trumpty plumpty

Ugh.
zsn
Contributor

Re: trumpty plumpty

Post by zsn »

If I were a Wharton alumnus I’d gather a group of fellow alumni and demand that Wharton withdraw Trump’s degree on the basis that he demeans my degree.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

taking away someone's degree because you don't like them is awful lot like something Trumps ilk would suggest
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Yeah, take it up with Liz Magill. Oh wait! Nevermind.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:02 am taking away someone's degree because you don't like them is awful lot like something Trumps ilk would suggest
I agree. But if one were to be able to verify that Trump had someone take his admissions tests for him, I could see it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jd vance semen specimen cups

it’s a thing, seriously

fucking weird
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and a sucker
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

TDub wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:02 am taking away someone's degree because you don't like them is awful lot like something Trumps ilk would suggest
It has nothing to do with dislike. I dislike a lot of people but I don’t advocate revoking their degree. He demeans other graduates’ accomplishments and devalues their degrees.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

zsn wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 9:07 pm
It has nothing to do with dislike. I dislike a lot of people but I don’t advocate revoking their degree. He demeans other graduates
unfortunately, no matter your personal opinions, the attitudes and behaviors of degree holders doesn't allow for the removal of said degree.

There is plenty to be upset with about Trump but stuff like this is silly and absolutely something the Trump camp would do.

Hes gay he demeans the degree! He donates to charity he demeans the degree! He disagrees with my stances he demeanor the degree!

It's all so silly. He's a piece of shit. Ok. true. He has a degree. Ok...sure. Lots of assholes have degrees.
Just Ledoux it
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:28 pm jd vance semen specimen cups

it’s a thing, seriously

fucking weird
I had to google it. Weird and creepy.
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:23 am
KUTradition wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:28 pm jd vance semen specimen cups

it’s a thing, seriously

fucking weird
I had to google it. Weird and creepy.
i’d go ahead and clear your browser history…ya never know
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:52 pm This should go over well

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/19/politics ... r-swift-ai
and less than a week after he said anyone using AI images should be disqualified for ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!! (after he claimed falsely that the Harris campaign doctored their crowd sizes)
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

The desperate flailings of a desperate man. We’d do well to remind ourselves what happens when stars collapse (why yes, I am reading some hard sci-fi at the moment).
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:21 pm

and less than a week after he said anyone using AI images should be disqualified for ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!! (after he claimed falsely that the Harris campaign doctored their crowd sizes)
apparently this is actually illegal in Tennessee
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:09 pm The desperate flailings of a desperate man. We’d do well to remind ourselves what happens when stars collapse (why yes, I am reading some hard sci-fi at the moment).
It is true Fish, that Orange dwarf stars pose some risk to habitable planets:

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/ora ... le-planets
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:09 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 1:21 pm

apparently this is actually illegal in Tennessee
Not when Trump does it.

Is how I understand our legal system generally to work.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. >
EMERGENCY MEMO FROM TRUMP
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN >
I’m being sentenced in one month.
THEY WANT ME IN JAIL!

If you’re planning on voting for me in November, I’ll need your support now more than ever.

I CAN’T SURVIVE THIS FIGHT WITHOUT YOU!

It’s only because of you that we beat the RUSSIA HOAX AND IMPEACHMENT SCAMS.

It’s only because of you that the DOJ’s documents case against me was DISMISSED.

And it will be because of YOUR SUPPORT AT THIS MOMENT that we BEAT THE HARRIS-BIDEN WITCH HUNTS AND TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE!
STAND WITH TRUMP
But the fight is far from over. In just one month, all hell breaks loose when I’m sentenced by a corrupt Democrat judge - DESPITE NO CRIME!

Please remember this: THEY AREN’T AFTER ME. THEY’RE AFTER YOU, I’M JUST IN THEIR WAY!

So before they try to THROW ME IN JAIL, I’m calling on ONE MILLION PATRIOTIC AMERICANS to chip in and proudly declare: I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP! >
STAND WITH TRUMP
YOU will be the reason we achieve a glorious victory this November and begin the four greatest years in the history of our country.

With your support today, we will FIRE KAMALA HARRIS and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >

I’ll never forget what you did for me today.
STAND WITH TRUMP
Thank you,
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN >
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. >
Are you registered to vote? Do you need to request a ballot? Use this link to help President Trump Swamp the Vote. REGISTER TO VOTE LINK. >
Contributions to Trump National Committee JFC Inc. are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the limits and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals (i.e., without “green cards”), federal government contractors, and other federally impermissible sources are strictly prohibited. Contributions made in the name of, or refunded by, any other person are unlawful.

Paid for by Trump National Committee JFC Inc., a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

Trump National Committee JFC Inc., PO Box 509, Arlington, VA 22216

donaldjtrump.com
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Vote for Trump or else the old orange goofball gets it!

That's too bad.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Meanwhile, Truth Social - DJT stock is down to $21.4 as trumpty posts on X. He still has a month to go on his "lock up" agreement. Will he liquidate and leave his cult holding the bag?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.