Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by randylahey »

Because every time some mentally deranged shooter is ignoring our laws and commitng violence how do we stop them? With a gun

Before guns you needed to know how to use bows arrows and swords. The world has always been a dangerous place. Not sure why anyone would be foolish enough to disarm themselves
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Japh, you are a natural man of business
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:35 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:28 am good ‘ol randy…still ok with kids being murdered so he can be free to play gijoe

pos

ban books, but not guns

:lol:
I'm not for banning books, guns, or abortion
What you say about positions on given issues is only so relevant.

Actions - in uncritically and enthusiastically gobbling up and regurgitating mis- and disinformation - speak louder.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:35 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:28 am good ‘ol randy…still ok with kids being murdered so he can be free to play gijoe

pos

ban books, but not guns

:lol:
I'm not for banning books, guns, or abortion
sure
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:42 am Because every time some mentally deranged shooter is ignoring our laws and commitng violence how do we stop them? With a gun

Before guns you needed to know how to use bows arrows and swords. The world has always been a dangerous place. Not sure why anyone would be foolish enough to disarm themselves
No man is an island Randy. No man knows he is laser targeted from 300 yards in a mall either.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:31 pm
JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:53 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:17 pm

+1 to you for providing a source. Kudos!
Just a heads up, that source isn't worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my butt with this morning.

A. He did serve as a Command Sergeant Major. Did he not?
B. To what little knowledge I do have, I don't think he was deployed to the Middle East while serving as a Command Sergeant Major but I also don't think he ever said he was deployed to the Middle East in that role. Can you or Yellow Hammer News provide one example of him doing as such?
C. I challenge you and Yellow Hammer News to provide one example of him claiming/stating/saying he was a Head Coach of a High School Football team.
If I wanted to waste the time, I could trace back to the "acceptable" source for you, but I don't have the time nor the interest. You're not changing your mind no matter what.

He was never Command Sergeant Major because he never finished the classwork necessary for it. It would be the equivalent of my wife's friend from grad school who never finished her dissertation claiming to be a Ph.D. It's just not true.

He also referred to "carrying a weapon" in the Middle East when, in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
If you don't want to "waste the time" (to prove something you can't?) - so be it.
I PROMISE YOU if you could prove it, I would 100% change my mind.
Unlike some people on here, when someone proves me wrong, I usually eat my words, then try to recognize and realize the error/s I made, learn from them, apologize if I feel it is necessary/warranted, and I admit I was wrong.

I'm not going to "waste my time" trying to find when Walz "referred" to "Carrying a weapon" "in the Middle East". What I did spend a few moments of my time researching and learning is that he said on one occasion - "We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war.”
He absolutely deserves some ridicule for that if it's not true. Regardless if he misspoke or not.

You and I could argue semantics all day long about his military service/career but as I said, he absolutely did serve as Command Sergeant Major.

Regardless of all that, I originally asked you to provide a source (which you did - and I gave and still give you credit for doing - despite the source not proving what it claims) that states he said he was a Head Football Coach. What I meant to say/request is for you to provide a source that PROVES he said it.
I wasted a little bit of my time trying to find one. I was unsuccessful. Just as I figure you would be if you "wasted your time".
You seem like a decent person, unlike some of your circle jerk mates around here, so I can't understand for the life of me how you (or anyone, for that matter) can think the Giggles/Tampon Tim ticket is anything other than an unmitigated disaster for our country in the making. But, hey, you do you.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:11 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:17 pm

+1 to you for providing a source. Kudos!
Just a heads up, that source isn't worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my butt with this morning.

A. He did serve as a Command Sergeant Major. Did he not?
B. To what little knowledge I do have, I don't think he was deployed to the Middle East while serving as a Command Sergeant Major but I also don't think he ever said he was deployed to the Middle East in that role. Can you or Yellow Hammer News provide one example of him doing as such?
C. I challenge you and Yellow Hammer News to provide one example of him claiming/stating/saying he was a Head Coach of a High School Football team.
in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
Hey IQ Master, this is a provable lie.
Glad to see you self-identify in your own post though
No, it's not. And you know it.

But, hey, tell us the one about how Christopher Reid of Kid N' Play fame bought a boat from you and how you and Corey Feldman took a party cruise in Cabo that one time. And how you use $100 bills to pick up dog doo in your yard.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

In March 2005, Walz's battalion had been notified about a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz's congressional campaign said in a news release that month, citing the National Guard Public Affairs Office. The Minnesota National Guard said the battalion then received an official order about mobilizing for deployment to Iraq in July 2005, after Walz retired.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politi ... epublicans
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:23 am Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

In March 2005, Walz's battalion had been notified about a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz's congressional campaign said in a news release that month, citing the National Guard Public Affairs Office. The Minnesota National Guard said the battalion then received an official order about mobilizing for deployment to Iraq in July 2005, after Walz retired.

But Psych feels that this is wrong.
Broham
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

“Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory”
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:24 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:23 am Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

But Psych feels that this is wrong.
lying pieces of shit are gonna lie and be pieces of shit
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:09 am

in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
But, hey, tell us the one about how Christopher Reid of Kid N' Play fame bought a boat from you and how you and Corey Feldman took a party cruise in Cabo that one time. And how you use $100 bills to pick up dog doo in your yard.
Wow, you literally have insecurity dripping from your nostrils.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:41 am

Sorry, was it Corey Haim, then? I get those two A-listers mixed up, especially when big-time alpha males like you are intimidating me.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:06 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:31 pm

If I wanted to waste the time, I could trace back to the "acceptable" source for you, but I don't have the time nor the interest. You're not changing your mind no matter what.

He was never Command Sergeant Major because he never finished the classwork necessary for it. It would be the equivalent of my wife's friend from grad school who never finished her dissertation claiming to be a Ph.D. It's just not true.

He also referred to "carrying a weapon" in the Middle East when, in truth, he dropped out of his unit as soon as he found out they were going to be deployed. Again, liar.
If you don't want to "waste the time" (to prove something you can't?) - so be it.
I PROMISE YOU if you could prove it, I would 100% change my mind.
Unlike some people on here, when someone proves me wrong, I usually eat my words, then try to recognize and realize the error/s I made, learn from them, apologize if I feel it is necessary/warranted, and I admit I was wrong.

I'm not going to "waste my time" trying to find when Walz "referred" to "Carrying a weapon" "in the Middle East". What I did spend a few moments of my time researching and learning is that he said on one occasion - "We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war.”
He absolutely deserves some ridicule for that if it's not true. Regardless if he misspoke or not.

You and I could argue semantics all day long about his military service/career but as I said, he absolutely did serve as Command Sergeant Major.

Regardless of all that, I originally asked you to provide a source (which you did - and I gave and still give you credit for doing - despite the source not proving what it claims) that states he said he was a Head Football Coach. What I meant to say/request is for you to provide a source that PROVES he said it.
I wasted a little bit of my time trying to find one. I was unsuccessful. Just as I figure you would be if you "wasted your time".
You seem like a decent person, unlike some of your circle jerk mates around here, so I can't understand for the life of me how you (or anyone, for that matter) can think the Giggles/Tampon Tim ticket is anything other than an unmitigated disaster for our country in the making. But, hey, you do you.
I like to think of myself as being a decent person - but of course I have my faults.
As big of an asshole as I sometimes am towards you, and as much as I may disagree with you on many things, I don't believe you are a bad person.
Moving on from that......
I have serious misgivings about the Harris/Walz ticket just as I have serious misgivings about the Trump/Vance ticket. I have openly ridiculed Harris and Walz on here and I even went so far as to say in some ways Trump could/would be a better President for ME. Just as I have said in some ways Harris could/would be a better President for ME.
I believe many people will be voting for the "lesser of two evils". If that's truly what I would be voting based on, then shame on me for supporting people I don't want to be my President and Vice President.
Thus, my considering nt voting at all. Of course every vote counts but my single vote is not going to be a difference maker in the election - so I'll see how I feel on Election Day.
P.S. Call me and/or even diagnose me as crazy, but I am probably equally worried about Congress, the Supreme Court, my State, and my City government leaders, Attorneys, and Judges, as I am about Harris and Trump.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

And this is what it all comes crashing down to when you realize your masters degrees and online PHD don't mean shit in the real world. When you realize capitalism rewards/values expensive toy salesmen more than the thing you believe to be your divine higher calling and you resent it, but are in denial. Oh sure you justify it by saying you "love what you are doing", you are "trying to make the world a better place", your intellectual and moralistic pursuits "raise you above the fray of earthly things"....but deep inside you seethe at the accomplishments and worldly pleasures and joys of "lesser" intellects, lower morals. When you realize you will never get those "things" you claim not to care about. And so you go onto the internet and spew bile to make yourself feel better.

The religious talk about heaven and hell.

Hell is this state of mind. It is right here on earth. It is live self entombment.

Try to pity the tormented souls.

The fever dream images are kinda cool though.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:12 am

And yet seahawk, you just went full "look there is a squirrel" with rfkj. Have you heard his own words on how he feels about vaccines? He isn't anti vaccine. Clearly you've heard propaganda. He's pro information. There is a lot of data and negative vaccine side effects out there that big pharma has swept under the rug for years. He's anti big pharma profiteering and using the system against the people. He also has made a point of bringing the discussion about our food system in general, and the poison they are feeding us in processed foods

Call me names if you want, doesn't matter. You don't know me. I'm not a hater of anyone, and making fun of the politics of putting tampons in a men's room does not equate to that
You obviously have an anti-female agenda in everything you've written about this so far. You present no evidence that Minnesota school administrators were willing to break the law by putting tampons in the boys bathrooms, where there are no persons menstruating--as the law requires. I'm making an assumption that female staff purchase and replenish the feminine products, as it doesn't seem likely that males are inclined to do so, or have the personal knowledge of the appropriate products. Then you diss these female staff as not knowing that no one using the boys bathroom is menstruating. Like women don't know that, because they have some knowledge about female bodies and why menstruation happens. Then you disparage a women's issue as unimportant other than for the purpose of ridiculing another male. You qualify as Misogynist Extraordinaire.

As for RFK Jr.--isn't that the subject of this thread? I'll ask you not to project your male chauvinist pig attitude onto me by insisting that I'm only repeating "propaganda" about RFK J's extreme anti-vaxxer beliefs. There is this internet thing where even we women, that you so disdain, can look things up. As in this from CNN:
“We – our job is to resist and to talk about it to everybody. If you’re walking down the street – and I do this now myself, which is, you know, I don’t want to do – I’m not a busybody. I see somebody on a hiking trail carrying a little baby and I say to him, ‘Better not get him vaccinated.’ And he heard that from me. If he hears it from 10 other people, maybe he won’t do it, you know, maybe he will save that child.”
Kennedy repeated later in the podcast: “If you’re one of 10 people that goes up to a guy, a man or a woman, who’s carrying a baby, and says, ‘Don’t vaccinate that baby,’ when they hear that from 10 people, it’ll make an impression on ‘em, you know. And we all kept our mouth shut. Don’t keep your mouth shut anymore. Confront everybody on it.”
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/21/politics ... index.html

I'll be waiting on your apology.
Don't inject Lysol.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Good luck on that. Ni shagu nazad! is kinda their whole deal.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:39 am

And this is what it all comes crashing down to when you realize your masters degrees and online PHD don't mean shit in the real world. When you realize capitalism rewards/values expensive toy salesmen more than the thing you believe to be your divine higher calling and you resent it, but are in denial. Oh sure you justify it by saying you "love what you are doing", you are "trying to make the world a better place", your intellectual and moralistic pursuits "raise you above the fray of earthly things"....but deep inside you seethe at the accomplishments and worldly pleasures and joys of "lesser" intellects, lower morals. When you realize you will never get those "things" you claim not to care about. And so you go onto the internet and spew bile to make yourself feel better.

The religious talk about heaven and hell.

Hell is this state of mind. It is right here on earth. It is live self entombment.

Try to pity the tormented souls.

The fever dream images are kinda cool though.
I don’t seethe at anything other than online bullies who provoke and name-call and make veiled threats at people as a means of veiling their own insecurity. There are some people who need to be called out, and I will continue to do so. Ironically, it doesn’t make me feel better; to the contrary, I hate it, but I also hate bullies.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

seahawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:47 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:12 am

And yet seahawk, you just went full "look there is a squirrel" with rfkj. Have you heard his own words on how he feels about vaccines? He isn't anti vaccine. Clearly you've heard propaganda. He's pro information. There is a lot of data and negative vaccine side effects out there that big pharma has swept under the rug for years. He's anti big pharma profiteering and using the system against the people. He also has made a point of bringing the discussion about our food system in general, and the poison they are feeding us in processed foods

Call me names if you want, doesn't matter. You don't know me. I'm not a hater of anyone, and making fun of the politics of putting tampons in a men's room does not equate to that
You obviously have an anti-female agenda in everything you've written about this so far. You present no evidence that Minnesota school administrators were willing to break the law by putting tampons in the boys bathrooms, where there are no persons menstruating--as the law requires. I'm making an assumption that female staff purchase and replenish the feminine products, as it doesn't seem likely that males are inclined to do so, or have the personal knowledge of the appropriate products. Then you diss these female staff as not knowing that no one using the boys bathroom is menstruating. Like women don't know that, because they have some knowledge about female bodies and why menstruation happens. Then you disparage a women's issue as unimportant other than for the purpose of ridiculing another male. You qualify as Misogynist Extraordinaire.

As for RFK Jr.--isn't that the subject of this thread? I'll ask you not to project your male chauvinist pig attitude onto me by insisting that I'm only repeating "propaganda" about RFK J's extreme anti-vaxxer beliefs. There is this internet thing where even we women, that you so disdain, can look things up. As in this from CNN:
“We – our job is to resist and to talk about it to everybody. If you’re walking down the street – and I do this now myself, which is, you know, I don’t want to do – I’m not a busybody. I see somebody on a hiking trail carrying a little baby and I say to him, ‘Better not get him vaccinated.’ And he heard that from me. If he hears it from 10 other people, maybe he won’t do it, you know, maybe he will save that child.”
Kennedy repeated later in the podcast: “If you’re one of 10 people that goes up to a guy, a man or a woman, who’s carrying a baby, and says, ‘Don’t vaccinate that baby,’ when they hear that from 10 people, it’ll make an impression on ‘em, you know. And we all kept our mouth shut. Don’t keep your mouth shut anymore. Confront everybody on it.”
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/21/politics ... index.html

I'll be waiting on your apology.
You make a lot of assumption. I'm not the one making assumptions about the other. Keep waiting. I'd say noting the difference between men and women, and keeping biological males out of female sports and bathrooms make me a feminist, not misogynist.

Did you seriously just pull something from CNN and comment on propaganda??? Wilddddd lol
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i do like the naked people. i did not read the words that came with it. but i do like naked people.