Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by TDub »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:58 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:50 pm You need a lot of things, Psych
I don’t need tampons. Of that I am certain.
what if you get a nose bleed and your with Gutter in the store that won't give you a tissue?!

I would say they're also recommended for first aid kids to help soak and stop bleeding when camping etc....but then I remembered that you're the one that hates camping, the woods and nature. Which, proves to me you are some sort of alien or robot masquerading as a human because that is fucking insane to me. Who hates the woods? It's in our blood, our DNA.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Back to RFK.

Did I miss the part where we talked about him using a chainsaw to cut off the head of a dead beached whale? Bungied corded it to the roof of the minivan with his family in the car and transported it across state lines?

Apparently whale juice was sloshing into the windows on the freeway and the smell was horrendous so he had the family wear plastic bags over their heads with breather holes cut around their mouths.

lol wtf?
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

definitely not weird
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:04 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:28 pm It mystifies me that anyone who has ever cared about, or even known, or even was aware of, a teenage girl would think there is anything whatsoever salacious about period products being - gasp! - in plain sight.

Being an acknowledged part of human existence.

What is even the argument against this? That tampons in bathrooms is gonna turn teenage boys gay?

Don't lecture me on the Dems not caring about the issues when this is the sort of issue that occupies R brains.
It is no wonder that kids are so ignorant today.
This guy is TEACHING…let that soak in.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Among other things, I guess election fraud is real after all!

Stupid And Contagious

https://defector.com/stupid-and-contagious
The Robert F. Kennedy Jr. presidential campaign, in its final incarnation, pretty clearly seemed to be illegal and unconstitutional. It feels petty and niggling to talk about details like that, next to the delusions of grandeur that got Kennedy so much attention and publicity. Here was an avatar of how antivax conspiracies and other antisocial quackery operate as a political force. Here was billionaire money in a state of such unhinged entitlement that it could prop up a naked spoiler campaign and profess to be performing a public service. Here was, God willing, the last cooling and crumbling briquette of the Kennedy family's long-burning equity as an electoral brand name.

All of that, though, was subsidiary to the fact that Kennedy was a fraud—not just a wacko who confessed to dumping a dead bear cub in Central Park for incoherent reasons or claimed a worm had died inside his brain, not just a creep who responded to an accusation of having groped his children's nanny by saying he had a "very, very rambunctious youth," but more banally a would-be politician who claimed to reside in New York State when all available evidence said he had lived in California for a decade, and who stood accused of deceiving people to get them to sign his campaign petitions. As a California resident, Kennedy would have been ineligible to receive California's electoral votes, because his running mate—the messy-in-her-own-right Silicon Valley divorcee Nicole Shanahan, whose decisive qualification for the vice presidential slot was her willingness to fund the campaign—was also from California, in violation of the constitution's ban on single-state tickets.

The campaign obituaries tended to mention Kennedy's ballot-access problems as if they were a generic problem for a third-party candidate: "The Democratic establishment sought to keep him off the ballot in multiple states," the Washington Post wrote, "challenging his claim of New York residency as well as voter signatures." But while our two major parties are terrible bullies toward aspiring outsider candidates, Kennedy's paperwork problems were flagrant enough that it was Rupert Murdoch's anti-Democratic New York Post that originally broke the news, back in May, when a third-party bid still looked as if it might help Donald Trump.

The Post reported that Kennedy had used the address of a friend's house in Katonah, N.Y. to vote in multiple elections and file his campaign papers, even though "he is not the owner of the million-dollar, in-arrears property, does not show up in resident searches for it, and some longtime neighbors—and even local authorities—were shocked at the notion it’s his home." In New York state court this month, the homeowner, Barbara Moss, testified that the day after the Post story ran, Kennedy had paid her a check for $6,000, representing a year's worth of unpaid $500 monthly rent on her guest bedroom. The New York Times reported that "[a] photo of the spare bedroom displayed at the hearing showed only a few of Mr. Kennedy’s possessions, including what he thought was a photo of himself and Mick Jagger; the bed, bedding and furniture were all Ms. Moss’s, he conceded."

No sooner had the judge declared his residency fake, and thrown him off the ballot for that, than Kennedy was due to testify in a different New York ineligibility case. This one concerned accusations that, as the Times wrote, "paid signature gatherers had been folding over the tops of petitions to conceal the names of Mr. Kennedy and his running mate, Nicole Shanahan, and that some had claimed they were gathering signatures for Democrats and generic third-party candidates." The Kennedy campaign knew about the reported irregularities, declared in public that it would throw out all the pages of signatures supplied by the unreliable canvassers, and then turned in some three-fifths of those signatures anyway. Via video—"from an office in California," the AP wrote—Kennedy told the court, “I suppose I’m ultimately responsible for everything that happens in the campaign."

Can ultimate responsibility reside with someone barely capable of responsibility? The question was built into the whole RFK2 project. He was never so much a candidate as a set of candidate-like gestures. When there seemed to be room for a non-establishment Democratic Party champion to challenge Joe Biden, he aimed for that space. When that failed, he veered toward trying to be a none-of-the above option for voters sick of Biden and Donald Trump alike, or into the autodidactically conformist conspiracism of Silicon Valley. As reactionary money concluded that the Kennedy name might make him a useful spoiler on Trump's behalf, he steered even further Trumpwards, until on Friday he was standing next to the Republican candidate onstage, his unbuttoned suit jacket gaping open over his testosterone-therapy-thickened torso as he waved stiffly at the roaring crowd.

This was where the whole project of being his own man had taken Kennedy, to a role as a rally prop for 13 minutes—less than six of those minutes at the microphone—in an 87-minute Trump rally. "I don't think I've ever introduced anyone that got applause like he just got," Trump said, bringing him on. "I must tell you, I don't think, it's true, I don't think I've ever introduced anybody that got applause like that."

Trump declared that he would appoint a White House commission to investigate assassinations and attempted assassinations—to look into the cases of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, and Trump himself. "I tell you I have never had so many people ask me please sir, release the documents on the Kennedy assassination, and we're going to do that," he said. And, he said, he would create a "panel of top experts, working with Bobby," to address "the decades-long increase in chronic health problems," including "autoimmune disorders, autism, obesity, infertility, and many more."

Then it was time for Kennedy to speak, briefly. He called Trump "the president" and told the crowd that "our children are now the sickest, unhealthiest children in the world." He talked about having a president "who's going to get us out of the wars and who is going to rebuild the middle class in this country," and who "wanted to end the censorship." He wrapped up with a call to "make America healthy again."

The healthfulness on offer was, at the very least, debatable. As the Washington Post pointed out, the lifelong environmental activist was endorsing the candidate whose official platform reads "DRILL, BABY, DRILL." But the river-cleaning Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was as long gone as all the other Kennedys before him. What was left was one more faded celebrity and bad husband endorsing Trump, one more member of the pack of aging anti-anti-Trumpers choosing the adulation of miserable strangers over his own friends and family.

Kennedy yielded back to Trump, as one does. "To all who supported Bobby's campaign," Trump said, "I very simply ask you join us in building this coalition, it's a beautiful coalition, in defense of liberty and safety, prosperity and peace, it's gonna be an incredible coalition, and the relationship has been so good for so long I have no doubt it's going to work and work well."
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and, per NPR:

RFK may be unable to withdraw his name from ballots in some swing states

:lol:

can someone say, incompetence?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I mentioned this earlier. He cut the head off the metaphorical whale too late. He was always just there to confuse voters on the ballot anyway.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:36 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:58 pm
Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:50 pm You need a lot of things, Psych
I don’t need tampons. Of that I am certain.
what if you get a nose bleed and your with Gutter in the store that won't give you a tissue?!

I would say they're also recommended for first aid kids to help soak and stop bleeding when camping etc....but then I remembered that you're the one that hates camping, the woods and nature. Which, proves to me you are some sort of alien or robot masquerading as a human because that is fucking insane to me. Who hates the woods? It's in our blood, our DNA.
Definitely hate camping. Sorry that offends you.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

it doesn't offend me, but it speaks volumes about you
Just Ledoux it
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:52 am it doesn't offend me, but it speaks volumes about you
So, what does your affinity for mosquitoes, crapping in a hole, and not being able to sleep say about you? Are you in the Manly Man Phallus Club with Plano?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:01 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:52 am it doesn't offend me, but it speaks volumes about you
So, what does your affinity for mosquitoes, crapping in a hole, and not being able to sleep say about you? Are you in the Manly Man Phallus Club with Plano?
I imagine, if I WERE a whiney d-bag, all of the things you listed would keep me indoors as well.

Mosquitos- Part of the deal, and manageable.
Crapping in a hole- Humans have done it for 1,000s of years. Not at all unusual.
Sleep- My best nights of sleep have been in the woods.

Your obsession with me and my dick is worrisome, particularly with your position as a teacher.
Are those kids ok?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Psych with one of his students:
https://youtu.be/XzuC8B46N_w?si=o_sE1ofHesI8kn4i
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:17 pm
I imagine, if I WERE a whiney d-bag, all of the things you listed would keep me indoors as well.

Mosquitos- Part of the deal, and manageable.
Crapping in a hole- Humans have done it for 1,000s of years. Not at all unusual.
Sleep- My best nights of sleep have been in the woods.

Your obsession with me and my dick is worrisome, particularly with your position as a teacher.
Are those kids ok?
I’m not the one who keeps bringing it up. Honestly, you might need to talk to someone.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

"Manly Man Phallus Club"
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:17 pm "Manly Man Phallus Club"
I’m not going to explain it to you.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I won't bother arguing with you but if you can't find some sort of positive experience/bonding/relaxation/ peace/ nirvana...something...while being in nature then there is nothing I can say to explain it to you.

as for your next statement, which I will assume is some sort of attempt at a dig, I don't think I qualify for your man's club. I mean, last I heard, to a real man you needed to wear diapers and a maxi pad on a slight ear scratch.
Just Ledoux it
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:14 pm
I won't bother arguing with you but if you can't find some sort of positive experience/bonding/relaxation/ peace/ nirvana...something...while being in nature then there is nothing I can say to explain it to you.

as for your next statement, which I will assume is some sort of attempt at a dig, I don't think I qualify for your man's club. I mean, last I heard, to a real man you needed to wear diapers and a maxi pad on a slight ear scratch.
Or, and I’m just spitballin’ here, maybe people can find different things relaxing.

And the dog wasn’t at you.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:29 pm

Or, and I’m just spitballin’ here, maybe people can find different things relaxing.

The Dog. Just, wow.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:29 pm

First time I went camping was when I was 8 years old. Sleep away camp excursions.
I don't/didn't like camping per se. In fact, I can say at times, I HATED it.

Like Psych, I didn't like mosquitos biting me - and bugs and spiders crawling on and around me.
Like Psych, I didn't like shitting in holes and wiping my ass with leaves (when we ran out of toilet paper).
Like Psych, I didn't like not being able to sleep because at times I had water dripping on me (from pouring rain) while I was in an uncomfortable climate laying in a sleeping bag in a tent.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like my canoe capsizing and my clothes and food getting wet (because I didn't properly "secure" and "protect" them).
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like when a bear ate our food.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like getting poison ivy rashes.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like having to have leeches removed from my body.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like being in excessive heat with no escape and having wet clothes to wear because of the canoe capsizing and at times rain.

Those things being said....
I LOVED canoeing down the Brule for a few days.
I LOVED hiking in Porcupine Mountains for a few days.
Why did I love those things? I appreciated being out in nature, seeing animals and doing things "in the wild" that were very cool to me, and that I had never experiences before, but more importantly - I LOVED the bonding experiences - because of the "camping" - that wouldn't have happened without the "camping".
I LOVED the team work involved, the responsibilities we were assigned and carrying them out, the things we accomplished together and individually, learning how to do things for the first time and seeing how I can survive "in the wild", the stories we shared with each from our past and getting to know one another, and the stories we will forever share from our experiences camping. Irreplaceable, extremely fond, memories.

Back to Bobby Jr....
3 questions.....
1. Is there any doubt that if Trump loses by less than however many votes RFKJr. gets on the ballots in the swing states - Trump will claim the election was rigged in that regard?
2. You know it won't be something Jr. is somewhat qualified to oversee - so what cabinet position will Trump try to appoint Jr. to?
3. Who is the bigger lunatic, RFKJr. or Trump?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:30 am and, per NPR:

RFK may be unable to withdraw his name from ballots in some swing states

:lol:

can someone say, incompetence?
michigan won’t let him off the ballot