RNC

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: RNC

Post by KUTradition »

boogeymen

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:38 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:58 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:48 pm

https://thehill.com/opinion/4423296-mat ... start/amp/

“The number of illegal immigrants in the country has roughly doubled under President Biden. The United States had some 10.2 million illegal immigrants in 2020, and another 10 million have entered during Biden’s presidency. If the 20 million illegal immigrants were all in one state, it would be tied with New York for the fourth most populated state.”
Who the fuck wrote that hot mess? Talk about just cramming a bunch of numbers near each other that even the author states are "just estimates".

Super hilarious is when they use the number of border encounters to start counting but "forget" to note the number of those that resulted in a removal.

You claim to be so smart, which tells me you're aware that this is deceptive and intentionally inaccurate.
To the contrary, I think the current administration underreports the numbers as a part of the plan to replace people like me with cheap labor.
Pretty sure you are safe.
Not many Mexicans lining up to be cunty “teachers”.

Seems like they could earn more roofing houses.

Is that why you hate them so much?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:43 pm

Who the fuck wrote that hot mess? Talk about just cramming a bunch of numbers near each other that even the author states are "just estimates".

Super hilarious is when they use the number of border encounters to start counting but "forget" to note the number of those that resulted in a removal.

You claim to be so smart, which tells me you're aware that this is deceptive and intentionally inaccurate.
To the contrary, I think the current administration underreports the numbers as a part of the plan to replace people like me with cheap labor.

I don’t hate them. None of the. Has ever called me profane names or ever been rude to me. I’d be glad to have them live here as long as they come in legally, pay their taxes, and speak English.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

They are taking our online teaching positions!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:47 pm They are taking our online teaching positions!
“If an illegal immigrant comes across the border and takes YOUR job, you are a fucking loser of the highest level”
Doug Stanhope
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:47 pm
Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:43 pm

I don’t hate them. None of the. Has ever called me profane names or ever been rude to me. I’d be glad to have them live here as long as they come in legally, pay their taxes, and speak English.
Looks like the booze is kicking in.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:48 pm

https://thehill.com/opinion/4423296-mat ... start/amp/

“The number of illegal immigrants in the country has roughly doubled under President Biden. The United States had some 10.2 million illegal immigrants in 2020, and another 10 million have entered during Biden’s presidency. If the 20 million illegal immigrants were all in one state, it would be tied with New York for the fourth most populated state.”

Then you truly have no idea how any of this works.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:03 pm

Sure. I’ll take your word for it.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:04 pm

If you want to keep making up BS excuses to support scumbags, that's your choice. If your job is so unskilled or you are so bad at your job that you feel you could be replaced by an illegal immigrant that takes less money to perform it than you do then you might want to consider upgrading your career and your skills.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

amazing that people with such high IQs allow themselves to be subjected to such things
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:07 pm

If you want to keep making up BS excuses to support scumbags, that's your choice. If your job is so unskilled or you are so bad at your job that you feel you could be replaced by an illegal immigrant that takes less money to perform it than you do then you might want to consider upgrading your career and your skills.
Sigh. It’s like talking to a dull child.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:14 pm

I know, but here you are.

You are like a Whak-A-Mole game where the Moles are incapable of learning.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Have you seen a lot of real-world examples of illegal immigrants taking therapist and online teacher roles?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:36 pm

Have you seen a lot of real-world examples of illegal immigrants taking therapist and online teacher roles?
LMAO
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:37 pm

LMAO
Either he has legitimate concerns based on legitimate examples or he is another victim of GOP fear mongering scare tactics. I didn't want to just ASSume anything...
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

No, he is just here to remind us how intelligently superior he is to us minions.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:58 pm No, he is just here to remind us how intelligently superior he is to us minions.
Own the libs!
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

They won’t take my jobs, but they will take the jobs of the parents of kids who will now not be able to afford to go to college, which will, ultimately, take my job.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:44 am

They won’t take my jobs, but they will take the jobs of the parents of kids who will now not be able to afford to go to college, which will, ultimately, take my job.
Wait, you are claiming that Immigrants are taking low paying jobs that make it difficult for parents who otherwise were saving up to send their kids to college?

That your student body is made up with descendants of crop pickers? Fast food workers? Lawn care laborers?

And this is YOUR reality?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:59 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:44 am

Wait, you are claiming that Immigrants are taking low paying jobs that make it difficult for parents who otherwise were saving up to send their kids to college?

That your student body is made up with descendants of crop pickers? Fast food workers? Lawn care laborers?

And this is YOUR reality?
Ask the IT workers at Disney who were forced to train their replacements if all immigrants are crop pickers. Do you think ALL of the people crossing the border illegally just pick crops, or is it possible that they will underbid other jobs, too?

You seem to think that, if you just go along quietly and have a good attitude, you won’t be next. You’re wrong.