Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:31 pm it's not that big of a stretch. if a governor is crazy enough to defund the police during a prolonged lengthy riot. he might be crazy enough to mandate tampons in the boys toilet.

it's not that big of a stretch.
Draft Dodgin Donnie commended Coach Tim on handling the riots well. Do you ever get tire of looking stupid?
Broham
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:19 pm Nothing in there says they have to be in boys restrooms, in fact there aren't any in our local boys restroom schools or in St Paul. In fact, I don't think there are any in the state. It's up to the local school board. But don't let facts get in the way of your name calling.
It is here I will pause to note that the traditional conservative position is to favor home rule.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:15 pm
jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:51 pm
zsn wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Project 2025?
You’d think the Party of Fiscal Responsibility (TM) would be concerned over the effect on the job market and wages, of dismissing 50,000 civil service workers on 1/21 as a matter of policy.
Fewer government workers = lower government costs, which = less need for tax revenue, which = ability to lower taxes or divert those funds toward a balanced budget. Seems pretty fiscally responsible to me.
I agree with this as a good governance principle. I do think attention should be paid to the impact on the labor market of it being flooded overnight with tens of thousands (or more) of educated, experienced civil servants.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

newman is a civil servant.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:39 pm

You’d think the Party of Fiscal Responsibility (TM) would be concerned over the effect on the job market and wages, of dismissing 50,000 civil service workers on 1/21 as a matter of policy.
Fewer government workers = lower government costs, which = less need for tax revenue, which = ability to lower taxes or divert those funds toward a balanced budget. Seems pretty fiscally responsible to me.
I agree with this as a good governance principle. I do think attention should be paid to the impact on the labor market of it being flooded overnight with tens of thousands (or more) of educated, experienced civil servants.
It would pose a problem for sure.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

zsn wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Project 2025?
That's not always true. If you just blindly cut salary expenses, many of those people may be ones that were the reason that revenue was generated. It might cost you $200,000 to "save" that $50,000. Or maybe they fire someone who is key to making people follow certain laws, rules and regulations and without them the gov't is now going to get sued or fined for far more than that employee's salary.

But it would fit Trump's model of leading as he only does what benefits him in the short term with zero concern with the long term impact. It would be a fake, empty "balanced" budget that is no more than a cheap mirror trick.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:11 pm

That's not always true. If you just blindly cut salary expenses, many of those people may be ones that were the reason that revenue was generated. It might cost you $200,000 to "save" that $50,000. Or maybe they fire someone who is key to making people follow certain laws, rules and regulations and without them the gov't is now going to get sued or fined for far more than that employee's salary.

But it would fit Trump's model of leading as he only does what benefits him in the short term with zero concern with the long term impact.
You’re getting, of course, at the hollowness of R whining about Biden’s “weaponization” by way of hiring IRS agents to enforce our tax laws.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:44 pm newman is a civil servant.
Who’s going to pull the short straw to tell mich that Newman is not real? I volunteer psych 🤣
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:14 pm

But it would fit Trump's model of leading as he only does what benefits him in the short term with zero concern with the long term impact.
You’re getting, of course, at the hollowness of R whining about Biden’s “weaponization” by way of hiring IRS agents to enforce our tax laws.
Because it’s the everyday citizens not paying taxes that caused this financial cluster hump, not out of control spending and hordes of illegals suckling at the collective tit.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I’d go with “none of the above.”
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:49 pm
KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:47 pm the right-wing melt-down here is awesome

psych and mich circle-jerking each other to the bottom of the barrel…whodathunkit

:lol:

you both can rest easy though, because Kamala will still be a president for YOU!!
I'm confused. I thought my name was "fucktard." Can you please be consistent? My little pea brain is overloaded right now.
you seem to be confused about a lot

it’s ok though, Kamala will still be a president for YOU!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Because it’s the everyday citizens not paying taxes that caused this financial cluster hump, not out of control spending and hordes of illegals suckling at the collective tit.
The guy who tells us not to be MSM flunkies seems to have bought the right wing mainstream media shtick hook, line and sinker on why those IRS agents were hired. Shocker.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:06 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:20 pm

The guy who tells us not to be MSM flunkies seems to have bought the right wing mainstream media shtick hook, line and sinker on why those IRS agents were hired. Shocker.
Enlighten me. If it's about this unrealized gains tax nonsense, then I already know what I think.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

You know what to think? Which GOP Talking points version are you on?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 4:16 pm You know what to think? Which GOP Talking points version are you on?
I said I know what I think, not what to think. Big difference.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Lil Bobby Brainworm has suspended his campaign, so wut to do next?
Despite suspending his presidential campaign last week, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will appear on Kentucky ballots, according to Republican Secretary of State Michael Adams.

Adams said in a Monday night post on X, formerly Twitter, that Kennedy, a third-party candidate, filed to run for president in Kentucky around 3:30 p.m. Monday.

“Having just completed review of his submission of signatures, we are placing him on the ballot,” Adams wrote.

Kennedy appeared on the secretary of state’s candidate filings website, along with running mate, Nicole Shanahan.

Kennedy announced Friday that he was suspending his campaign and threw his support behind former Republican President Donald Trump in the 2024 election. He added that he is not terminating his campaign and planned to “remain on the ballot in most states.” Kennedy planned to remove his name from about 10 battleground states, but did not say which ones.
So yeah, file to be on the ballot in another State. There was not enough crazy or weird on the team until they got Lil Bobby.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’ve been told by supposed high IQ people that such things aren’t news
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:57 pm Lil Bobby Brainworm has suspended his campaign, so wut to do next?
Despite suspending his presidential campaign last week, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will appear on Kentucky ballots, according to Republican Secretary of State Michael Adams.

Adams said in a Monday night post on X, formerly Twitter, that Kennedy, a third-party candidate, filed to run for president in Kentucky around 3:30 p.m. Monday.

“Having just completed review of his submission of signatures, we are placing him on the ballot,” Adams wrote.

Kennedy appeared on the secretary of state’s candidate filings website, along with running mate, Nicole Shanahan.

Kennedy announced Friday that he was suspending his campaign and threw his support behind former Republican President Donald Trump in the 2024 election. He added that he is not terminating his campaign and planned to “remain on the ballot in most states.” Kennedy planned to remove his name from about 10 battleground states, but did not say which ones.
So yeah, file to be on the ballot in another State. There was not enough crazy or weird on the team until they got Lil Bobby.
^^^

Just when you thought Trump couldn't reach any lower in the barrel than JD Vance for his VP candidate, here comes Bobby!

In light of the scurrilous things they've said about and accused each other of even only a couple of months ago, that either Jr. or Trump has a scintilla of credibility left with their followers after their recent decision to go steady tells you more about the "followers" than it does about 45 or RFK Jr.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

just look at the three followers here

seems like integrity might be in short supply all around
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:57 pm Lil Bobby Brainworm has suspended his campaign, so wut to do next?

It's actually a solid strategy in a world where the rules have been thrown out the window by the Dims. He's fighting back, and I respect that. If your opponent insists on cheating, you have to come back with a strategy of your own.