Gutter's 5 questions for why isn't it Friday and it's only Thursday July 18th

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 questions for why isn't it Friday and it's only Thursday July 18th

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Forgetting how many days are in each month and eliminating February, which month typically feels the shortest to you?

2. Are you confident enough that you know your current credit score either on the dot or within 24 points that you would bet someone $250 that you know it?

3. I had a crazy dream last night. It involved TWO former girlfriends and it was NOT sexual. I know, I know, break up with her.
In the dream I had to play detective and figure out which one of them did something neither admitted to doing. I figured it out and the one who did it admitted to doing it - only after I proved she did it.
* Now for the question. Do you recall your current/most recent significant other doing something/anything that you 100% know they did, and their not admitting to doing it and lying about it, and you letting it go despite it somewhat bothering you at the time? If you care to share what it was - please do. If you don't care to share it - please don't.

4. If you are outside or near a window, percentage wise, how cloudy is it?

5. Despite their political beliefs, all of the following people run as an Independent in the 2028 election. Without knowing who their VP choice would be, you must vote for one of the ten. Who would you vote for?
a. Oprah Winfrey
b. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
c. Marjorie Taylor-Greene
d. George Clooney
e. Stephen Colbert
f. Kid Rock
g. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
h. Queen Latifah
i. George Brett
j. Jim Nantz
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Re: Gutter's 5 questions for why isn't it Friday and it's only Thursday July 18th

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. August/December tie.

2. I know my credit score.

3. I know she asked for it in the butt.

4. It’s 100% clear. My garden just freshly watered.

5. Nantz. He only concerns himself with the big events, he’ll admittedly let underlings handle the rest.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Gutter's 5 questions for why isn't it Friday and it's only Thursday July 18th

Post by pdub »

1. December
2. Tough. I think I could get within 24. I’ll take the bet.*
3. Break up with her. Nothing major comes to mind. Maybe saying she would be home at a certain time and then being late an hour or so. But that’s not a big deal.
4. Fully overcast with 88 percent humidity. Gutter would hate it.
5. Probably Colbert?

* I was off by 34. I loose.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) June seems to go by pretty quickly
2) No
3) No
4) Not a cloud in the sky. Sunny and 57F here.
5) Probably AOC, she's the only one with any experience. Her policies are pretty close to mine.
Broham
shindig

Post by shindig »

1. November
2. I know my credit score as well.
3. Old gf and I were at the Branson ten or so years ago for a weekend. I noticed on her iPhone a message from her match dating app. (she said she wasn't on match anymore) I was just like whatever. Broke up with her a few months later.
4. Pretty clear, maybe 10% clouds
5. Clooney
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. March or April. They are very busy times at work. Plus Easter moves around so provides no consistent sense of time.
2. Yes, at least with one of the credit scorers because I have a card that tells me it each month with I pay the bill. I remember numbers, but can not remember names.
3. Sure. Liars lie, and at some point, you stop wasting your breath pointing out their fallacies.
4. 50% cloud cover. Gorgeous cumulus clouds. A high of 74 expected today.
5. I was going to go with g. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, but you said they run as an Independent. I am not sure why AOC would run as an Independent. I guess I will vote for Greene in hopes that is splitting the R vote. With nothing much to go on, I am going by party here. AOC's experience and record were a win for me, but if she is splintering the D vote, I am cautious.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. December
2. probably not, within 50 tho. Also, there's what? 3 or more different agencies with sometimes very different scores....which one are we using?
3. I'm not even sure I understand the question, though I admittedly just skimmed it without stopping to read it fully.
4. 0% in the current view. High of 105 today. boo
5. absolutely no idea
Just Ledoux it
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. December

2. +/-24 is a wide range. It’s a sucker bet. I’ll take it. Now, if it was +/-10 it would be interesting.

3. No

4. Where I live, it’s a no-brainer question. Let’s see, it’s almost 11 am, mid-July. No cloud, 100%. I don’t have to be near a window or outside.

5. Colbert
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. June - Probably my favorite month. I like July but it feels like this month has had 25+ days already.
2. No, because I looked yesterday and was throughly confused that one "agency" had my score a lot (more than 25 "points") higher than the others.
3. Absolutely. Communicating and meeting up with guys. Could have 100% been harmless and "just friends" but then why lie about it when confronted?
4. When I wrote the question this morning, I would have said 53%. Right now, 39%.
5. If Brett was 10 years younger he would have had strong consideration. I was thinking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson this morning but I'll go with Colbert.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

1. December

2. Yes

3. Nothing comes to mind

4. Not very cloudy

5. Nantz, but only if he can still cover golf tournaments.