trumpty plumpty

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: trumpty plumpty

Post by KUTradition »

actual strong men would end up making trump their bitch
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:18 am https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/27/us/p ... &sgrp=c-cb

Donald Trump's photo op at Arlington National Cemetary yesterday was of course against the law. And his staff had a physical confrontation with cemetery staff who attempted to uphold that law.
no longer just a photo op, but has turned into a full-on political ad

how is anyone ok with this?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Because it’s a cult.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:40 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:18 am https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/27/us/p ... &sgrp=c-cb

Donald Trump's photo op at Arlington National Cemetary yesterday was of course against the law. And his staff had a physical confrontation with cemetery staff who attempted to uphold that law.
no longer just a photo op, but has turned into a full-on political ad

how is anyone ok with this?
The Party of Law & Order once again does not actually care if the law is broken by their Presidential nominee.

And the Party of Patriots doesn't care that the headstone of a veteran who committed suicide was splashed all over social media without the family's consent.

Just nonstop selfishness and hypocrisy.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:54 am actual strong men would end up making trump their bitch
Bullies don't have the guts to bully a bully. That's why Trump bends the knee and sucks up to the leaders of Russia, North Korea and China.

Bullies only pick on people they perceive as weaker than them, which is why Trump constantly goes after minorities, women and the disabled.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

trump promised to cut energy costs in half within 12 months

:lol:

i’ll have some of what he’s smokin
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:04 pm trump promised to cut energy costs in half within 12 months

And promising to fund or make insurance companies pay* for fertility treatments.

I believe this is the bargaining stage of grief. Only problem is we know he is only offering promises that are not just false, but fake.

* Mmhmm, show me the receipt for Mexico's payment for the wall.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:19 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:04 pm trump promised to cut energy costs in half within 12 months

And promising to fund or make insurance companies pay* for fertility treatments.

I believe this is the bargaining stage of grief. Only problem is we know he is only offering promises that are not just false, but fake.

* Mmhmm, show me the receipt for Mexico's payment for the wall.
Remember Trump's "Platinum Plan"? He announced in early October of 2020 all these amazing things he would do for black voters if they elected him, forgetting that he had already been in office for 3.5 years without ever mentioning a desire to do any of them.

It will be interesting to hear what it will be this time.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump Derangement Syndrome. He is deranged like the republican party of assclown
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The rube cult definitely has trumpty derangement syndrome. They have to be deranged to believe a word the orange toad says.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Trump knows what they want to hear so he keeps shoveling that to them. They love it more when he is the least coherent cuz they, alone, have the decoder rings.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

wasn’t this a label the maga heads tried several years ago?

kinda like birtherism…need some new material
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Tough to do when your whole deal is making America pre-Brown v Board of Education again.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

This lying piece of shit should never see the White House again. How is this election this close?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1829479884210540680
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

we’re leading the internet…

what does that even mean?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:31 am we’re leading the internet…

what does that even mean?
I laughed at that too, then he kept talking.
Broham
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s amazing how such a stable genius all of a sudden doesn’t know anything
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

“You take a look at bacon and some of these products. Some people don't eat bacon anymore. And we are going to get the energy prices down. When we get energy down — you know, this was caused by their horrible energy — wind, they want wind all over the place. But when it doesn't blow, we have a little problem.”

stable genius