Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by randylahey »

How do you feel about all the tax increases harris has proposed? Particularly the unrealized gains tax? That would basically destroy 401k's and the ability for Americans to retire in the future
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:24 pm How do you feel about all the tax increases harris has proposed? Particularly the unrealized gains tax? That would basically destroy 401k's and the ability for Americans to retire in the future
You referring to the unrealized capital gains tax that would only apply to the 11,000 US taxpayers with net worths exceeding $100,000,000.00?

That one?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:46 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:23 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:38 am

Really? How many actual votes did Giggles get to make her the official candidate?
I haven't listened to Tampon Tim say anything, but I feel safe in saying that Vance is smarter and more competent than him as well.
This shit is fucking hilarious!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Vance can't even order donuts.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:46 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:23 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:38 am

Really? How many actual votes did Giggles get to make her the official candidate?
I voted for the Biden/Harris ticket in 2020 knowing that if Biden were ever not OK to continue that Harris would step in for him. When you vote for a 70+ year old candidate, you'd better consider that.

Anyone want that moron JD Vance as our next President?!?
Vance makes Harris look like a Mensa candidate. I haven't listened to Tampon Tim say anything, but I feel safe in saying that Vance is smarter and more competent than him as well.
JFK!
Seriously, you are a college professor and a shrink? :?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

defixione wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:40 pm Vance can't even order donuts.
There has to be a couch related joke in there somewhere.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Ohhh Tim bad for providing food and period products to kids.
Broham
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

she is a democrat from california. so it is safe to say she favors a big government. with a big wide all encompassing reach.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:31 pm she is a democrat from california. so it is safe to say she favors a big government. with a big wide all encompassing reach.
You mean like telling 10 year old girls they have to give birth to their rapist's baby?
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:31 pm she is a democrat from california. so it is safe to say she favors a big government. with a big wide all encompassing reach.
I do love when the 3 of you constantly display your ignorance here.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Americans have a few real issues that matter heading into the election. Inflation, government spending, illegal immigration, and having us close to war with all these proxy wars that popped up as soon as biden/harris took over. I don't have faith in the democrats to solve these issues, in fact they are largely responsible for them with bad liberal policies. But for some reason, instead of focusing on fixing them, the only thing they want to talk about is Donald trump and abortion
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:40 pm Americans have a few real issues that matter heading into the election. Inflation, government spending, illegal immigration, and having us close to war with all these proxy wars that popped up as soon as biden/harris took over. I don't have faith in the democrats to solve these issues, in fact they are largely responsible for them with bad liberal policies. But for some reason, instead of focusing on fixing them, the only thing they want to talk about is Donald trump and abortion
Please explain the liberal policies that ignited the wars in the Middle East and/or Ukraine?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Overlander wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:44 pm Please explain the liberal policies that ignited the wars in the Middle East and/or Ukraine?
weakness.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:50 pm
Overlander wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:44 pm Please explain the liberal policies that ignited the wars in the Middle East and/or Ukraine?
weakness.
This is one area in which, whether you like it or not, you're on the D side. The R candidate wants out of NATO. The R candidate wants Putin to be free to do whatever the hell he wants in Europe.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

weakness.
Letting Putin do "Whatever the hell he want's" is strength?
Broham
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Dammit fish, in better and before me.
Broham
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:19 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:24 am
randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:02 am Nobody ever voted for kamala to be next in line. Not sure why dems are in denial and trying to spin the narrative this way. They voted for biden, and he appointed her as his vice (despite the fact she called him racist at one of the debates). This does not mean voters wanted her there. Review the results of the 2020 democratic primary. Kamala had almost zero support from within her own party of democrat voters. She's always been a horribly unpopular candidate on the federal level, with extremist views and policy proposals

But enough people have been brainwashed to hate trump that they suddenly are pretending to like kamala, despite not knowing anything about her policy ideas.
Sorry but your opinions on this do not accurately represent my current situation. You're making a lot of uninformed assumptions.

Part of my consideration of who to vote for in the 2020 general election was who was the VP on the ticket. Given the timing of when Biden chose to drop out, I felt that Harris was the right choice to be elevated to the top of the ticket.

She has been good at providing info to us about her policy ideas and I feel comfortable with far more of them than I do the policies that have been discussed by Trump and by information shared about Project 2025. And let me get ahead of your impending rant... yes, I know what habitual liar Trump has said about his knowledge of Project 2025. It seems to magically be the only thing that he doesn't know everything about. How convenient for him.
What policy ideas of hers do you support?
She has stated that she will get the bipartisan border bill passed. I assume it will be tweaked a bit in a new round of negotiations but would like to see that get done.

I support her desire to enact a law safeguarding reproductive freedom.

I support the stance that she has taken on a two state solution for Israel/Gaza.

I support her support of Ukraine.

I support raising the corporate tax rate.

I would support the middle class tax cut if I had more details on it.

I support reducing max costs for a wider range of commonly used prescription drugs.

I would support more red flag laws on gun ownership, something she has worked on as vice president.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

weakness.
AKA, you have nothing. No one is weaker on Russia than the Putin lover running as the Republican nominee.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:04 pm
weakness.
AKA, you have nothing. No one is weaker on Russia than the Putin lover running as the Republican nominee.
Hilarious that the mouth breathers think tRump is strong...
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:51 pm
weakness.
This is one area in which, whether you like it or not, you're on the D side. The R candidate wants out of NATO. The R candidate wants Putin to be free to do whatever the hell he wants in Europe.
You clearly have no idea the strength that can be obtained by donning your red MAGA hat, slipping on a pair of ($600) gold TRUMP sneakers, and your "Lock Her Up" limited edition t shirt as you grind your enemies into submission.

You move into officer ranks if you also are loaded up on boner pills and cocaine.