Uncle Joe

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Uncle Joe

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:39 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:12 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:56 pm

They did in 2020. They had better not in 2024.
No one stole the election. You just don't seem to take into effect just how motivated people were to vote because they hate Trump and find him to be an incompetent, offensive, embarrassing, ignorant, fascist, racist rapist piece of shit who has no business being President of the United States.
Of course they did. You just don’t want to see it, which is not surprising. It also doesn’t change the facts.
I've said this here easily a half dozen times but my opinion is that if those "facts" haven't been enough to have been accepted into evidence in any of the 62 court cases by Trump in his effort to overturn the election then they really aren't "facts" at all. I think it might be you who is choosing what to see and not see.

But hey, if you've got some of those facts available, DM them to me and I will read them. No need to post them here as I don't want you to feel hesitant because you don't want to answer a bunch of questions about them.

I look forward to being enlightened.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump admitted he lost the election yesterday. Better trolls needed I guess.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 6:43 pm Trump admitted he lost the election yesterday. Better trolls needed I guess.
That idiot knew he lost. All he needed to do was find more accomplished idiots to be his “breath through their mouths” mouthpieces.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

psycho resents that remark
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

The Dow set a new record high close today.

Thanks, Joe!
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Some people call Trump the "Crypto President."
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:28 pm Some people call Trump the "Crypto President."
“Many people are saying”
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

very highly respected people, the smartest people with the best words
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:11 pm very highly respected people, the smartest people with the best words
All the legal scholars.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Overlander wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:26 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:11 pm very highly respected people, the smartest people with the best words
All the legal scholars.
"On Both Sides!"
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Today In: Bidenomics!

The Dow gained > $243 dollars today and notched another new record close. (Another!)

Damn you, Joe and Kamala!
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:19 pm Today In: Bidenomics!

The Dow gained > $243 dollars today and notched another new record close. (Another!)

Market is just reacting to that Rasmussen poll that has Trump +2 in the general.

Wait a minute.

Rasmussen?

He fucked.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Youre gaslighting yourself.

Now do gasoline, natural gas, electricity, rent, home ownership, inflation, etc
Groceries is really bad. The price of beef, eggs, bread, milk, produce, everything is way up, and that's a big problem people can't avoid

The economy is in a much worse place now than it was 4 years ago and everyone knows it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:16 pm

and everyone knows it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Groceries is really bad. The price of beef, eggs, bread, milk, produce, everything is way up, and that's a big problem people can't avoid

The economy is in a much worse place now than it was 4 years ago and everyone knows it
I know how important it is for you and your type to heap blame on Biden for what you are clearly struggling to afford.

Ever think of channeling that anger toward those that are actually CAUSING your distress?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:41 pm

I know how important it is for you and your type to heap blame on Biden for what you are clearly struggling to afford.

Ever think of channeling that anger toward those that are actually CAUSING your distress?
He and his type are the American "norm" so that's why I continue to tell people we're inevitably fucked come early November.

I have a terrible memory but I don't recall a time where "the economy", as a whole, has done so well and so poorly at the same time.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

To think that the President can, or even should, control consumer prices is something that only mouth breathers can bring up.

Maybe look at the profit margins of the biggest industries (Covid and newer) that control your pain points. You are going to see alarming increases.

You dumbasses bitch about prices, yet scream that the government should stay out of your business.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

is there anything presidents can do. because all you got are excuses. and what they can’t.

there has to be something.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

One under utilized way to influence prices is to boycott products that have viable or cheaper alternatives.

Especially with social media, you'd think that old school tactic would be more easily utilized by large groups of consumers.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I guess Randy didn't get the memo about Kroger jacking up dairy prices--because they could. Now let's talk about gas, housing, and other groceries. Record profits this year. Randy is good with that however because, business.