Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by japhy »

Lil Bobby, standin on the street corner selling his ass to the highest bidder, or anyone with a cigarette.

Have we heard yet what trumpty is offering Lil Bobby for his sickofancy ?

Hookers and blow? A freezer full of roadkill? Maybe he will magically cure Lil Bobby's brainworm?

The sad epitaph to the Kennedy family political legacy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:34 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:34 pm
KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 12:01 pm tigers…

stripes…

the specific language in your posts continues to speak for itself, regardless of your faux mea culpas
No mea culpas offered here.

You all are so entrenched in your pathological mutual admiration society/echo chamber that you can't/won't see the part you play in it.

I'm just shining a flashlight into the abyss, not offering help or seeking inclusion in your sickness.
sweet…you’re so very generous and kind!

is the bill in the mail?
Nah. That one’s on the house.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:43 pm Lil Bobby, standin on the street corner selling his ass to the highest bidder, or anyone with a cigarette.

Hookers and blow? A freezer full of roadkill? Maybe he will magically cure Lil Bobby's brainworm?

Cracks me up to no end that the Trump campaign, knowing the toxicity of this endorsement, is more or less shoving it to a Friday early evening news dump.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:43 pm Lil Bobby, standin on the street corner selling his ass to the highest bidder, or anyone with a cigarette.

Kennedy is smart and principled enough to see the disaster that Giggles would be for this country. Like many of us, he doesn’t like Trump, but he dislikes the alternative even more.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

we haven't had a "good choice" in 20 years.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Kennedy is smart and principled enough to see the disaster that Giggles would be for this country. Like many of us, he doesn’t like Trump, but he dislikes the alternative even more.
then why did he approach the Harris campaign first?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:53 pm

Cracks me up to no end that the Trump campaign, knowing the toxicity of this endorsement, is more or less shoving it to a Friday early evening news dump.
It smells like greasy haired, sweaty, desperation. Like an alcoholic going through the dumpster behind the liquor store. Like a meth addict rolling around a shopping cart picking up empty aluminum cans in the road right of way, like a broken down prostitute sitting next to the public toilet in the park asking if someone wants a blowjob, like....eh; you prolly get it now.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:10 pm
JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:55 pm

then why did he approach the Harris campaign first?
I don’t know that he did.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Kennedy Jr drops out and endorses trump

When a lifelong democrat, from an iconic democrat family, who tried running as a democrat, and had a running mate who's also a democrat, warns you about the dangers of voting democrat in this election, it's time to listen

The democrat party rigged the primaries to appoint a candidate that nobody voted for. That is how harris got the nomination. When she ran fairly in 2020, she was horribly unpopular within her own party. The party is beyond compromised
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm Kennedy Jr drops out and endorses trump

When a lifelong democrat, from an iconic democrat family, who tried running as a democrat, and had a running mate who's also a democrat, warns you about the dangers of voting democrat in this election, it's time to listen

The democrat party rigged the primaries to appoint a candidate that nobody voted for. That is how harris got the nomination. When she ran fairly in 2020, she was horribly unpopular within her own party. The party is beyond compromised
^^^

Astute* analysis.

*astute: adjective

having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one's advantage.

mentally sharp or clever

having or showing shrewdness and an ability to notice and understand things clearly : an astute observer. astute remarks. also : crafty, wily.

astutely adverb.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm Kennedy Jr drops out and endorses trump

He’s joyful, cuz he’s unburdened by what has been.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He went to the highest bidder.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Speaking of things that crack me up to no end - you are aware, right, that (1) nobody is being forced to vote for Kamala, and (2) Kamala's opponent tried to actually disenfranchise 81 million voters last time around.

Right?

I won't even get into how primary voting and the parties' nominations actually work.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I was told by a friend who lives in NYC that if you go down to the Bowery on Thursday nights, Lil Bobby competes in bum fights in an alley behind a pawn shop. The last man standing gets a can of Sterno to drink. It's like Barfly, but if Mickey Roark would show up in a famous cousin's limo and get beat up every time.

I wonder if Lil Bobby had to pay a dowry to get trumpty to pretend to be friends?

Bobby's daddy would be so proud of him.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

defixione wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:17 pm He went to the highest bidder.
He went to the lowest and only bidder.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:18 pm I was told by a friend who lives in NYC that if you go down to the Bowery on Thursday nights, Lil Bobby competes in bum fights in an alley behind a pawn shop. The last man standing gets a can of Sterno to drink. It's like Barfly, but if Mickey Roark would show up in a famous cousin's limo and get beat up every time.

I wonder if Lil Bobby had to pay a dowry to get trumpty to pretend to be friends?

Go God, hadn't thought of that angle. How sad. Robert Kennedy came to engender the hopes of most of a young generation, back ~ '67. How profoundly sad.

Today In: The apple falling far from the tree...
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:18 pm I was told by a friend who lives in NYC that if you go down to the Bowery on Thursday nights, Lil Bobby competes in bum fights in an alley behind a pawn shop. The last man standing gets a can of Sterno to drink. It's like Barfly, but if Mickey Roark would show up in a famous cousin's limo and get beat up every time.

Source? And friends don’t count ‘round here.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Your first run on sentence......
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican ... arris-dnc/

Your second paragraph......
Help me/us out. How did the Democratic party rig the primaries? I have pointed out Dems didn't want her in 2020 but your claim that she was "horribly unpopular" is debatable.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shirley wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:22 pm

Go God, hadn't thought of that angle. How sad. Robert Kennedy came to engender the hopes of most of a young generation, back ~ '67. How profoundly sad.

Today In: The apple falling far from the tree...
Lil Bobby, finding out that he was too scatterbrained to live up to his father's example and always living with the cruel disappointment from having to be compared to "Saint John John" (damnit); like Anakin Skywalker before him.....turned to the dark side.

But without Vader's cool helmet to cover up his fucked up eyes and no voice simulator to make him sound cool.

A pretty half assed super villain, but hey, the price was right to buy the Kennedy copyrights.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:24 pm

Your first run on sentence......
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican ... arris-dnc/

Your second paragraph......
Help me/us out. How did the Democratic party rig the primaries? I have pointed out Dems didn't want her in 2020 but your claim that she was "horribly unpopular" is debatable.
Randy can answer, or not, about how he might consider primaries to have been "rigged."

I will stop to note, though, how weird it is to act like someone might reasonably want someone different in 2024 than they wanted in 2020, even though the 2020 guy has eligibility left, as it were.

I guess it is really not so weird at all maybe: it never even occurred to the antidemocracy folks that they would have run away with 2024 if they'd nominated nearly anyone BUT Trump.