Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:58 am
japhy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:39 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:41 am

Wow, you literally have insecurity dripping from your nostrils.
And this is what it all comes crashing down to when you realize your masters degrees and online PHD don't mean shit in the real world. When you realize capitalism rewards/values expensive toy salesmen more than the thing you believe to be your divine higher calling and you resent it, but are in denial. Oh sure you justify it by saying you "love what you are doing", you are "trying to make the world a better place", your intellectual and moralistic pursuits "raise you above the fray of earthly things"....but deep inside you seethe at the accomplishments and worldly pleasures and joys of "lesser" intellects, lower morals. When you realize you will never get those "things" you claim not to care about. And so you go onto the internet and spew bile to make yourself feel better.

The religious talk about heaven and hell.

Hell is this state of mind. It is right here on earth. It is live self entombment.

Try to pity the tormented souls.

The fever dream images are kinda cool though.
I don’t seethe at anything other than online bullies who provoke and name-call and make veiled threats at people as a means of veiling their own insecurity. There are some people who need to be called out, and I will continue to do so. Ironically, it doesn’t make me feel better; to the contrary, I hate it, but I also hate bullies.
Geebus, talk about self-loathing.
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:58 am
japhy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:39 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:41 am

Wow, you literally have insecurity dripping from your nostrils.
And this is what it all comes crashing down to when you realize your masters degrees and online PHD don't mean shit in the real world. When you realize capitalism rewards/values expensive toy salesmen more than the thing you believe to be your divine higher calling and you resent it, but are in denial. Oh sure you justify it by saying you "love what you are doing", you are "trying to make the world a better place", your intellectual and moralistic pursuits "raise you above the fray of earthly things"....but deep inside you seethe at the accomplishments and worldly pleasures and joys of "lesser" intellects, lower morals. When you realize you will never get those "things" you claim not to care about. And so you go onto the internet and spew bile to make yourself feel better.

The religious talk about heaven and hell.

Hell is this state of mind. It is right here on earth. It is live self entombment.

Try to pity the tormented souls.

The fever dream images are kinda cool though.
I don’t seethe at anything other than online bullies who provoke and name-call and make veiled threats at people as a means of veiling their own insecurity. There are some people who need to be called out, and I will continue to do so. Ironically, it doesn’t make me feel better; to the contrary, I hate it, but I also hate bullies.
I didn't realize how deeply I hurt you.
I am truly sorry.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:02 pm i do like the naked people. i did not read the words that came with it. but i do like naked people.
good job good post
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:42 am Japh, you are a natural man of business
I am just a righteous job creator, the kind guy the beta males look up to and respect cuz they wanna grow up to be me someday. Sadly, if they haven't achieved that yet, they are doomed to a life as low value males and they just need to get used to that. Society needs worker bees as well.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:24 am
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:23 am Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

In March 2005, Walz's battalion had been notified about a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz's congressional campaign said in a news release that month, citing the National Guard Public Affairs Office. The Minnesota National Guard said the battalion then received an official order about mobilizing for deployment to Iraq in July 2005, after Walz retired.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politi ... epublicans
But Psych knows that PBS is a wing of the DNC propaganda machine.
FYP
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

A public service announcement.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWWOSxXGEM
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:54 am Good luck on that. Ni shagu nazad! is kinda their whole deal.
Thanks.
Don't inject Lysol.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:55 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:23 am Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.

In March 2005, Walz's battalion had been notified about a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz's congressional campaign said in a news release that month, citing the National Guard Public Affairs Office. The Minnesota National Guard said the battalion then received an official order about mobilizing for deployment to Iraq in July 2005, after Walz retired.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politi ... epublicans
FYP
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/paranoia
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:43 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:55 pm

FYP
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/paranoia
Do they have a section on symptoms of being duped? Might want to check that out while you’re self-diagnosing.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I just realized there is/are a higher number of posts on this thread than votes Bobby Jr. would have received in the election.
Someone should send this thread to him so he can bask in the glow and glory of it.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

if he is on my ballot. i may vote for him.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Vote for him two or three times, then get back to us. TIA
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:09 pm if he is on my ballot. i may vote for him.
Please do.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 1:05 pm A public service announcement.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWWOSxXGEM
So, whining about how other people get shit done, and that they actually PROFIT from their efforts ISN'T the way to go?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:01 pm
seahawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:47 am
You're correct that I made one assumption which was totally factual, that your only interest in tampons and Walz was in ranting about transgender teens and bathrooms. And no, I've been a feminist since I lived at Oliver Hall back when they passed out clubs for us to beat off the saber tooth tigers on the way to class, so I've had a lot of practice at recognizing feminists, and bless your heart, you're not one.

You make far more assumptions than I. You assumed that being female, I was probably not an athlete in high school, and likely hadn't kept up with the right wing fake controversies about males in women's sports. You assumed that being female and older, I wouldn't still be playing a competitive sport and had played against someone who was currently of a different gender than their birth and would have a positive instead of negative view of your garbage about "keeping biological males....". You assumed that I hadn't been around girls training to be college athletes, professional female athletes, had attended professional women's tennis events and didn't understand that you've never taken an interest in the well being of those women athletes until it gave you had the chance to rave about transgendered persons. You assumed that I hadn't been involved in dealing with sexual abuse and assault victims on a professional basis and would know the falsehoods behind all the transgender bathroom tropes of right wingers.

My women's group was asked to contribute feminine hygiene products for a middle school with a lot of low income girls who have difficulty affording the high cost of these items today. So, having gone to the Wal Mart and purchased some tampons for a donation, my statements about women teachers purchasing and stocking tampons was based in fact, not like your nonsense about tampons in boys bathrooms--downloaded from some right wing musings by ultra misogynistic males. My disgust at your trying to pass off your disregard of young women's health as only a joke, because you dismiss the risks to poor young girls who might not have sufficient amounts of tampons and risk Toxic Shock Syndrome is actually very real. The good folks of Minnesota and their governor have some compassion for young women, understanding that if they can't afford tampons or replacements, they may skip school, leave work, become depressed, suffer ongoing embarrassment that interferes with their mental health.

My disdain for you, your total lack of interest in the health of young women, your interest only in how you can vilify some politician whose compassion is so much greater than yours, is not based on assumptions, but on your personal statements here. I think Walz has talked about how sports can give so much to needy kids. Too bad those such as you want only to disparage them.
Last edited by seahawk on Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

seahawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:26 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:01 pm
seahawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:47 am
I didn't make a single one of those assumptions. I've never even seen your posts on this board until this sequence. Have a lovely day
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Still waiting.

Thing about being older, is that I remember when we all lined up in the school auditorium to get polio shots. And remember friends and acquaintances who lived with the effects of polio. Recall the sadness of my mother's best friend, whose 12 year old daughter died of the disease. And since it's reoccurring now in Gaza, wondering if you can explain why we should listen to this despicable lunatic who seems set on seeing the return of that deadly, horrific disease.
Last edited by seahawk on Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:14 pm Vote for him two or three times, then get back to us. TIA
since we do not have to show proper identification. i plan on it.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:38 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:14 pm Vote for him two or three times, then get back to us. TIA
since we do not have to show proper identification. i plan on it.
5+ Questions for MICH but I welcome everyone else to answer.....

A. Who is "we"?
B. In Michigan you are required to show/produce proper identification. Do you feel YOU will not need to show/produce proper identification?
C. You really plan on voting multiple times?
D.
a.What penalty/penalties do you feel should be imposed on those who are found guilty of voting multiple times?
b. What penalty/penalties do you feel should be imposed on those who knowingly allowed those who are found guilty of voting multiple times?
E. When the votes are counted, and then the Electoral College submits their results, will you feel that winner of the election shouldn't be our President because of a fraudulent election - no matter the winner?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

seahawk wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:32 pm Still waiting.

Thing about being older, is that I remember when we all lined up in the school auditorium to get polio shots. And remember friends and acquaintances who lived with the effects of polio. Recall the sadness of my mother's best friend, whose 12 year old daughter died of the disease. And since it's reoccurring now in Gaza, wondering if you can explain why we should listen to this despicable lunatic who seems set on seeing the return of that deadly, horrific disease.
OK well let's put aside the propaganda that other outlets say about rfkj and just listen to his version of how he feels:

https://x.com/autumnsdad1/status/181931 ... Ojwnw&s=19