Gutter's 5 +1 bonus questions for national macadamia nut/newspaper carrier/wildlife day - 9/4/24

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 +1 bonus questions for national macadamia nut/newspaper carrier/wildlife day - 9/4/24

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Excellent job yesterday with the responses on the 5 questions thread. Some responses led to informative discussion. Good stuff! Thank you!

1. Which of the following do you feel is most deserving of having a national day in its honor? A macadamia nut, a newspaper carrier (defined as a person who delivers newspaper/s to your home or business), or wildlife (defined an undomesticated animal species)?

2. Without doing a web search, if I said to you - Fear of God Essentials, would you know what I am talking about? I suppose it could have multiple meanings but I am referring to one specifically.
DO NOT POST WHAT I AM REFERRING TO. PLEASE JUST RESPOND WITH A YES or a NO.

3. Which of the following women do you find the most attractive - BASED SOLELY ON THE PHOTOS I AM PROVIDING.
a.

b.

c.

d.

e.

f.

g.

h.

i.

4. I buy you a racehorse. You must choose one of the following names for the horse. Which do you choose?
a. HoofHearted
b. Soon2BGlue
c. Imabagashite
d. DooDooBrown
e. MarjorieTaylorGreene
f. SuperBowl
g. Junk
h. Chickindinner
i. LobstersChineseAunt
j. PekkaMarkkanen

5. What time did you wake up today?

Bonus.... Of course you don't have to answer the question.

4 parter.
Watch the video in the link below and then answer.......
a. On a scale of 1-100 (1 being a genius and 100 being a complete idiot) how big of an idiot is/was the kid for thinking it is a McDonalds shirt?
b. On a scale of 1-100 (1 being geniuses and 100 being complete morons) how big of idiots are/were the teachers for thinking it is a McDonalds shirt?
c. Do you believe the mother never looked at the shirt either when it was allegedly given to them as a "hand me down" and/or when her kid put it on and went to School wearing it?
d. On a scale of 1-100 (1 being extremely NOT funny and 100 being extremely funny) how funny do you think this entire situation is/was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYuqaNzKYU
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
DeletedUser

Re: Gutter's 5 +1 bonus questions for national macadamia nut/newspaper carrier/wildlife day - 9/4/24

Post by DeletedUser »

1. Newspaper carrier
2. No
3. E
4. Soon2BGlue
5. 5:30

Bonus: didn't watch the video. I'm assuming it's the legs spread McDonalds shirt. My son has a "dunkin deeznuts" (instead of donuts) shirt that his aunt got him. He can't wear it to school or anywhere important where he'd get in trouble for it though. Pool shirt basically.
Last edited by DeletedUser on Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 +1 bonus questions for national macadamia nut/newspaper carrier/wildlife day - 9/4/24

Post by KUTradition »

1 - wildlife

2 - no

3 - h

4 - Chikindinner

5 - which time? i actually got out of bed and stayed up just before 6
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Wildlife
2. No but I could guess
3. E. By a lot.
4. Hoofhearted
5. 6:50 ( getting to sleep in a but more with cooler longer nights )
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. wildlife
2. not a clue
3. e....maybe h
4. Hoofhearted
5. 5:21 am
Just Ledoux it
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

1. Nut. Just because I can choose that option.
2. Yes
3. i
4. f
5. 4:35

Bonus
a. 79
b. 95
c. Yes (I also believe that proves to me she is somewhat negligent in caring for her kids - everyone is - to different degrees)
d. 69
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Newspaper carrier
2) No
3) B
4) JUNK!
5) 6:30
Bonus, everyone involved in this is a moran.
Broham
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. newspaper carrier: seems like they could use some attention
2. no
3. this was tough to do (use only the visuals). I am going with any of d, f, or g
4. j. PekkaMarkkanen
5. 6:05am

edited to do the bonus

I find it completely conceivable that a family gets a box of hand me down clothes, that a busy mom does not check it out for lewdness (who would think they need to?), and that a young kid goes to school not knowing what is depicted on his shirt. Also, that a teacher never noticed. Teachers have enough to concentrate on. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this one. I did not watch the video with audio, so I only saw the shirt and the kid. Our minds aren't looking for trash on a kid's t-shirt, so we don't see it when it is there.
Last edited by DrPepper on Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Boebert is a crazy.
But she's the kind of crazy, for me, in my younger days, would absolutely be open to FAFO.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. Newspaper carrier. But it can only be celebrated in Newspapers (printed), so no one will know about this day.

2. I'm ignorant to this.

3. Boebert. (E)

4. Chickindinner.

5. 5:15

**Bonus-- I'm dumber for reading that question.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:49 am Boebert is a crazy.
But she's the kind of crazy, for me, in my younger days, would absolutely be open to FAFO.
LOL

She's hot.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1. Wildlife
2. No clue
3. B
4. Pekka
5. 6:15
Bonus. a. 100; b. 100; c. Yes; d. 100.
In a democracy, that mom’s vote counts the same as everyone else’s! Yea, democracy?!?!?!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:42 am 1. newspaper carrier: seems like they could use some attention
2. no
3. this was tough to do (use only the visuals). I am going with any of d, f, or g
4. j. PekkaMarkkanen
5. 6:05am

edited to do the bonus

I find it completely conceivable that a family gets a box of hand me down clothes, that a busy mom does not check it out for lewdness (who would think they need to?), and that a young kid goes to school not knowing what is depicted on his shirt. Also, that a teacher never noticed. Teachers have enough to concentrate on. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this one. I did not watch the video with audio, so I only saw the shirt and the kid. Our minds aren't looking for trash on a kid's t-shirt, so we don't see it when it is there.
Very funny! I started thinking of my response before I read your entire post. This was what I was thinking..... You are a mother, and I tried to look at it from a mother's perspective, and even give her the benefit of my doubt. Then I read your post saying - "I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this one".
This may make me come off as a bigger asshole than I am but I'll share my thoughts.
1. Easy for me to say in hindsight (and foresight?), but I like to believe if my kid gets hand me downs, I'm looking to see what if anything is on the clothes (particularly looking for stains and holes - and what may or may not be printed on the clothing) before my kid has a chance to wear the clothes, AND I am probably washing them before I let my kid wear anything. No matter if whoever gave me the hand me downs says they washed them or not.
2. The kid may have been too naive to not know those weren't the Golden Arches. I can give him that but MULTIPLE teachers didn't know/realize/see what was on his shirt? I think young Anthony might be mistaken there. You mean to tell me not one single person in the school noticed - or at least no one said anything? I'm having a hard time believing that. Makes me feel bad for Anthony because it seems to me maybe no one pays attention to/gives a fuck about him in his school?
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

A LOT of Boebert fans. At least fans of her photo.
Problem is I know who/what she is. She's a vomit inducer for me.
Based on the photos I provided, I'm sorry boys and girls, I'll go with the 62 year old Cuban born lady from Florida - that my guess is no one on here had ever seen or head of. Ms. Maria Elvira Salazar.
Kamala comes in 2nd or 3rd.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:19 pm Very funny! I started thinking of my response before I read your entire post. This was what I was thinking..... You are a mother, and I tried to look at it from a mother's perspective, and even give her the benefit of my doubt. Then I read your post saying - "I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this one".
This may make me come off as a bigger asshole than I am but I'll share my thoughts.
1. Easy for me to say in hindsight (and foresight?), but I like to believe if my kid gets hand me downs, I'm looking to see what if anything is on the clothes (particularly looking for stains and holes - and what may or may not be printed on the clothing) before my kid has a chance to wear the clothes, AND I am probably washing them before I let my kid wear anything. No matter if whoever gave me the hand me downs says they washed them or not.
2. The kid may have been too naive to not know those weren't the Golden Arches. I can give him that but MULTIPLE teachers didn't know/realize/see what was on his shirt? I think young Anthony might be mistaken there. You mean to tell me not one single person in the school noticed - or at least no one said anything? I'm having a hard time believing that. Makes me feel bad for Anthony because it seems to me maybe no one pays attention to/gives a fuck about him in his school?
I can't explain how it ended up on the internet, but I think you should be thankful that you had a mother with the time and concern and where-with-all to check your clothes and wash your clothes as you described. Not everybody gets that. Sometimes it is a single mom working multiple jobs or dealing with addiction or dealing with dickheads or just dealing with life. Sometimes they have it together or a bit of support, but it can also be a house of cards. In some places and some days, just getting to school is a win.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

DeletedUser wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:43 am
LOL

She's hot.
If, and its a BIG if...I didn't already know that she is a skank.
Plus, before things got too heated, she would open that yap, and something incredibly stupid would roll out of that hole.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:29 pm A LOT of Boebert fans. At least fans of her photo.
Gutter gets it
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Overlander wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:34 pm
DeletedUser wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:43 am
LOL

She's hot.
If, and its a BIG if...I didn't already know that she is a skank.
Plus, before things got too heated, she would open that yap, and something incredibly stupid would roll out of that hole.
She's not a skank, she's just experienced.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:27 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:19 pm Very funny! I started thinking of my response before I read your entire post. This was what I was thinking..... You are a mother, and I tried to look at it from a mother's perspective, and even give her the benefit of my doubt. Then I read your post saying - "I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on this one".
I can't explain how it ended up on the internet, but I think you should be thankful that you had a mother with the time and concern and where-with-all to check your clothes and wash your clothes as you described. Not everybody gets that. Sometimes it is a single mom working multiple jobs or dealing with addiction or dealing with dickheads or just dealing with life. Sometimes they have it together or a bit of support, but it can also be a house of cards. In some places and some days, just getting to school is a win.
Thank you, for being a/the "voice" of reason, and doing it in a respectful manner.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Overlander wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:35 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:29 pm A LOT of Boebert fans. At least fans of her photo.
Gutter gets it

lol. The question says…based solely on the photo. Has nothing to do with how repulsive her views are.

What if I said I’d be insistent (not Kobe insistent) on anal?