Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:28 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:06 am
dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:54 am

Kamala has the dubious distinction of being the first “border czar” and is the very first black,(just half), female politician to be Vice President.
Time out! Maybe it's you inner JK (psych) coming out?
Did you not say, "I don’t consider Kamala as being black.(or half black, or whatever)"?
Now you're saying, "and is the very first black,(just half)".
So which is it?
[/quote
When I see Kamala on television she doesn’t seem to me to be any different than any other white person. I don’t know why it has to be a big deal that she is of a different race.
Makes no difference to me what she considers herself to be in regards to race.
Makes a difference to other people. Some in a good way, some in a bad way.
I don't believe the "stats" are 100% accurate but if she is the Democratic Presidential candidate on the ballot in November, and why we will never know the WHY people voted for her, it will be interesting to me to see the breakdown of the demographics of those who voted for her.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Bill and Hillary come out for Kamala.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:24 pm Bill and Hillary come out for Kamala.
Maybe Hillary is going to be her VP? :shock:
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:58 pm
Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:24 pm Bill and Hillary come out for Kamala.
Maybe Hillary is going to be her VP? :shock:
Or, maybe someone really exciting like Tim Kaine?
Derek Cressman
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Please be Pete.

A woman of color and a gay man.

The right would absolutely shit.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:33 pm Please be Pete.

Pete is the right choice.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:36 pm

Pete Buttigieg on JD Vance | Real Time with Bill Maher
Derek Cressman
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:36 pm

100%.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

comma’la and pete are the right choice if you desire to lose.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:10 pm comma’la and pete are the right choice if you desire to lose.
Two people who have done their current jobs abominably. Sounds about right.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

If you two think it is a bad choice then it must be the right one.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Something tells me neither Mich nor Psych can give us two specific examples and reasons why Harris and Buttigieg have been "abominable" and would a bad ticket.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:24 pm If you two think it is a bad choice then it must be the right one.
Pretty much how I arrived at voting for Trump.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:37 pm Something tells me neither Mich nor Psych can give us two specific examples and reasons why Harris and Buttigieg have been "abominable" and would a bad ticket.
The border and the airlines. Both absolute cluster humps.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:59 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:37 pm Something tells me neither Mich nor Psych can give us two specific examples and reasons why Harris and Buttigieg have been "abominable" and would a bad ticket.
I meant and apparently should have said two examples of each one of the people (Kamala and Pete) I mentioned.
You're at 1 for each. I'll give you 5 minutes to go do an internet search and find a second. :?

Now that I reread your post I am wondering what you mean/t by the "the airlines". I admit my ignorance and I think I need to go do an internet search in regards to what Mayor Pete did to make "the airlines" a "cluster hump".
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Two reasons? I’ll give you three: Trump, Fox and Newsmax said so.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Buttigieg probably wouldn’t help the Dem ticket that much. Although Pete seems like a very nice man, and he would probably be a good VP. it’s the gay thing I believe, simply because a lot of voters just don’t understand the male/male attraction.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:29 pm Buttigieg probably wouldn’t help the Dem ticket that much. Although Pete seems like a very nice man, and he would probably be a good VP. it’s the gay thing I believe, simply because a lot of voters just don’t understand the male/male attraction.
Wouldn't you love to see Pete debate Vance? I would.

What's the over/under Trump will chicken out and not be willing to debate Harris?

I'll take the under.
Derek Cressman
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:04 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:59 pm
I meant and apparently should have said two examples of each one of the people (Kamala and Pete) I mentioned.
You're at 1 for each. I'll give you 5 minutes to go do an internet search and find a second. :?

Now that I reread your post I am wondering what you mean/t by the "the airlines". I admit my ignorance and I think I need to go do an internet search in regards to what Mayor Pete did to make "the airlines" a "cluster hump".
I’m going to assume that either you’ve not flown in the past three years or you enjoy there being a 50/50 chance that your flight will be delayed.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:31 pm
dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:29 pm Buttigieg probably wouldn’t help the Dem ticket that much. Although Pete seems like a very nice man, and he would probably be a good VP. it’s the gay thing I believe, simply because a lot of voters just don’t understand the male/male attraction.
Wouldn't you love to see Pete debate Vance? I would.

What's the over/under Trump will chicken out and not be willing to debate Harris?

I'll take the under.
Trump would destroy Giggles. There’s no way the Dims will let that happen. Vance would also outclass Buttplug. You guys are pitiful.