My Inner GQuinn Is Coming Out/Four Quick and One Not So Quick Questions For A Wednesday Which The Heat Broke in Chicago

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

My Inner GQuinn Is Coming Out/Four Quick and One Not So Quick Questions For A Wednesday Which The Heat Broke in Chicago

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. If the average American male between the ages of 18 and 118 is a 50 on a scale of 0-100 in regards to their facial looks, what would you rate yourself on a scale of 0-100 (0 being by far the ugliest person in the USA and 100 being by far the best looking person in the USA).

2. Guess what Beer is GQuinn's favorite beer (for the record - I don't know).

3. You have a co-worker of the opposite sex (if you are straight) or same sex (if you are gay) that is extremely attractive. You have a wedding in which you are required (yes - required) to bring a +1. This wedding is two people who are very religious and "conservative".
Your significant other can not attend. You ask the co-worker if he/she would please attend with you.
He/she says yes. You pick up the co-worker and the co-worker is wearing something that is ridiculously "inappropriate" for a religious conservative wedding but your co-worker looks hot as hell. Do you tell the co-worker that the weeding is religious and conservative and that THEY may feel uncomfortable or do you not say anything and just show up with the co-worker at the risk of embarrassing yourself for being with this person who is "inappropriately" dressed?

4. If you were forced to read a GQ magazine 3 full page article about one of the following people, which would you choose?
a. Channing Tatum
b. Karl Malone
c. Tom Hanks
d. Gutter
e. Axl Rose
f. Eric Trump
g. Bill Gates
h. Dwayne Johnson
i. Will Smith
j. Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. You are forced to babysit five 3 & 4 year old kids that are all related to you. You play a game in which you have to make them laugh by saying a word or phrase. You say all of the following words. Which TWO words would you think would make them laugh the most?
a. Doody
b. Vagina
c. Banana
d. Budweiser
e. Penis
f. Boobies
g. Bumblefuck
h. Whippersnapper
i. Fart
j. Finagle
k. Trump
l. Gobbledygook
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: My Inner GQuinn Is Coming Out/Four Quick and One Not So Quick Questions For A Wednesday Which The Heat Broke in Chic

Post by Shirley »

1. 50
2. LaGunitas IPA OK, Coors
3. Tell them
4. None of the above, but Hanks if forced to.
5. Doody
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
DeletedUser

Re: My Inner GQuinn Is Coming Out/Four Quick and One Not So Quick Questions For A Wednesday Which The Heat Broke in Chic

Post by DeletedUser »

1. 75
2. Guinness
3. No because my wife is going to kill me when I get home anyway so might as well enjoy the view during my last few hours on earth.
4. The Rock
5. Whippersnapper
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. 51
2. I feel like he's anti-big-craft-beer but also anti-corporate...so it's gotta be some smaller unknown beer from a brewery in Colorado and not an IPA because that's too popular and he can't drink something that's gotten too popular. I'll go Colorado Ale from Weldwerks.
3. Tell them and then break up with her
4. e - Axl
5. a and c combined - a Doody Banana
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. Today - 53
2. Coors Light
3. I'm not answering right now. In a hurry to leave for work. I'll go into details later.
4. h.
5. Doody Boobies
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. 69 (won’t have to see my face in it either)

2. I’ll wait on this.

3. I’m not saying a word. I’m getting laid. At the end of the day, if I was invited to a wedding requiring a +1, I’m probably not hanging out with that couple much moving forward anyway. As a bonus, I’m getting them anal beads as a wedding gift.

4. Hanks

5. Fart. Boobies.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Some of you guys have to be rating yourselves too low. Think about all the toothless hillbillies and morbidly obese people in the USA. Give yourselves some credit!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:39 am As a bonus, I’m getting them anal beads as a wedding gift.
LOL
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DeletedUser wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:42 am Some of you guys have to be rating yourselves too low. Think about all the toothless hillbillies and morbidly obese people in the USA. Give yourselves some credit!
^^^

Some people say inappropriate, misplaced modesty, is my greatest fault.
Derek Cressman
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Shirley wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:47 am
DeletedUser wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:42 am Some of you guys have to be rating yourselves too low. Think about all the toothless hillbillies and morbidly obese people in the USA. Give yourselves some credit!
^^^

I've always envisioned you as George Clooney from the ER years.

Well, at least once I found out you were a dude. Spent a few years thinking you were just a cool ass chick.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

^^^

I just wanted to be 1 better than Shirley.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

pdub wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:13 am
^^^

I just wanted to be 1 better than Shirley.
As Rman at .com would say, (which was also the first time I'd ever heard the expression), "You 'Price Is Righted' Me!"
Derek Cressman
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) 50
2) Big Mouth Mickey's
3) Tell her
4) Gutter, duh
5) doodie and whipersnapper
Broham
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. 73
2. some sort of IPA that tastes like a dog shit on a 1970s shaggy carpet, ate it, and vomited it back into a vat of hops
3. I ain't going. No wedding in the world is required.
4. Axl
5. fart...for sure fart
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:54 am 1) 50
2) Big Mouth Mickey's
3) Tell her
4) Gutter, duh
if you go malt liquor it's gotta be Olde English. By far the best of the 40s
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TDub wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:55 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:54 am 1) 50
2) Big Mouth Mickey's
3) Tell her
4) Gutter, duh
if you go malt liquor it's gotta be Olde English. By far the best of the 40s
Yeah, but I could drink Olde English. Mickeys was the foulest beer I ever tried to drink, even worse than IPAs
Broham
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don't think Quinn likes IPA's because of how popular they got.
There's no way he's buying into the crowd.
But also Bud/Miller/Coors probably makes him think of sports fans/normies.

It's gotta draw that line of being a little popular but not too niche.
Something like Fat Tire - but that's probably too popular.
Maybe like a Mexican beer like Pacifico.
shindig

Post by shindig »

1. 80
2. Rolling Rock
3. Just go with it
4. Tom Hanks
5. Doody Fart
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

We all KNOW this is what you say to yourself into the mirror mirror on the wall.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Pleasegoddontberollingrock.