Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:33 am these last 3.5 years has shown us they have no idea.

they should get 4 more years because they are happy. happy is the benchmark. not gas prices. or soaring national debt.
Please engage with present day reality, not decades-old bad assumptions.

Trump budget would spike deficits by nearly 5 times Harris proposal, says Penn Wharton
Former President Donald Trump’s economic proposals would increase federal deficits by $5.8 trillion over the next decade, almost five times more than those of Vice President Kamala Harris, which would add $1.2 trillion, according to a new pair of studies from the nonpartisan Penn Wharton Budget Model.

The Trump report [by Penn Wharton] found that his plan to permanently extend the 2017 tax cuts would add more than $4 trillion to deficits over the next 10 years. His proposal to eliminate taxes on Social Security benefits comes with a $1.2 trillion price tag, while his pledge to further reduce corporate taxes would add nearly $6 billion.

The Harris analysis [by Penn Wharton] showed that her plan to expand the child tax credit, the earned income tax credit and other tax credits would raise deficits by $2.1 trillion in the coming 10 years. And her proposal to create a $25,000 subsidy for all qualifying first-time homebuyers would add $140 billion over a decade.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/27/trump-h ... ction.html
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's nice that the harris-walls ticket is happy. but i would purport that the folks happiness is more important than theirs.

folks that eat and grocery shop, are not happy.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:25 am …………. Tampon Tim.
Perfect! Well done! What a vivid and appropriate demonstration of abject misogyny, ridiculing someone for attempting to help young women deal with difficult situations.

I don’t want to call you (and your ilk) reprehensible, at the risk of insulting truly reprehensible people by associating them with you.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

zsn wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:52 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:25 am …………. Tampon Tim.
Perfect! Well done! What a vivid and appropriate demonstration of abject misogyny, ridiculing someone for attempting to help young women deal with difficult situations.

I don’t want to call you (and your ilk) reprehensible, at the risk of insulting truly reprehensible people by associating them with you.
Young women who use the Men's Room? Really?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:49 am it's nice that the harris-walls ticket is happy. but i would purport that the folks happiness is more important than theirs.

folks that eat and grocery shop, are not happy.
I like what J.D. Vance says: The only person who is better off today than they were four years ago is Giggles. Probably why she is laughing all the time.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

they want us to settle in and just get used to it. they are brainwashing that this is the way it is going to be. nothing can be done. just accept it.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:05 pm they want us to settle in and just get used to it. they are brainwashing that this is the way it is going to be. nothing can be done. just accept it.
Agreed. Soon it will be "Cricket protein is better for you than beef. Just eat it." Then it will be "Public transportation is better for everyone than individual car ownership. Stop complaining." Finally, it will be "You're complaining too much. We have a little camp we'd like you to attend. It will be good for you."

If Giggles and Tampon Tim win, we will be nothing more than a Chinese colony within two years. Truly frightening.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

This is a category error. Only one side is openly unconcerned with 2028, 2032, etc.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:10 pm Agreed. Soon it will be "Cricket protein is better for you than beef. Just eat it." Then it will be "Public transportation is better for everyone than individual car ownership. Stop complaining." Finally, it will be "You're complaining too much. We have a little camp we'd like you to attend. It will be good for you."

we will be nothing more than a Chinese colony within two years. Truly frightening.
Project 2025?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the right-wing melt-down here is awesome

psych and mich circle-jerking each other to the bottom of the barrel…whodathunkit

:lol:

you both can rest easy though, because Kamala will still be a president for YOU!!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:47 pm the right-wing melt-down here is awesome

psych and mich circle-jerking each other to the bottom of the barrel…whodathunkit

:lol:

you both can rest easy though, because Kamala will still be a president for YOU!!
I'm confused. I thought my name was "fucktard." Can you please be consistent? My little pea brain is overloaded right now.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:10 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:05 pm they want us to settle in and just get used to it. they are brainwashing that this is the way it is going to be. nothing can be done. just accept it.
Agreed. Soon it will be "Cricket protein is better for you than beef. Just eat it." Then it will be "Public transportation is better for everyone than individual car ownership. Stop complaining." Finally, it will be "You're complaining too much. We have a little camp we'd like you to attend. It will be good for you."

If Giggles and Tampon Tim win, we will be nothing more than a Chinese colony within two years. Truly frightening.
You're either too lazy or too stupid to look up the bill, Gutter even posted a link for you. I don't know what you're weird fascination is with what in people's pants, but here's the bill.

Section 1. [121A.212] ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.
A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.
EFFECTIVE DATE. This section is effective January 1, 2024.
Broham
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

zsn wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:17 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:10 pm Agreed. Soon it will be "Cricket protein is better for you than beef. Just eat it." Then it will be "Public transportation is better for everyone than individual car ownership. Stop complaining." Finally, it will be "You're complaining too much. We have a little camp we'd like you to attend. It will be good for you."

we will be nothing more than a Chinese colony within two years. Truly frightening.
Project 2025?
You’d think the Party of Fiscal Responsibility (TM) would be concerned over the effect on the job market and wages, of dismissing 50,000 civil service workers on 1/21 as a matter of policy.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:49 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:10 pm

You're either too lazy or too stupid to look up the bill, Gutter even posted a link for you. I don't know what you're weird fascination is with what in people's pants, but here's the bill.

Section 1. [121A.212] ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.
A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.
EFFECTIVE DATE. This section is effective January 1, 2024.
I read and comprehended. I also recall from my biology classes that "menstruating students" are those with a uterus and vagina, not students with penises, who would be expected to inhabit the Men's bathroom. I have no problem with the schools providing those supplies to those who use the Ladies' room.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:51 pm
zsn wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Project 2025?
You’d think the Party of Fiscal Responsibility (TM) would be concerned over the effect on the job market and wages, of dismissing 50,000 civil service workers on 1/21 as a matter of policy.
Fewer government workers = lower government costs, which = less need for tax revenue, which = ability to lower taxes or divert those funds toward a balanced budget. Seems pretty fiscally responsible to me.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

maybe dudes menstruate in minnesota. i don't know. i never been there.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Nothing in there says they have to be in boys restrooms, in fact there aren't any in our local boys restroom schools or in St Paul. In fact, I don't think there are any in the state. It's up to the local school board. But don't let facts get in the way of your name calling.
Broham
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:17 pm maybe dudes menstruate in minnesota. i don't know. i never been there.
you're as dumb as psych
Broham
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

that amounts to about 2%. i think we could get by on 2% less.

although i have no idea what we are talking about.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it's not that big of a stretch. if a governor is crazy enough to defund the police during a prolonged lengthy riot. he might be crazy enough to mandate tampons in the boys toilet.

it's not that big of a stretch.