Scott Drew sucks

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Scott Drew sucks

Post by pdub »

Holy shit 20+ schools?
I applied to 3.

I wonder what the going average of schools that the average high school graduate applies to now.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

pdub wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:55 am Holy shit 20+ schools?
I applied to 3.

I wonder what the going average of schools that the average high school graduate applies to now.
Like many/most things in my life - I pretty much knew I couldn't/wouldn't get what I wanted (wanted to go to UCLA) so I over thought the situation and chose to see how many choices/options I did have.
I was 95% going to Tulane (my cousins being there was a huge factor) until I visited KU. I knew about 25 of my HS classmates were going to KU (including some good looking girls ;) ) and that helped influence me. KU Basketball was NOT a factor in my applying. Realize, KU was sub .500 the two seasons before I applied to school. Of course my freshman year (84-85) turned me on to KU Basketball and then what a bonus it became for me to be there in 85-86 and be friends with and hang out with most of the players.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i only applied to KU (as an undergrad)

had i not grown up in Lawrence (or Kansas), i still think it would’ve been one of my top choices…maybe no. 1 even, due to area of study
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?