Trump derangement syndrome

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Trump derangement syndrome

Post by randylahey »

Kamala is a weaker opponent than biden. If America voted based on policy and merit, she wouldn't be in this race. Unfortunately, for some reason, that isn't how america votes. It's once again trump vs the propaganda machine
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

giggle
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The democrats had a strong candidate who wanted the nominee, who represents everything that party used to. Unfortunately, they stonewalled his campaign and he tried to run independent. I said a couple years ago I planned on voting democrat for rfkj
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you should still vote for him

fight the good fight
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:51 am Kamala is a weaker opponent than biden. If America voted based on policy and merit, she wouldn't be in this race. Unfortunately, for some reason, that isn't how america votes. It's once again trump vs the propaganda machine
I don't think you want to go all that far down this path.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:54 am The democrats had a strong candidate who wanted the nominee, who represents everything that party used to. Unfortunately, they stonewalled his campaign and he tried to run independent. I said a couple years ago I planned on voting democrat for rfkj
He didn't know a couple of years ago if he was going to run for President in 2024 - but you knew he was.
Wow! I am going to give you a +1 randy!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:56 am HOW DARE KU HIRE LANCE LEIPOLD???
Errr.
Lets pump those brakes hard here.

This is more like if after last years UConn's 3-9 season, UConn decided to part ways with Mora, and they asked UConn fans, 'hey, who do you think you'd want to be our new coach?' and the fans went, 'whoa we get input' and UConn went, 'nah, just playing, we're going with our defensive coordinator Matt Brock' and now the UMass fans are upset/livid for some reason.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:46 am There's still two months.

But some of the landslide warning signals - from North Carolina looking slippery to Team Trump buying ads in Florida to Trump himself softening the ground for contesting a loss - are flashing red.

Or, perhaps,

Speaking of "Florida", I recently purchased another 100 postcard stamps, to begin using them them to contact Demo and Independent voters in Sarasota County for the general election now that the 8/20 primary is over. But yesterday when I went by the county Demo office to pick up another 100 or so postcards to fill out, address, stamp and mail, they were already out. Gone! This, after the notice only came out the night before that they were available. The people there said the response to the email asking for volunteers was unbelievable The county Demo office was hopping.

I arrived early enough in 2012 to volunteer in Obama's reelection, so this is my fourth presidential election in Florida. The mood among Democrats here is unlike anything I've seen before, and it's not even close. Not anywhere near close.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

who knew the Democratic party used to stand for things like contrails and ant-vax conspiracies?

alternate reality

what’s truly sad is to see just how far rfk jr. has fallen. he was an environmental lawyer for christ’s sake…now, decapitating whales, dropping dead bears in Central Park, contrails, anti-vax, q-anon, and throwing his hat in with trump

quite the downfall
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

He's not mentally ill.

But trans people and Arlington National Cemetery officials who try to enforce the rules, those are examples of mentally ill people.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:54 am The democrats had a strong candidate who wanted the nominee, who represents everything that party used to. Unfortunately, they stonewalled his campaign and he tried to run independent. I said a couple years ago I planned on voting democrat for rfkj
Trump proves on an almost daily basis that he does not have the merit necessary to be our President. GTFO with that nonsense.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I'll see randy's "Greatest political ad of all time" "Independence" video, and raise him this video...

https://twitter.com/votevets/status/1829293509561487819
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:20 am
Trump proves on an almost daily basis that he does not have the merit necessary to be our President. GTFO with that nonsense.
That may be the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a long time. And that's saying something.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:44 am
That may be the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a long time. And that's saying something.
The number of things you think make perfect sense that are mind boggling stupid to normal people is staggering so if I ever start posting stuff that you feel is logical and that you agree with, I will check myself in for a 3 day mandatory psych evaluation.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:53 am

The number of things you think make perfect sense that are mind boggling stupid to normal people is staggering so if I ever start posting stuff that you feel is logical and that you agree with, I will check myself in for a 3 day mandatory psych evaluation.
Your assumption that you are "normal," or even mainstream, is probably the root of the issue here.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:05 pm

Your assumption that you are "normal," or even mainstream, is probably the root of the issue here.
Professional opinion? You must be a terrible shrink.
Broham
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:25 pm
Professional opinion? You must be a terrible shrink.
And that pretty much is //thread. QED
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Professional opinion?
Never stated nor implied.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:05 pm That may be the most ridiculous thing I have read here in a long time. And that's saying something.
Well, it's pretty clear you're fucked in the head, so twocoach, take that as a compliment.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:43 pm

Professional opinion?
Never stated nor implied.
You're a shrink and that sounds like a diagnosis to me.
Broham