Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:56 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:55 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:04 pm

Me too, but then I think about and realize she's a bit of a whack a doodle too. This is just a theory but perhaps being that they were both married before, maybe they are more understanding and accept that each other are damaged goods in some regards. :?

The not funny thing about the photo I posted is that Larry David and Bobby Jr. are actually buddies. Despite Larry feeling Jr is nuts about a lot of things and Larry not supporting him politically.
You’d almost think that people could differ politically and still be civil to each other. Or, even weirder, friends.
I have many friends who have differing personal and political feelings than I do with whom I treated with civiliry and respect because they are at least honest.

Who I do not choose to be either civil to or friends with are people who are deliberate, intentional liars.

I assume that every human I encounter is a good person with good intentions and I treat them as such. Once they prove otherwise by being intentionally dishonest, they are no longer worthy of being treated that way.
See my response to jfish above. It applies to you as well.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

traffic in half-truths, lies, and conspiracy theories, and then complain about a lack of respect?

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:41 pm traffic in half-truths, lies, and conspiracy theories, and then complain about a lack of respect?

:lol:
Same old shit

It's not about a respectful discourse. It's about being allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants without being called on it.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:49 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:13 pm "logic" is a load-bearing defect in your post. The reason you get the responses you get is because you very rarely support your opinions with objective facts.

So your arguments are really more of a vibes-based thing, and yeah, that gets called out.
So, under your logic, you are the sole arbiter of what merits a civil response and what justifies next-level vitriol.

That’s a big job.
That’s not what I said.

I do know, as do you, the difference between objective fact evidence that supports an argument (which of course can be refuted, including by way of contrary objective fact evidence!) and evidence that is actually just conclusory opinion stated as fact.

You also know I’m not a bomb-thrower - which I acknowledge you did not say.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:55 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:04 pm
Overlander wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:40 pm It still surprises me that Cheryl Hines is married to that spooky fucker.
Me too, but then I think about and realize she's a bit of a whack a doodle too. This is just a theory but perhaps being that they were both married before, maybe they are more understanding and accept that each other are damaged goods in some regards. :?

The not funny thing about the photo I posted is that Larry David and Bobby Jr. are actually buddies. Despite Larry feeling Jr is nuts about a lot of things and Larry not supporting him politically.
You’d almost think that people could differ politically and still be civil to each other. Or, even weirder, friends.
Yes.
Someone I ran in to last week being a perfect example of that. James Carville. If I am not mistaken, he is still married to Mary Matalin. If they are still married, my guess is they have been married for at least 30 years and they were (probably still are) VERY far apart on the political spectrum.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Cuban helps educate people on RFKjr being on ballots - and then if you read on, I didn't realize he doesn't "give money to PACs or Candidates or the parties".

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/1830716043091988639
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Rumors swirling that Trump wants to dump Vance and make rfkj his VP. I think he should do it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:10 pm Rumors swirling that Trump wants to dump Vance and make rfkj his VP. I think he should do it
He only picks the best!
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:43 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:10 pm Rumors swirling that Trump wants to dump Vance and make rfkj his VP. I think he should do it
He only picks the best!
and smartest!

i mean, contrails and ashkinazi jews!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I…wholeheartedly agree with you.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Of course you do.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Me too.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:27 am
Me too.
It would be just-desserts for everyone, Trump, Vance and RFkJr.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

zsn wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:29 am
Me too.
The epitome of the decline of USA society - 2024 version?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:33 am

Me too.
And when that doesn't get him above the 47% poll level, he will double down and decide to make himself president and vp. Because the only thing better would be to clone himself!

The reek of desperation on trumpty plumpty and his rube cult is thick in the air these days.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Me too.
I too vigorously support Trump dumping James Davenport Vance and installing RFK Jr. as his VP candidate!

Who could blame Trump, when you think of it as damage control?

There's a new video showing Vance being a total asshole toward women in general and childless women in particular on a nearly daily basis to distract from whatever message Trump would rather be in the news, whereas we only learn about the latest brain worm or road kill scavenge episode of RFK every couple of weeks or so.

It would be electoral malpractice for Trump not to make the switch!
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

japhy wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:56 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:33 am

And when that doesn't get him above the 47% poll level, he will double down and decide to make himself president and vp. Because the only thing better would be to clone himself!

The reek of desperation on trumpty plumpty and his rube cult is thick in the air these days.
Notice how he didn't choose Ivanka, or Donnie Jr., or Eric?
Of course he would have never considered his other blonde daughter who's name he forgets but I wonder how Ivanka, Jr. and Airick, feel about being passed up.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:04 am

Me too.
I too vigorously support Trump dumping James Davenport Vance and installing RFK Jr. as his VP candidate!

There's a new video showing Vance being a total asshole toward women in general and childless women in particular on a nearly daily basis to distract from whatever message Trump would rather be in the news, whereas we only learn about the latest brain worm or road kill scavenge episode of RFK every couple of weeks or so.

I, for one, think Trump is too soft, too WEAK, too FEMININE to take this sort of bold and decisive action.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:09 am
Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:04 am

I, for one, think Trump is too soft, too WEAK, too FEMININE to take this sort of bold and decisive action.
...and too divinely infallible to admit a mistake, but it would be his staff who made the mistake and he is correcting it, as only he can, a perfect phone call and choice.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Me too.
And the GOP, who would get to try to sell themselves as being "pro-women" while having two serial adulterers who treat women like shit on their ticket.