Gutter's 5 Questions for National Filet Mignon and International Lefthanders Day 8/13

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 Questions for National Filet Mignon and International Lefthanders Day 8/13

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. 2 parter.

a. Have you eaten a Filet Mignon in the last 90 days?
b. Are you a "left-hander"?

2. Your favorite song of the following...

a. “Wildest Dreams” by Taylor Swift
b. “Dream On” by Aerosmith
c. “Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)” by Eurythmics
d. “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac
e. "Don't Dream It's Over" by Crowded House
f. "Runnin' Down A Dream" by Tom Petty
g. "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright

3. Not a break up with her question.
The Democratic National Convention is in Chicago next week. I have heard and read about all sorts of possible/potential shit that might be/get stirred.
Do you think a PROTESTER (define "protester" as you will but include "rioter" in your definition) will be killed by either law enforcement or suicide? Yes or no?

4. I'll buy it for you. You must build one of the following Lego sets within a 14 day time period. Which do you choose?

a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f.

g.

h.

5. If you had to have a 30 minute Q&A (you ask the questions / they answer) with any TWO of the following people. Who would you choose?
a. Bill Gates
b. Elon Musk
c. Donald Trump
d. Rudy Giuliani
d. Pete Sampras
e. Billie Jean King
f. Katy Perry
g. Billie Eilish
h. Joel Osteen
i. Pope Francis
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions for National Filet Mignon and International Lefthanders Day 8/13

a. No
b. No

2. f

3. Yes

4. g

5. b. h. (The NOT funny thing is I don't like either of them)
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions for National Filet Mignon and International Lefthanders Day 8/13

Post by jhawks99 »

1) a) No b) It depends on what I am doing. I write and use a knife with my right, I shoot hoops, throw, bat, bowl. with my left.

2) D

3) Hope not, I'm saying no.

4) I hate legos

5) Billy Jean King and Pope Francis
Broham
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. no,no
2. d
3. no
4. d.
5. none, 0 interest in any of them
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

you have two option d's on question 5...just fyi
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

1 - no, and no

2 - f

3 - no

4 - toss up b/t a and h

5 - a and i
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. A. Not a big fan of filet mignon. Only times I’ve had it in my life were when someone else selected menu for an event.

B. Well, the mouse is situated to the right hand.
Also, I cut my meat with my left hand so I don’t have to switch hands with my fork/knife.

2. E.

3. Meh

4. I want the Millennial Falcon. But I expect someone else to put it together for me.

5. Changing it to a T&A session. F.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

TDub wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:17 am you have two option d's on question 5...just fyi
Nice catch and thank you for paying attention. I go brain dead often. Not the first time I have done that.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:16 am
TDub wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:17 am you have two option d's on question 5...just fyi
Nice catch and thank you for paying attention. I go brain dead often. Not the first time I have done that.
Either you really like the D or Double D’s. Who’s to say?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Yes. No.
2. f - Lotta Tom Petty in my top 100
3. More than 50% chance unfortunately
4. a - looks like the fewest pieces
5. If they don't remember me then b and c ( Elon/Trump in fear of retaliatory actions after the interview ) - if they remember me, d and f ( Sampras/Perry seem harmless enough ).
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

1a. Yes.
1b. No.

2. Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.

3. No.

4. Home Alone house because my kids like that movie and iirc the house is in Illinois.

5. Trump and Musk.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Fleetwood Mac woulda been my second choice there.
Gypsy is my favorite song from them.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. No to both.
2. Fleetwood Mac
3. No
4. Falcon, McLaren, Notre Dame, in that order
5. DJT - I will ask him questions that the press is scared to ask, point out that he’s not answering any questions and ask relevant follow ups, including getting him back off his tangents