Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: 2024

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >
BREAKING NEWS ALERT: BIDEN DROPS OUT OF THE RACE!

FIRST, Biden’s FBI raided my home!

THEN, his corrupt allies HAD ME CONVICTED IN A RIGGED TRIAL!

But RIGHT NOW, he just quit the race in COMPLETE DISGRACE!

And don’t forget, OUR VICTORIES ARE ALL THANKS TO YOU!

If we’re going to WIN BACK THE WHITE HOUSE, it will be all because of the momentum we build AT THIS VERY MOMENT - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

TODAY WE MAKE HISTORY!

Before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump Patriots to chip in and proudly say, “I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!”
STAND WITH TRUMP
From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

The WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT, the Hate-America Media, and the corrupt DEEP STATE did everything they could to protect Biden, but YOUR SUPPORT just knocked him out of the race!

But we can’t let off the gas. FULL SPEED AHEAD!

So please, PLEASE stand with me today to deliver the biggest response in history.
STAND WITH TRUMP
I know with your support, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you,
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >

Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:42 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:37 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:56 pm

So in other words, you, the guy who focuses on "white Christianity", don't give a fudge about a person's morals as long as you get the "results" you want?
Aren't you the same guy who basically criticized Jeeper for being a guy who is/was in a slimy profession for dishonest people? What if he get's "results"?
No worries. Miserable people who made shit of their lives are always the same ones bitching how unfair the deck is stacked.
Funny, I was just thinking about how the most insecure people are the ones who feel like they need to keep telling everyone how great they are and taking shots at people who make them feel threatened. Truly happy people just live their lives quietly and enjoy their success.
Good to hear from the guy who jumped back on this board PRAYING that a Dem/Immigrant/etc took a shot at his hero. I can’t imagine the disappointment you felt to find that your dreams weren’t answered.

Also, since you came back (which absolutely no one here was waiting for) you boldly stated that:

You are the most intelligent user of these boards.

You have a HOT wife.

You are very happy.

You have almost everything figured out.

* Insecure much?

Then, to attempt to cast a dark net over Biden, you cry about having to work 5 40k/yr average jobs just to get by.

You cry about how expensive everything is.

You attempt to discredit many of us here who are actually producing and earning. I have a dozen employees who out work and out earn you. They haven’t bitched once.

You have proven yourself, time and time again, to be a whiney, cunty cuckold.

Don’t be too hard on yourself, it seems to be a side effect of “Trumpmania”.

Maybe you should take a few minutes off from calling women whores and spitting on Mexicans to realize that your true pain is self chosen?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:36 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:42 pm
Overlander wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:37 pm

No worries. Miserable people who made shit of their lives are always the same ones bitching how unfair the deck is stacked.
Funny, I was just thinking about how the most insecure people are the ones who feel like they need to keep telling everyone how great they are and taking shots at people who make them feel threatened. Truly happy people just live their lives quietly and enjoy their success.
Good to hear from the guy who jumped back on this board PRAYING that a Dem/Immigrant/etc took a shot at his hero. I can’t imagine the disappointment you felt to find that your dreams weren’t answered.

Also, since you came back (which absolutely no one here was waiting for) you boldly stated that:

You are the most intelligent user of these boards.

You have a HOT wife.

You are very happy.

You have almost everything figured out.

* Insecure much?

Then, to attempt to cast a dark net over Biden, you cry about having to work 5 40k/yr average jobs just to get by.

You cry about how expensive everything is.

You attempt to discredit many of us here who are actually producing and earning. I have a dozen employees who out work and out earn you. They haven’t bitched once.

You have proven yourself, time and time again, to be a whiney, cunty cuckold.

Don’t be too hard on yourself, it seems to be a side effect of “Trumpmania”.

Maybe you should take a few minutes off from calling women whores and spitting on Mexicans to realize that your true pain is self chosen?
Spoken like a man with a giant inferiority complex. I figured as much. Thanks for confirming.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

This will be the first Presidential election since 1976 to not have a Biden, Bush, or Clinton on the ticket.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

You know who you are.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:38 pm This will be the first Presidential election since 1976 to not have a Biden, Bush, or Clinton on the ticket.
That is crazy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:39 pm You know who you are.
Indeed. But what’s more, I know who you are. You may have these folks fooled, but not me.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Here's a former communications director for Jeb Bush who also worked for McCain's 2008 presidential campaign. He pulled up an ad that Harris made when she was running for the Demo nomination in 2020, which he thinks is a good example of how she can run against Trump now in 2024.

Kamala Harris Ad Shows How She Could Crush Criminal Trump
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Tulsi rips Kamala

wasn't really expecting the ending

https://youtu.be/rwEY3lh51hI?si=ifJohFe9X1IFJPqq
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:02 pm Tulsi rips Kamala

Tulsi is awesome. Would have been my first VP choice.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

what Kamala's platform should be

according to Kamala

https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1124992387850358784
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 pm

The Russians really like her, too.
Derek Cressman
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:25 pm

Why? Because she opposes an endless stream of billions to Ukraine?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:28 pm
Shirley wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:25 pm

Why? Because she opposes an endless stream of billions to Ukraine?
They saw her as an asset before they invaded Ukraine, but no doubt you knew that, and are just toying with me.
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Democrats Donate More Than $50 Million Online After Biden’s Exit

Sunday was the single biggest day for online Democratic donations in years — a significant show of enthusiasm after weeks of sluggish fund-raising.

Democrats greeted President Biden’s departure from the presidential race with an avalanche of cash, donating more than $50 million online on Sunday and making it the single biggest day for online Democratic contributions since the 2020 election — with hours to go.

The huge amount is based on a New York Times analysis of the online ticker of contributions maintained by ActBlue, the leading site processing Democratic donations.

With Mr. Biden gone and Vice President Kamala Harris building momentum to claim the nomination, Democrats went online to contribute at a startling pace. Donations spiked from an average of less than $200,000 per hour in the hours before Mr. Biden quit to nearly $11.5 million in a single hour later on Sunday, the analysis shows...
Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:22 pm what Kamala's platform should be

according to Kamala

https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1124992387850358784
probably the best platform she could run on
Just Ledoux it
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:49 am I'd put the odds of Trump vs Biden at somewhere around .001%.
Told ya so?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

mjl2 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:52 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:49 am I'd put the odds of Trump vs Biden at somewhere around .001%.
Told ya so?
I expected that one of the other would have serious health issues. Maybe we can save democracy.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

The GOP is going to show undecided voters their true colors over the next few weeks.

That can’t hurt.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:40 am The GOP is going to show undecided voters their true colors over the next few weeks.

That can’t hurt.
“They don’t speak for me.”

Yes, they do. You gave them permission.