POTD Illy.

Now can we all just get along.

Please?

You know, before we all get banned.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by pdub »

I think I put illy on timeout for like 48 hours once when he was being contrarian on a blown call that cost KU a win.

I'm pretty sure that's it.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

pdub wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:22 am I think I put illy on timeout for like 48 hours once when he was being contrarian on a blown call that cost KU a win.

I'm pretty sure that's it.
The Oklahoma game that where the refs made that shitty call and handed the game to them? I'm still pissed.
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:38 pm I miss CnB. Mostly bc he and Fish were so wonderful on the baseball board, and that’s mostly gone now, as Fish doesn’t post there much. I don’t always agree with what he says, but his points of view almost always come from a good base of knowledge.
^^^
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Agree.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

imo, some people don’t deserve the privilege of being members of this community

lies, lies, and more lies…and zero accountability
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

there are what, 13 or so active users. i would ban at least half. right now. with one stroke of the pen.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

even if they were wearing yoga pants?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:31 am there are what, 13 or so active users. i would ban at least half. right now. with one stroke of the pen.
What fucking pen?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:38 am imo, some people don’t deserve the privilege of being members of this community

Being mocked and called a "fucktard" at every turn isn't really much of a privilege. I think you overestimate the value of be allowed to be in your presence.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:47 am
KUTradition wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:38 am imo, some people don’t deserve the privilege of being members of this community

Being mocked and called a "fucktard" at every turn isn't really much of a privilege. I think you overestimate the value of be allowed to be in your presence.
you seem to enjoy it
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:23 am

you seem to enjoy it
Enjoy reminding you that you have the emotional maturity of an 8th grader? Absolutely.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’m guessing you prefer fucktard to misogynist or bigot?

those hit too close to home?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:26 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:23 am

you seem to enjoy it
Enjoy reminding you that you have the emotional maturity of an 8th grader? Absolutely.
giggles

(cankles)

(tampon tim)

:lol:
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Sigh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:27 amSigh.
If you need to ban me, go ahead.

In the words of the great American poet, ee cummings, "there is some shit i will not eat." Good-natured ribbing is one thing, but some things cross the line and will elicit a response on my part.

Overlander and Trad are habitual line-steppers and will be treated accordingly.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Sigh for all of it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

wow

self-righteous hypocrisy at its finest
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:37 am wow

self-righteous hypocrisy at its finest
I name call public figures, who are, by virtue of their position, expected to deal with it.

I am also not addressing them directly.

I am also not using pejoratives that make fun of the intellectually disabled. As a parent who lost a child with disabilities last year, I fail to see the humor in calling anyone a “fucktard.”
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

excuses are like assholes…