Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:53 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:41 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:47 pm

I have not ignored them; I choose not to accept them as truthful - just like you do with all of the lies about Trump. I guess that makes you an idiot, too.
Speaking of lies......
I'll request this again.
Please provide a source that confirms what you said.
"He claimed he was a head coach. Lie."
https://yellowhammernews.com/intentiona ... rd-claims/

“The Minnesota governor has claimed throughout his political career that he was deployed to the Middle East as a command sergeant major and was also the head coach of a high school football team.”
+1 to you for providing a source. Kudos!
Just a heads up, that source isn't worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my butt with this morning.

A. He did serve as a Command Sergeant Major. Did he not?
B. To what little knowledge I do have, I don't think he was deployed to the Middle East while serving as a Command Sergeant Major but I also don't think he ever said he was deployed to the Middle East in that role. Can you or Yellow Hammer News provide one example of him doing as such?
C. I challenge you and Yellow Hammer News to provide one example of him claiming/stating/saying he was a Head Coach of a High School Football team.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:47 pm

I have not ignored them; I choose not to accept them as truthful - just like you do with all of the lies about Trump. I guess that makes you an idiot, too.
Speaking of lies......
I'll request this again.

“The Minnesota governor has claimed throughout his political career that he was deployed to the Middle East as a command sergeant major and was also the head coach of a high school football team.”
That is just a different person making the same claim without supporting evidence. All that proves is that you aren't the only liar out there.

Provide a video or a direct quote of Tim Walz making the statements that you claim he has made. If he made those statements, evidence of them would be out there. Statements and interviews of politicians are available out there. If it existed, you would be able to find it.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

"yellowhammer news"

Hey, if you can't take Tommy Tuberville's word, who's word are you gonna take?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:23 pm "yellowhammer news"

If he made the claim so frequently then there would be evidence of it. Articles, interviews, appearances. It would exist.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:17 pm

Speaking of lies......
I'll request this again.

That is just a different person making the same claim without supporting evidence. All that proves is that you aren't the only liar out there.

Provide a video or a direct quote of Tim Walz making the statements that you claim he has made. If he made those statements, evidence of them would be out there. Statements and interviews of politicians are available out there. If it existed, you would be able to find it.
I beat you to it. ;)
You added more wisdom - that I was lacking.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

high IQ

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The ridiculous aspect of someone coming after an enlisted football coach when their own candidate is a psychotic liar about things that happened today is unreal. Jeebus
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:17 pm

Speaking of lies......
I'll request this again.

Just a heads up, that source isn't worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my butt with this morning.

B. To what little knowledge I do have, I don't think he was deployed to the Middle East while serving as a Command Sergeant Major but I also don't think he ever said he was deployed to the Middle East in that role. Can you or Yellow Hammer News provide one example of him doing as such?
C. I challenge you and Yellow Hammer News to provide one example of him claiming/stating/saying he was a Head Coach of a High School Football team.
If I wanted to waste the time, I could trace back to the "acceptable" source for you, but I don't have the time nor the interest. You're not changing your mind no matter what.

He was never Command Sergeant Major because he never finished the classwork necessary for it. It would be the equivalent of my wife's friend from grad school who never finished her dissertation claiming to be a Ph.D. It's just not true.

He also referred to "carrying a weapon" in the Middle East when, in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:25 pm

If he made the claim so frequently then there would be evidence of it. Articles, interviews, appearances. It would exist.
Yep, I'm gonna take your "unbiased" news sources' word for it. Lulz.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:53 pm

If I wanted to waste the time, I could trace back to the "acceptable" source for you, but I don't have the time nor the interest. You're not changing your mind no matter what.

He was never Command Sergeant Major because he never finished the classwork necessary for it. It would be the equivalent of my wife's friend from grad school who never finished her dissertation claiming to be a Ph.D. It's just not true.

He also referred to "carrying a weapon" in the Middle East when, in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
In other words, "I got nothing but I won't let that stop me from pasting this site with my bullshit. "
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

If you don't want to "waste the time" (to prove something you can't?) - so be it.
I PROMISE YOU if you could prove it, I would 100% change my mind.
Unlike some people on here, when someone proves me wrong, I usually eat my words, then try to recognize and realize the error/s I made, learn from them, apologize if I feel it is necessary/warranted, and I admit I was wrong.

I'm not going to "waste my time" trying to find when Walz "referred" to "Carrying a weapon" "in the Middle East". What I did spend a few moments of my time researching and learning is that he said on one occasion - "We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war.”
He absolutely deserves some ridicule for that if it's not true. Regardless if he misspoke or not.

You and I could argue semantics all day long about his military service/career but as I said, he absolutely did serve as Command Sergeant Major.

Regardless of all that, I originally asked you to provide a source (which you did - and I gave and still give you credit for doing - despite the source not proving what it claims) that states he said he was a Head Football Coach. What I meant to say/request is for you to provide a source that PROVES he said it.
I wasted a little bit of my time trying to find one. I was unsuccessful. Just as I figure you would be if you "wasted your time".
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:05 pm

In other words, "I got nothing but I won't let that stop me from pasting this site with my bullshit. "
rinse; repeat
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Gonna be fascinating to see where the RT stuff goes.

Of course, it’ll be fake news that the fake news was fake news.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
Hey IQ Master, this is a provable lie.
Glad to see you self-identify in your own post though
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:54 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:25 pm

Yep, I'm gonna take your "unbiased" news sources' word for it. Lulz.
Eh, wut? It's YOUR CLAIM.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

How many combat tours did the Yam Yeti avoid? Answer: all of them.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

He didn't say anything about carrying a weapon in the Middle East.

Here's the actual quotes. The worst thing he did was say Bagram was in Iraq instead of Afghanistan.

https://www.newsweek.com/tim-walz-kamal ... 24-1938657

You're simply lying.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Sparko wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:21 pm How many combat tours did the Yam Yeti avoid? Answer: all of them.
Hey! Psych is telling lies about the Minnesota governor who is responsible for feeding kids in the state. Don't bring reality into this.
Broham
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:23 pm When a person spends their own money on tampons do you think they waste them?

When the government spends money to put tampons in a men's restroom do you think the tampons get wasted or used?

Considering men don't need tampons, but one side of the political spectrum wants to spend taxpayer dollars on it to stock them in men's bathrooms in schools, what are the odds that teenage boys leave these unnecessary tampons alone and don't waste them?

If this is an example of how efficient walz is going to be with our tax dollars, why the hell would we put him in charge of anything?

Also, his own family has spoken out against him and endorsed Trump lol
There are some very civil folks who post here, because I'd call you out as the rankest, most miserable of misogynists for this bizarre discussion over tampons, which really is just masking a huge dislike of women and a fear of their bodily functions. "One side of the political spectrum" is female and votes at a higher rate than males. Those higher rate voters generally know that the law doesn't require schools to equip boys bathrooms with tampons, but does understand why schools should stock them in the teen girls bathrooms. And how detrimental to the mental health of girls it can be to be caught without sufficient feminine products.

When I was a teen, I played on the tennis team at school and since we had only 2 courts, some of us had to sit out part of the time. We sat in the baseball bleachers and watched the boys practice football, a way more expensive sport than girls' tennis. Our parents bought our rackets and outfits, and we wore the hand me down warmup suits from some boys track team. Gee, football is not a waste of the incredible amounts of money spent on it, but tampons are? That's some really sick stuff there.
Don't inject Lysol.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Seahawk!