Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by Sparko »

There is a high probability that right wing "strongman" Bibi ignored the threat 7 Oct. Hoping for exactly what has transpired. Unless Israeli intelligence is suddenly run by Kash Patel.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:58 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:46 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:23 am
I voted for the Biden/Harris ticket in 2020 knowing that if Biden were ever not OK to continue that Harris would step in for him. When you vote for a 70+ year old candidate, you'd better consider that.

Anyone want that moron JD Vance as our next President?!?
Vance makes Harris look like a Mensa candidate. I haven't listened to Tampon Tim say anything, but I feel safe in saying that Vance is smarter and more competent than him as well.
JFK!
Seriously, you are a college professor and a shrink? :?
Yep. Educated enough to know that boys don’t need tampons in their bathrooms. I can also spot a double digit IQ when I see one.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'd rather have a tampon machine in the boy's room than a AR in the classroom.
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:08 pm I'd rather have a tampon machine in the boy's room than a AR in the classroom.
This.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:59 pm

Vance makes Harris look like a Mensa candidate. I haven't listened to Tampon Tim say anything, but I feel safe in saying that Vance is smarter and more competent than him as well.
JFK!
Yep. Educated enough to know that boys don’t need tampons in their bathrooms. I can also spot a double digit IQ when I see one.
There it is...the Trump signature IQ smack talk.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It mystifies me that anyone who has ever cared about, or even known, or even was aware of, a teenage girl would think there is anything whatsoever salacious about period products being - gasp! - in plain sight.

Being an acknowledged part of human existence.

What is even the argument against this? That tampons in bathrooms is gonna turn teenage boys gay?

Don't lecture me on the Dems not caring about the issues when this is the sort of issue that occupies R brains.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:08 pm I'd rather have a tampon machine in the boy's room than a AR in the classroom.
When some mentally ill democrat shoots up a school next time you can run in there a put in a fresh tampon
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:42 pm
When some mentally ill democrat shoots up a school next time you can run in there a put in a fresh tampon
Not likely there Gumby.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:42 pm
What is wrong with you?
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JFK!
Right! Boys don't need tampons in their bathrooms. It seems you clearly are NOT "educated enough" in regards to the law.
Unlike you, I made the effort to "educate" myself.
Here you go. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/laws/2023/0/55/#laws.1.1.0

Your exact words.....
"I haven't listened to Tampon Tim say anything, but I feel safe in saying that Vance is smarter and more competent than him as well".
then....
"I can also spot a double digit IQ when I see one".

You don't know if you're coming or going.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:21 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:04 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:50 pm

weakness.
AKA, you have nothing. No one is weaker on Russia than the Putin lover running as the Republican nominee.
Hilarious that the mouth breathers think tRump is strong...
Nothing says "toughness" like a $2,000 cut and color and the world's worst spray tan.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:35 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:04 pm

AKA, you have nothing. No one is weaker on Russia than the Putin lover running as the Republican nominee.
Nothing says "toughness" like a $2,000 cut and color and the world's worst spray tan.
Reminds me of Trump's most famous quote "Don't forget the pubes."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:41 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:35 pm

Reminds me of Trump's most famous quote "Don't forget the pubes."
I can't imagine how hard Putin laughs at Donald Trump.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:01 pm

JFK!
Right! Boys don't need tampons in their bathrooms. It seems you clearly are NOT "educated enough" in regards to the law.
Unlike you, I made the effort to "educate" myself.
Here you go. https://www.revisor.mn.gov/laws/2023/0/55/#laws.1.1.0

Your exact words.....
"I haven't listened to Tampon Tim say anything, but I feel safe in saying that Vance is smarter and more competent than him as well".
then....
"I can also spot a double digit IQ when I see one".

You don't know if you're coming or going.
Gosh, I may be a dumbass, but I seem to remember my biology classes teaching that “menstruating students” would be those with uteruses and vaginas, ergo, females, ergo “students who use the ladies’ room.”

I don’t need to listen to Giggles or Tampon Tim to figure that one out.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

You need a lot of things, Psych
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:50 pm You need a lot of things, Psych
I don’t need tampons. Of that I am certain.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:28 pm It mystifies me that anyone who has ever cared about, or even known, or even was aware of, a teenage girl would think there is anything whatsoever salacious about period products being - gasp! - in plain sight.

Being an acknowledged part of human existence.

What is even the argument against this? That tampons in bathrooms is gonna turn teenage boys gay?

Don't lecture me on the Dems not caring about the issues when this is the sort of issue that occupies R brains.
The argument is that it reinforces this ridiculous idea that gender is fluid. It is a distraction from education, just like the whole idea that, if a student says they identify as a cat today, you have to provide a litter box and let them meow instead of talking. It is no wonder that kids are so ignorant today.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:58 pm
I'll admit that I hadn't read the law until Gutter posted it. Thanks Gutter. It's obvious you haven't read it even after he posted it. But don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theory.
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:08 pm
I'll admit that I hadn't read the law until Gutter posted it. Thanks Gutter. It's obvious you haven't read it even after he posted it. But don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theory.
I admit I did not read the entire page. Considering it’s the People’s Republic of Minnesota, I can imagine the lunacy contained therein. We definitely need more of that all across the country!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:20 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:08 pm

I admit I did not read the entire page. Considering it’s the People’s Republic of Minnesota, I can imagine the lunacy contained therein. We definitely need more of that all across the country!
It will show you that believing trump's lies have made you look foolish. Again.
Broham