What happened to the immigration thread?

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: What happened to the immigration thread?

Post by KUTradition »

you mean when they aren’t going broke teaching juco?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:21 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:16 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:17 pm just heard three, very interesting statistics:

1) migrant crime isn’t on the rise (despite what the psych’s of this world parrot)

2) 90% of fentanyl seizures at the southern border are derived from LEGAL border crossings

3) 91% of those same seizures are derived from US citizens

give me a migrant over psych or randi every day of the week, and twice on sundays
By “migrant,” I assume you mean “illegal immigrant.” You Dims and your euphemisms.
no, i say what i mean
So, you’re an ignorant ass. Got it.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:38 pm

By “migrant,” I assume you mean “illegal immigrant.” You Dims and your euphemisms.
no, i say what i mean
That’s actually high praise, when it comes from a low wage earning cunt.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:52 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:17 pm just heard three, very interesting statistics:

1) migrant crime isn’t on the rise (despite what the psych’s of this world parrot)

2) 90% of fentanyl seizures at the southern border are derived from LEGAL border crossings

3) 91% of those same seizures are derived from US citizens

give me a migrant over psych or randi every day of the week, and twice on sundays
“Dims”. You right side mouth breathers really are good at nick names.

Must be what geniuses do in their spare time.
It’s a coping mechanism we use to deal with living in a world with arrogant, overbearing, condescending imbeciles like you. Make a joke or go homicidal. This way is better. You’re welcome.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

migrants migrate

who knew?

jfc
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

arrogant, overbearing, condescending imbeciles

wow, project much?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:41 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:38 pm
no, i say what i mean
That’s actually high praise, when it comes from a low wage earning cunt.

On the other hand, I have an education, can be proud of what I do, and make a nice living with a little side work. Beats being a flunky who covers his insecurities by letting everyone know how much money he makes at every opportunity. If that’s not cunty, I don’t know what is.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:42 pm migrants migrate

who knew?

jfc
Illegally. SMH.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:42 pm arrogant, overbearing, condescending imbeciles

wow, project much?
You should stick to what you know. Which is not psychology.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

bigoted cunt

smfh
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:41 pm

It’s a coping mechanism we use to deal with living in a world with arrogant, overbearing, condescending imbeciles like you. Make a joke or go homicidal. This way is better. You’re welcome.
You are welcome to come up to the PNW and “go homicidal” with me.

I can foot the bill for the plane ticket.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:45 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:42 pm arrogant, overbearing, condescending imbeciles

wow, project much?
apparently, you don’t know it very well either

if you did, you’d have landed a more lucrative gig by now
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:45 pm

wow, project much?
I mean, at $18/ hr, you can’t be much of a “psychologist”.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:46 pm

Yep, you talk a big game on the boreds. Always have. And, as always, I am beside myself with fear.

And we all know you have plenty of money for plane tickets. You tell us all the time.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:50 pm

Yep, you talk a big game on the boreds. Always have. And, as always, I am beside myself with fear.

And we all know you have plenty of money for plane tickets. You tell us all the time.
Yeah, I do.
Just here to help.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:51 pm

Yeah, I do.
Just here to help.
Thank God for that. I need a laugh every now and then.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:06 pm

Yeah, I do.
Just here to help.
I have to admit, I do feel a tad guilty kicking you when life seems to have done a good job of beating you into submission.

If you weren’t such a D-Bag…..
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:16 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:06 pm

Yeah, I do.
Just here to help.
I have to admit, I do feel a tad guilty kicking you when life seems to have done a good job of beating you into submission.

If you weren’t such a D-Bag…..
The funniest part of it all is that you see yourself that way. Kind of like Trump looking in the mirror and saying “My hair looks GOOD!” or Giggles thinking she got where she is because she’s smart and competent.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

You boys can be so cruel. This is a serious issue. The professional folks know the heartbreak all too well.

I see them every summer. They come to the SLV with romantic dreams of one more side gig. The coveted $25/hr lettuce picking work, sleeping in a shipping container with 12 other college educated professionals under the stars in the cool night air.

Ahhhh.....summer!

But all of the jobs are taken by Guatemalans.

The bastards are three feet tall, they don't even have to bend over to pick lettuce. And most of them can also pick lettuce simultaneously with their toes. Of course they can pick twice as much lettuce in an hour as real American professionals.

NOT FAIR ! ! ! RIGGED SYSTEM ! ! !

But there is hope. An insider tip for those who get passed over. Try the DQ in Monte Vista, they are always hiring. And if you can say, "¿Le gustaría papas fritas con ese señor?" with a convincing Tex/Mex accent you have a big leg up on the other PHDs fighting for that job.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.