Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by KUTradition »

ignorance is fun
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Taking shots at me like it’s Patrón
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:21 am she already got full endorsement from Taylor swift
Like this election cycle, for Kamala as prez?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Oh Butker, Up Yours!

Oh Butker, No More!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvnRLRPkSwg
Nero is an angler in the lake of darkness
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:17 am
TDub wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:21 am she already got full endorsement from Taylor swift
yes, yesterday
Just Ledoux it
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Kamala; the former prosecutor.....with presidential immunity.....oh the possibilities....

When I get mad and I get pissed
I grab my pen and I write out a list
Of all you assholes that won't be missed
You've made my shitlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCZVRQ3z5qE
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:48 am Kamala; the former prosecutor.....with presidential immunity.....oh the possibilities....

You've made my shitlist

But of course this is the trap door the Court built into its immunity opinion. The Court gave itself unreviewable discretion to choose when immunity applies and when it doesn’t.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:50 am
japhy wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:48 am Kamala; the former prosecutor.....with presidential immunity.....oh the possibilities....

You've made my shitlist

But of course this is the trap door the Court built into its immunity opinion. The Court gave itself unreviewable discretion to choose when immunity applies and when it doesn’t.
You silly liberals, falling for that "determined law" stuff again. Wait until Kamala shows you Project 2025B, ("B" stands for, 100% that bitch) the new and improved Supremes will take a bulldozer to that trap door.

All Hail The Tamil Tigress, KAMALA ! ! !
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

You've made my shitlist

First Bikini Kill, now L7.

Japhy is 100% in on Grrrrl power!
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Bow down to the Tamil Tigress, Bitches!

I took some time to live my life
But don't think I'm just his little wife
Don't get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down, bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyuUWOnS9BY

We teach girls to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller
We say to girls: "You can have ambition, but not too much
You should aim to be successful, but not too successful
Otherwise, you will threaten the man"
Because I am female, I am expected to aspire to marriage
I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important (C-Candy on the ground)
Now, marriage can be a source of joy and love and mutual support (Dum-da-dee-da)
But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don't teach boys the same? (Do-da-da, do-do, do-do-do-da)
We raise girls to see each other as competitors
Not for jobs or for accomplishments, which I think can be a good thing (Com-com-comin' down, drippin' candy on the ground)
But for the attention of men
We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are (Dum-da-de-da)
Feminist: A person who believes in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes (Do-da-da, do-do, do-do-do-da)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:46 am
ousdahl wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:17 am
yes, yesterday
Link?

I’ve searched, but only see these “will Taylor endorse Kamala?” sorts of rumor mill headlines.

And just curious what your source is.

Cuz I certainly don’t wanna be ignorant!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

I don't know about all that...

So moving on, I will say, this entire Biden fiasco has been a shitshow.

It should have never gotten this far. He should have made this decision prior to the primaries so that the people could vote on our choice instead of it basically being told to us.

Especially if (somehow) she loses.

What a mess. She's got my vote. But she probably wouldn't have gotten it in a true Dem primary. And it's going to be shitty for the first black female president to have an * (by some) because of how she got into this situation.

And it's not fair to her. Biden did her a disservice by not starting the push for Kamala prior to the primaries. She very well may have won a primary. She's certainly as qualified as anyone.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

last week i couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the two big ticket candidates. today nothing has changed.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:49 am I don't know about all that...

It should have never gotten this far. He should have made this decision prior to the primaries so that the people could vote on our choice instead of it basically being told to us.

What a mess. She's got my vote. But she probably wouldn't have gotten it in a true Dem primary. And it's going to be shitty for the first black female president to have an * (by some) because of how she got into this situation.

And it's not fair to her. Biden did her a disservice by not starting the push for Kamala prior to the primaries. She very well may have won a primary. She's certainly as qualified as anyone.
Really, cuz I'm now thinking this was the plan all along. String it along and make the big announcement and generate all kinds of buzz. Seems to be working out that way.
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:04 pm

Really, cuz I'm now thinking this was the plan all along. String it along and make the big announcement and generate all kinds of buzz. Seems to be working out that way.
If making the GOP show themselves for what they really are in 2024 is part of the plan, this plan is working to perfection.
“By way of contrast, I'm not the one who feels the need to respond to every post someone else makes”
Psych- Every Single Time
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Biden has had a lot of tragedy in his life and has used public life as a paliative for bolstering his emotions. This was a tough call for him because I am sure he thought he could still do the job and really loved connecting with people. Giving up must have really been tough for him. But he did the thing he was most dreading. He deserves praise for that.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Maybe it was the plan all along. I have no idea.

Either way, not fair to her and her legacy.

Or to us.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:39 pm

Maybe it was the plan all along. I have no idea.

Either way, not fair to her and her legacy.

Or to us.
If you mean Ms. Harris, she seems pretty happy with the outcome.
As far as us, yeah, I guess we voted for the guy in the primaries. But did we really?
Unless you're like JD Vance and whining cuz you can't run against Biden.
Broham
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

This is not how it is supposed to work. We are supposed to get a choice.

Like I said, she's got my vote. I'm happy it's her and not Biden. But, this was not ideal.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

DeletedUser wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:10 pm This is not how it is supposed to work. We are supposed to get a choice.

Like I said, she's got my vote. I'm happy it's her and not Biden. But, this was not ideal.
You’re going to bellyache if the nominee was Jesus Christ because his feet got wet when he walked on water. And because he was brown and he cared for the poor people.

Enough with the “not ideal”. Nothing will be ideal for you.