Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:36 pm Do enlighten us, what exactly does a man do with a tampon anyways?
Congrats on outing yourself as a dumbfuck.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:56 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:36 pm Do enlighten us, what exactly does a man do with a tampon anyways?
Congrats on outing yourself as a dumbfuck. Again.
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:50 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:31 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:22 pm

JFC!
You're as clueless as Psych!
Do you really think/believe Tim Walz "defund/ed the police during a prolonged lengthy riot"?
He definitely sat back and let the city burn for days.
JFK!
No he didn't.
Again, another example of if you bothered to do just a little bit of research on a subject, you would realize the ignorance of your claim.
From one of "your" sources: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna165302

"Walz did not activate the Minnesota National Guard until the afternoon of May 28, when his office issued a news release announcing the move. And moments later, the Minnesota National Guard said on social media that the unit was “currently in process of” responding to the request.

Later that night, at 10:41 p.m. local time, the Minnesota National Guard posted on X that it had “activated” 500 soldiers in and around the Twin Cities.

Walz said at the time that the response to the riots was an “abject failure.” It took nearly another two days for him, on May 30, to order the entire Minnesota National Guard into Minneapolis to contain violence.

By the time control had been regained, a police precinct was burned down. Walz’s administration estimated the total damages across the Twin Cities at $500 million."

Considering that the riots started on May 25th, by my math - as an idiot who is no smarter than Giggles and can't read or comprehend - that's three days to partially respond and five days to call in all available resources while people's property and businesses burned and chaos prevailed.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:53 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:33 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:19 pm

JFK!
Clearly you DON'T comprehend it.
You keep proving you don't.
Blows my mind you're a college professor and that you actually think/believe you have a higher IQ than Kamala Harris.
Please enlighten me, then. Or keep having a rage fit and calling me names.
A. I was not (and am not) having a "rage fit".
You seem pretty pissed off to me, but I will allow that the written word is not always an accurate gauge of affect.
B. Where in the post above did I call you a "name"?
I stand corrected. You tried to insult me. Either way, not nice.
C. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ENLIGHTEN YOU! I provided the gosh darn link/s for you to read. If you bothered to read the law you would fully realize that NO WHERE in the law does it state a school must put tampons in the boys/mens washrooms.
I'm not going to slog through that entire document for something I really don't care about in the first place, especially looking for what is NOT there.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

How do you guys use your tampons? Where do u put it
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Are you asking for instructions?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

he’s got blood coming out of his…wherever

(i think there’s sand in there too)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Thanks again for just being you!

Reminding us that the media's portrayal of rube cult 'Merica is real. I see the interviews and sometimes think, "no one could be this naive". And then the embodiment of the rube cult comes in live and in stereo!

Fuck Yeah!

Does anyone member when the Weirdos had a band and they were amusing. See if you can recognize a young Sara Huckabee in this video. The lyrics are as meaningful as any speech trumpty plumpty makes today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWjyxtTpfRA
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Since you seem to agree with taxpayer dollars being spent on feminine products in the men's room, I'm just curious how you plan to utilize them
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:01 am Since you seem to agree with taxpayer dollars being spent on feminine products in the men's room, I'm just curious how you plan to utilize them
I would hope, for example, that someone like my son might put a couple in the glove box of his truck, just in case his mother or sisters or friends or who the fuck ever needs one.

I would hope, for example, that someone whose family cannot always afford period products might have some of them brought home.

And yes, 100% without question, I would hope, for example, that a biological female who identifies as male but still has a need for period products would have access to use them as that person sees fit.

And, don't start on this taxpayer dollars stuff. A significant portion of the population of your country, which portion you openly regard as inferior or subordinate or even "mentally ill," subsidizes your roads and bridges and emergency services and utilities and so on.

So hush up about your tax dollars paying for some tampons.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So does that mean you carry tampons around with you every where you go jfish?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

need one?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:40 am So does that mean you carry tampons around with you every where you go jfish?
It is bizarre that you are so tampon-curious. Like there is something taboo or forbidden or illicit about period products or even periods.

No goddamn wonder that women don’t trust people like JD Vance (whose general thing vis a vis women you clearly align with). No goddamn wonder that women view all of this prying and weirdness as a predicate to government control of their reproductive health.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the fascination about what’s going on between people’s legs is just plain weird…no better word for it (creepy is close)
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:40 amneed one?
No. Men do not need tampons. Therefore taxpayers should not be paying for them to be in men's bathrooms. It's a perfect example of 2 things: democrats willingness to waste your tax dollars on stupid shit, and their detachment from reality
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:31 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:31 pm

He definitely sat back and let the city burn for days.
JFK!
No he didn't.
Again, another example of if you bothered to do just a little bit of research on a subject, you would realize the ignorance of your claim.
From one of "your" sources: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna165302

"Walz did not activate the Minnesota National Guard until the afternoon of May 28, when his office issued a news release announcing the move. And moments later, the Minnesota National Guard said on social media that the unit was “currently in process of” responding to the request.

Later that night, at 10:41 p.m. local time, the Minnesota National Guard posted on X that it had “activated” 500 soldiers in and around the Twin Cities.

Walz said at the time that the response to the riots was an “abject failure.” It took nearly another two days for him, on May 30, to order the entire Minnesota National Guard into Minneapolis to contain violence.

By the time control had been regained, a police precinct was burned down. Walz’s administration estimated the total damages across the Twin Cities at $500 million."

Considering that the riots started on May 25th, by my math - as an idiot who is no smarter than Giggles and can't read or comprehend - that's three days to partially respond and five days to call in all available resources while people's property and businesses burned and chaos prevailed.
Ok, let me help you.

The "riots" did not start on May 25th. Yes, protesting started on May 25th.

From the article you provided....

"By May 27 there were reports of vandalism, looting and arson, in addition to peaceful protests, in the city".

Ok, what day did he call in the National Guard? The next day. Right?
Don't get me wrong, in hindsight he should have probably called in the National Guard on May 25th but for you to say, "He definitely sat back and let the city burn for days" - is simply not true.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:34 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:31 am

JFK!
No he didn't.

Ok, let me help you.

The "riots" did not start on May 25th. Yes, protesting started on May 25th.

From the article you provided....

"By May 27 there were reports of vandalism, looting and arson, in addition to peaceful protests, in the city".

Ok, what day did he call in the National Guard? The next day. Right?
Don't get me wrong, in hindsight he should have probably called in the National Guard on May 25th but for you to say, "He definitely sat back and let the city burn for days" - is simply not true.
I think we're parsing words here. Had he called in the troops at the first sign of trouble, the rioting would likely not have started. His inaction contributed to the escalation. It doesn't help that his wife was quoted as admitting that she kept their windows open to enjoy the smell of burning tires "because it was a touchstone moment." That ought to be troubling to anyone considering letting people like that run the country.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:17 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:40 amneed one?
No. Men do not need tampons. Therefore taxpayers should not be paying for them to be in men's bathrooms. It's a perfect example of 2 things: democrats willingness to waste your tax dollars on stupid shit, and their detachment from reality
I would say that I hope you are one day blessed with a wonderful, dynamic, funny, kind child, who just so happens to be non-standard.

But I would not want to risk the years and years of reeducation and denialism, and resulting self-hatred and possibly self-harm, that you would very clearly be inclined to force on that child.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:34 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:53 am
JKLivin wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:33 pm

Please enlighten me, then. Or keep having a rage fit and calling me names.
A. I was not (and am not) having a "rage fit".
You seem pretty pissed off to me, but I will allow that the written word is not always an accurate gauge of affect.
B. Where in the post above did I call you a "name"?
I stand corrected. You tried to insult me. Either way, not nice.
C. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO ENLIGHTEN YOU! I provided the gosh darn link/s for you to read. If you bothered to read the law you would fully realize that NO WHERE in the law does it state a school must put tampons in the boys/mens washrooms.
I'm not going to slog through that entire document for something I really don't care about in the first place, especially looking for what is NOT there.
A. Not pissed off. To be frank, I am not doubt overly harsh towards you. Shamefully at times. I don't dislike you as a person so it's frustration I have towards/in regards to you more than my being "pissed off".
B. "Insult". Yeah, I suppose so. Meanwhile, I do respect what you have accomplished/achieved and what you do for a living - so if/when I feel you say things that I feel are below/benath you in regards to what I like to think is your intelligence, I call you out on those things.
C. I don't blame you for not wanting to "slog" through the entire document but my point in sharing it is that NO WHERE in the law does it state it is mandatory for tampons to be put in Boy's/Men's washrooms.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i was a punk rocker back in a time, and place, where punk rockers were almost unheard of. did that make me "non-standard?"

it was not easy being the only openly punk rocker back in a time and place where a bon scott led ac/dc ruled the day. it was traumatizing.