Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

When you lose Candace Owens. . .you are doing well. This marks the strategy. Mocking bi-racial people for not choosing their parents. I guess going to Howard University instead of Stanford was some sort of stealth code privilege. Maybe she should have changed her name three times and tried the grift Candace Owens circuit
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:50 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:21 pm No one has mentioned her, but I'd be all in on Katie Porter.
I can't see them going California-California.
It’s actually not allowed by law. That’s why Newsom is off the table also. Cabinet for Katie would be great
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

zsn wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:58 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:21 pm No one has mentioned her, but I'd be all in on Katie Porter.
It’s actually not allowed by law. That’s why Newsom is off the table also. Cabinet for Katie would be great
Wrong, it is allowed.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Newsom should be off the table because he's nuts. That would lose her votes and would be a dumb choice anyway
Just Ledoux it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:03 am Newsom should be off the table because he's nuts. That would lose her votes and would be a dumb choice anyway
It won't be Newsom, for a lot of reasons.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

they've done such a great job with california.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:04 am Imagine being proud to be a cunt.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status ... 6063951992
Why is she a "cunt"? (to you)

I have never understood the hate for her. And it borders on racist at times when it's coming from white democrats (not directed at you, at all).

I'm not a fan of hers (not enough hate to call her the C-word). I think she's partly authentic in what she says and how she thinks, but definitely also has a trolling aspect to her dialogue for entertainment purposes and clicks (which is how you monetize your social media/YouTube).

But....She's allowed an opinion. Especially on black things since she's black. As a white man who grew up in a diverse area with a lot of black friends, I've learned it best to stay out of convos that black people are having with other black people (not that the video you posted in necessarily that, just in general).

I think, at times, white Dems need to be careful how and why they criticize conservative black people. Because it's a very fine line.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:02 am

Wrong, it is allowed.
That’s what I’ve been hearing everywhere. It’s technically “allowed” but dire consequences. Also reason why Dick Cheney moved his residence to Wyoming in 2000.

Apparently according to the 12th Amendment the EC voters from a particular state can’t vote for two candidates (one for President and the other for Vice President) from the same state. In 1984 for instance it would not have made a difference because Reagan would have forfeited CA and still won. In modern times it would be the difference in an election.

Finally looked it up!!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:33 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:04 am Imagine being proud to be a cunt.

I have never understood the hate for her. And it borders on racist at times when it's coming from white democrats (not directed at you, at all).

I'm not a fan of hers (not enough hate to call her the C-word). I think she's partly authentic in what she says and how she thinks, but definitely also has a trolling aspect to her dialogue for entertainment purposes and clicks (which is how you monetize your social media/YouTube).

But....She's allowed an opinion. Especially on black things since she's black. As a white man who grew up in a diverse area with a lot of black friends, I've learned it best to stay out of convos that black people are having with other black people (not that the video you posted in necessarily that, just in general).

I think, at times, white Dems need to be careful how and why they criticize conservative black people. Because it's a very fine line.
I hope GOP honks keep blabbing on and on about whether Harris is black enough or Indian enough to be considered either. Keep attacking her over stupid shit that makes no difference. All it does is win you points with the voters you already have while costing them votes from women, blacks and people of Indian heritage. Keep calling her a liar, a fake, a DEI hire, etc... as those are all proving out to be loser arguments that are just piling up.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:34 am When you lose Candace Owens. . .you are doing well. This marks the strategy. Mocking bi-racial people for not choosing their parents. I guess going to Howard University instead of Stanford was some sort of stealth code privilege. Maybe she should have changed her name three times and tried the grift Candace Owens circuit
You must not have made it through the entire video. Candace Owens was being a smart ass at the beginning. She went on to echo Trumps claim that since she didn't grow up in a black household/environment that she is only claiming to be black to win votes.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:09 am

I hope GOP honks keep blabbing on and on about whether Harris is black enough or Indian enough to be considered either. Keep attacking her over stupid shit that makes no difference. All it does is win you points with the voters you already have while costing them votes from women, blacks and people of Indian heritage. Keep calling her a liar, a fake, a DEI hire, etc... as those are all proving out to be loser arguments that are just piling up.
I agree.

A lady I work with who I assume is a conservative (she's also white, probably mid 40s early 50s, unmarried, no children) mentioned the other day how stupid some of the GOP talk is surrounding abortion and then also the jabs about Kamala not having kids is 100% counter productive to winning voters like her over and will "chase away a lot of women they need". She is absolutely right.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:09 am

Again, it makes me feel somewhat silly for staying on the stick-with-Biden train as long as I did.

Trump made his campaign all about Biden. He made his VP pick based on an assumption that things were already as bad as they could get with women.

And now he has no good options.

He lost his most effective argument (Biden's age, capacity and energy). The MOST effective arguments against Harris come from the left, not the right. And he cannot stop himself, or his coterie of lunatics, from resisting the urge to attack her on matters of race and gender.

It's slipping away, and he knows it.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:35 am
Overlander wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:06 pm Katie should get a cabinet position. She is relentless
Katie who?
Porter?
Hobbs?
I would argue Ledecky is relentless, as is Couric to a lesser degree. Do you mean one of those two?
Porter
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

zsn wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:42 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:02 am

Wrong, it is allowed.
That’s what I’ve been hearing everywhere. It’s technically “allowed” but dire consequences. Also reason why Dick Cheney moved his residence to Wyoming in 2000.

Apparently according to the 12th Amendment the EC voters from a particular state can’t vote for two candidates (one for President and the other for Vice President) from the same state. In 1984 for instance it would not have made a difference because Reagan would have forfeited CA and still won. In modern times it would be the difference in an election.

Finally looked it up!!
Yes.
All that being said, let's just say it's probably not worth it when it comes to possibly LOSING California if they were to choose to go the CA/CA route.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

1. She's a cunt to me - because I feel she's a cunt who wants to be known as a cunt. A proud to be cunt.
2. I don't "hate" her. I do very much dislike her. Does her skin color have anything to do with it? Sure. Some. Why? Because she constantly degrades Black people. I'm not saying she has to be loyal but everyone is a piece of shit to her - who is truly disadvantaged - but because she is successful - she feels they can be/should be successful.
3. Yes, she's authentic in some regards. Yes, she "definitely also has a trolling aspect to her dialogue for entertainment purposes and clicks (which is how you monetize your social media/YouTube)".
4. Yes, she's allowed an opinion. Your next two sentences.... She has opinions black things - and white things. Many (if not most?) of her "conversations" are directed to white people about black people.
5. I probably don't but I like to think I try to criticize equally. Meaning, I'm a white man who has no problem criticizing people of all races, religions, nationalities, political affiliations, genders, etc. etc. etc.
Plus - She says SOME things I do agree with. The problem is she's a complete cunt so often that I probably discount the things I agree with her on.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

she is very attractive. that is mostly all that matters.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:02 pm she is very attractive. that is mostly all that matters.
It's a factor. For her. And those who like her.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i like her because she is very attractive, and is not afraid to poke the bear.

what's not to like about that.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

hott. fun. pokes the bear.

i'm trying to think of her demonrat counterpart. but i can't come up with anybody.
Last edited by MICHHAWK on Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.