then husband does not count), and the Georgia ‘Perfect’ Phone Call charges,” Trump wrote.

“The Democrat Justice Department coordinated ALL of these Political Attacks, which are an Election Interference conspiracy against Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME.”
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:48 pm nothing has changed

“As we move forward in Uniting our Nation after the horrific events on Saturday, this dismissal of the Lawless Indictment in Florida should be just the first step, followed quickly by the dismissal of ALL the Witch Hunts—The January 6th Hoax in Washington, D.C., the Manhattan D.A.’s Zombie Case, the New York A.G. Scam, Fake Claims about a woman I never met (a decades old photo in a line with her then husband does not count), and the Georgia ‘Perfect’ Phone Call charges,” Trump wrote.

“The Democrat Justice Department coordinated ALL of these Political Attacks, which are an Election Interference conspiracy against Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME.”
Kangaroo Court - Fail
Assassination - Fail
I guess that leaves either Option C - Plandemic 2.0 or Option D-False Flag Attack and WW 3.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

goddamn you’re an idiot

and spare me the “name calling means you got nothin” retort

there’s been plenty of evidence, much cited here, refuting your tin-foil-hat nonsense

get a grip
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:08 am goddamn you’re an idiot

there’s been plenty of evidence, much cited here, refuting your tin-foil-hat nonsense

get a grip
I'm not going to waste time or energy with the whole "we investigated ourselves and determined there was no wrongdoing" argument again. I tried to explain yesterday, and it fell on deaf/obtuse ears.

FWIW, I'm not saying this is a DNC thing. It is a Deep State/Soros operation that includes the higher-ups in both the DNC and RNC. President Trump is a threat to the Establishment, which operates a lot like the WWE - enemies in public, but buddies united in screwing us all over behind the scenes.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:08 am get a grip
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna161933

was at the local farm store yesterday (you can guess the average clientele and employee demographic), and this younger employee wouldn’t shut up about the attempt…claimed the SS sniper had the gunman sighted in for nearly 3 minutes but wasn’t given the green light until after trump had been shot at

grain of salt (particularly given the source)
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:05 am https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna161933

was at the local farm store yesterday (you can guess the average clientele and employee demographic), and this younger employee wouldn’t shut up about the attempt…claimed the SS sniper had the gunman sighted in for nearly 3 minutes but wasn’t given the green light until after trump had been shot at

grain of salt (particularly given the source)
It will be interesting to take measure of who supports a prompt, thorough, evidence-based investigation, and who (in any number of ways) does not.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:40 am

get a grip
I'm not going to waste time or energy with the whole "we investigated ourselves and determined there was no wrongdoing" argument again. I tried to explain yesterday, and it fell on deaf/obtuse ears.

FWIW, I'm not saying this is a DNC thing. It is a Deep State/Soros operation that includes the higher-ups in both the DNC and RNC. President Trump is a threat to the Establishment, which operates a lot like the WWE - enemies in public, but buddies united in screwing us all over behind the scenes.
"I'm not saying this is a DNC thing".
YOUR VERY NEXT SENTENCE....
...... "includes the higher-ups in....the DNC".....

So are you saying/implying the Don of the "The establishment" is Soros? Ok, so their ultimate goal is what exactly? Other than simply "screwing us all over".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

psych’s take is unsurprising

imaginary boogie men aren’t all that far removed from imaginary friends in the sky
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:20 am

get a grip

"I'm not saying this is a DNC thing".
YOUR VERY NEXT SENTENCE....
...... "includes the higher-ups in....the DNC".....

So are you saying/implying the Don of the "The establishment" is Soros? Ok, so their ultimate goal is what exactly? Other than simply "screwing us all over".
They laid it all out right here: https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

Agenda 2030 involves doing away with national borders and identity in favor of a one world government. It also involves lowering population levels drastically, moving the majority of people into "15-minute cities," where people will live in apartment complexes, not have access to cars, and receive access to food, water, and utilities via a social credit system.

It is a horrifying vision that people like Soros, Bill Gates, and Barack Obama have been painting for decades. "Leave the World Behind" is designed to psychologically condition us for the plan, and COVID was a test run for using health scares, quarantines, limited freedom of movement, and reduced access to resources as a means of controlling the population.

Ultimately, it won't matter if you're a Dem or a Pub. The elites don't care. You're a bug to be squashed or chattel to be used. Period.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:47 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:08 am get a grip
Been there for awhile. I woke up a long time ago.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Maybe it's just me, but I tend to think "elect someone the Supreme Court has made a king above the law, and who openly lusts to in fact be a king above the law" is a much more direct path to a dystopian future than ... whatever we are to learn from that UN policy statement from ten years ago.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

when it’s your team…
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this jkliving dude has really given this joint a shot in the arm. i hope he hangs around. at least through the election.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

get a grip

You can't just say "I tried to explain yesterday" and put the blame on your audience.
What you did is just said something that other conspiracy theorist mouth breathers have repeated ad nauseam for the last decade or so and that's it. You just said it and left it there as if it were fact.

"I tried to explain it".
Man, what a hoot.