Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by Sparko »

The reason republicans are terrible for business and the economy is that everything is a loyalty test and personalized. Like Mich blaming Harris for gas prices in Michigan.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Whitmer formally declares she is not being vetted
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:40 am Whitmer formally declares she is not being vetted
Which is what you'd do if you want to keep your powder dry. I expect the same is true of Newsom.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:34 am
KUTradition wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:40 am Whitmer formally declares she is not being vetted
Which is what you'd do if you want to keep your powder dry. I expect the same is true of Newsom.
^^^

'28 and/or '32 are calling...
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Gov Walz during the "White Dudes for Harris" phone call a little bit ago:

“…How many times do you get100 days to change the world? How many times do you get 100 days to wake up one morning and tell that bastard that a Black woman kicked his ass?…”
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:28 pm Image
That 1/16th bar definitely indicates T-Mobile service!!!

Junk!
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Jeff Bridges joined the White Dudes

good enough for me
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I really liked Kamala as VP. Felt kind of lonely so I was rooting for good old guy over bad old guy, but so relieved. I too abide.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Assuming we're still having elections in '28 and '32, the bench is deep for Democrats. (Love the "three-part strategy")

Video link

Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Spoiler alert for the DNC in Chicago (one of the world's most fabulous cities); don't be shocked when the Dems roll out their "blue is beautiful" theme and Mark Kelly appears in blue makeup dressed as "VP Dionysus".

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

sacrilege!!
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Yeah, I have no problem with mocking fake, bullshit made up fairy tales.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:42 am Spoiler alert for the DNC in Chicago (one of the world's most fabulous cities); don't be shocked when the Dems roll out their "blue is beautiful" theme and Mark Kelly appears in blue makeup dressed as "VP Dionysus".

Still cant believe all the Trump Humpers that thought that was about the Last Supper and was some sort of knock against Christianity. It's not always about you, people. All they accomplished was making themselves look even dumber.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 pm
japhy wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:42 am Spoiler alert for the DNC in Chicago (one of the world's most fabulous cities); don't be shocked when the Dems roll out their "blue is beautiful" theme and Mark Kelly appears in blue makeup dressed as "VP Dionysus".

Still cant believe all the Trump Humpers that thought that was about the Last Supper and was some sort of knock against Christianity. It's not always about you, people. All they accomplished was making themselves look even dumber.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 pm

I must've missed this...not sure how.

What was it actually about?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

isn't that a fund raiser for pete boottijegg.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so, bigot then
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:40 pm isn't that a fund raiser for pete boottijegg.
I was certain Bootypegged would have been the cunty nickname given to Buttigieg.

I wish Pete would get the VP nomination, but I doubt it. Smart money is Shapiro, to help the most with Pennsyltucky.