Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:53 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:30 am and, per NPR:

RFK may be unable to withdraw his name from ballots in some swing states

:lol:

can someone say, incompetence?
michigan won’t let him off the ballot
I mean, I know that as a technical matter the office of the Vice President is independent from the office of the President, and that as a technical matter you are actually casting independent votes for each office (by filling in one bubble or punching one chad), but it's gonna be awkward AF (did I do that right?) when the "President" category on ballots calls for casting a vote for either Trump or the person who will by that time be his VP candidate.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

This is not news. He anticipated all of it in his original announcement. Encouraged supporters to vote for him in states where it will hurt Giggles and to vote for Trump in states where it will benefit him.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:06 am

This is not news. He anticipated all of it in his original announcement. Encouraged supporters to vote for him in states where it will hurt Giggles and to vote for Trump in states where it will benefit him.
it was incompetent planning

it’s absolutely news, fucktard
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:14 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:06 am

it was incompetent planning

it’s absolutely news, fucktard
I disagree. The deck has been stacked against him from the outset. You're just pissed because he chose an option that hurts your interests and is rallying others to do the same. There's also the reality that he's not running for anything anymore, so whether he planned competently or not is kind of irrelevant, unlike Giggles' IQ (or lack thereof).
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

cool story

fucktard
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

CHEMTRAILS!!!

“We are going to stop this crime,” Kennedy posted on social media Monday in response to an X (formerly Twitter) account sharing a conspiracy theory video, which claimed that pilots use their planes to secretly spray chemicals on unsuspecting populations. These pilots, according to the video, are “hardened to humanity” and “could care less about killing off unwanted or leeching aspects of America and the world.”

:lol: jfc
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:01 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:29 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:14 pm

I won't bother arguing with you but if you can't find some sort of positive experience/bonding/relaxation/ peace/ nirvana...something...while being in nature then there is nothing I can say to explain it to you.

as for your next statement, which I will assume is some sort of attempt at a dig, I don't think I qualify for your man's club. I mean, last I heard, to a real man you needed to wear diapers and a maxi pad on a slight ear scratch.
Or, and I’m just spitballin’ here, maybe people can find different things relaxing.

And the dog wasn’t at you.
First time I went camping was when I was 8 years old. Sleep away camp excursions.
I don't/didn't like camping per se. In fact, I can say at times, I HATED it.

Like Psych, I didn't like mosquitos biting me - and bugs and spiders crawling on and around me.
Like Psych, I didn't like shitting in holes and wiping my ass with leaves (when we ran out of toilet paper).
Like Psych, I didn't like not being able to sleep because at times I had water dripping on me (from pouring rain) while I was in an uncomfortable climate laying in a sleeping bag in a tent.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like my canoe capsizing and my clothes and food getting wet (because I didn't properly "secure" and "protect" them).
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like when a bear ate our food.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like getting poison ivy rashes.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like having to have leeches removed from my body.
Unlike Psych, I'll add I didn't like being in excessive heat with no escape and having wet clothes to wear because of the canoe capsizing and at times rain.

Those things being said....
I LOVED canoeing down the Brule for a few days.
I LOVED hiking in Porcupine Mountains for a few days.
Why did I love those things? I appreciated being out in nature, seeing animals and doing things "in the wild" that were very cool to me, and that I had never experiences before, but more importantly - I LOVED the bonding experiences - because of the "camping" - that wouldn't have happened without the "camping".
I LOVED the team work involved, the responsibilities we were assigned and carrying them out, the things we accomplished together and individually, learning how to do things for the first time and seeing how I can survive "in the wild", the stories we shared with each from our past and getting to know one another, and the stories we will forever share from our experiences camping. Irreplaceable, extremely fond, memories.

Back to Bobby Jr....
3 questions.....
1. Is there any doubt that if Trump loses by less than however many votes RFKJr. gets on the ballots in the swing states - Trump will claim the election was rigged in that regard?
2. You know it won't be something Jr. is somewhat qualified to oversee - so what cabinet position will Trump try to appoint Jr. to?
3. Who is the bigger lunatic, RFKJr. or Trump?
I will say that I enjoy some elements of the annual camping trip, namely the communal meals around the fire pit, watching the kids play with each other, and going to the beach. Like all things related to being part of an extended family, you take one for the team sometimes, and I NEVER say anything negative about the trip out loud, other than to my wife, who also hates it.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:39 am cool story

fucktard
Very mature. You and Plano should get together.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you deserve no less

fucktard
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:39 am you deserve no less

fucktard
I'm glad you found a new favorite word. Enjoy.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:06 am ……. Giggles …………
Psych hates happy, cheerful people. I mean has anyone ever seen Trump, Vance or RFKJr laugh? Joyfully? No wonder Psych loves Cheeto Mussolini.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

zsn wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:02 am
Psych hates happy, cheerful people.
100%
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Psych hates happy, cheerful people. I mean has anyone ever seen Trump, Vance or RFKJr laugh? Joyfully? No wonder Psych loves Cheeto Mussolini.
I have seen them laugh. joyfully.
I'm confident the majority of their laughter and joy comes from other people's misery - and their being assholes and proud of it.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I am not being snarky - I cannot recall a single video clip of Trump laughing. Even cruelly, even fakely. It is just not something that is in my mental database.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:37 am I am not being snarky - I cannot recall a single video clip of Trump laughing. Even cruelly, even fakely. It is just not something that is in my mental database.
I recall he laughed while stalking women with Epstein, laughed when someone in the audience suggested the way to stop migrants is to shoot them, laughed when he got laughed at during his UN address, and a few other hilarious ( :? ) things.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:48 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:37 am I am not being snarky - I cannot recall a single video clip of Trump laughing. Even cruelly, even fakely. It is just not something that is in my mental database.
I recall he laughed while stalking women with Epstein, laughed when someone in the audience suggested the way to stop migrants is to shoot them, laughed when he got laughed at during his UN address, and a few other hilarious ( :? ) things.
He may also have been laughing when he was bragging about grabbing women by their genitalia. But what fish said is my mental database as well
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I love happy, cheerful people. I'm married to one; my daughter is one. I am even one when appropriate.

It is NOT appropriate, however, to keep laughing and joking when addressing the border situation, our economy, inflation, gas prices, food prices, and lots of other things that this administration has overseen and refuses to take responsibility for.

Some things just aren't funny.

When she laughs or deflects to talking about "being joyful," what she is really saying is either a.) I don't care, b.) I don't have the cognitive wherewithal to address these issues, or c.) a little bit of both.

I appreciate Trump, Vance, RFK, Gabbard, Musk, and a growing number of others who have the gravitas to admit that this is a shit show and something has to be done.

I'm sorry that offends you.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

“Gravitas” is going to seek a restraining order. Trump, Vance, RFK, Gabbard and Musk shouldn’t be permitted within 500 yards of “gravitas.”
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:13 am “Gravitas” is going to seek a restraining order. Trump, Vance, RFK, Gabbard and Musk shouldn’t be permitted within 500 yards of “gravitas.”
I have no idea what that means, but it fits perfectly with the nonsense being spewed by Giggles and Tampon Tim.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

these last 3.5 years has shown us they have no idea.

they should get 4 more years because they are happy. happy is the benchmark. not gas prices. or soaring national debt.