KU vs Ill. 24

Kansas Football.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: KU vs Ill. 24

Post by pdub »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:00 pm That sure seemed to be some perplexing offensive playcalling. Can anyone confirm this?

Gutter sorry I didn’t see you unless that was you with the guy I fist bumped. You didn’t look like I remembered if that was you. Safe travels back wherever you’re going tonight, man.
Confirmed.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Yeah, Neil should’ve just been fed in the second half. And hi Shaw.

Also real unfortunate not to recover that month punt, or for the rule to be that once they touch it, that’s where the ball is placed if they recover in zone
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Reminds me of Nevada last year. Not scheduling home and aways when you don't have to is a good idea. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Illinois loses every other game. I was certain listening to Bialema that he was obsessed with revenge against one team. He owes us. They get to be relevant for a while. But I bet he didn't watch the Iowa game hundreds of times.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

All the Illini fans I sat around were very nice and friendly. Some on the concourse not as much, but quite a few extra Drunk bro ham KU types in the mix as well. Fucking football fans.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If it’s 2nd and 3 and you’re averaging 7 YPC you run it.

Grimes is already the worst.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:00 pm That sure seemed to be some perplexing offensive playcalling. Can anyone confirm this?

Gutter sorry I didn’t see you unless that was you with the guy I fist bumped. You didn’t look like I remembered if that was you. Safe travels back wherever you’re going tonight, man.
Sorry I missed you too!
You couldn’t have missed me if you knew exactly where I was. Had GUTTER on the back of my KU hockey jersey. Was with other guys who actually played hockey at KU. At least it was nice being with them. Now fucked in a huge back up trying to get out of this junk town.
Hope you enjoyed the game-if that’s possible.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

And sorry if my post are hard to read or littered with wrong words, voice to text on interstate 72 maybe not the most accurate, like Daniels tonight, to be Topical.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:08 pm

Sorry I missed you too!
You couldn’t have missed me if you knew exactly where I was. Had GUTTER on the back of my KU hockey jersey. Was with other guys who actually played hockey at KU. At least it was nice being with them. Now fucked in a huge back up trying to get out of this junk town.
Hope you enjoyed the game-if that’s possible.
Yeah man, I scanned what I thought was your row and around it, as I was right at the 4015 rows or so above you didn’t see a Gutter shirt, or I for sure would’ve come to us. I’m almost to Decatur :)

Used my college town Intuition, and parked by the Hilton Garden Inn on a side street for free, and it was real easy to get out on the west side of town cheers, man
JayhawkInIowa726

Post by JayhawkInIowa726 »

This might seem like a small thing, and certainly not a cause of the loss, but why the fuck would we fair catch the kickoff with 55 seconds left?

Sure it saves the time, but we started it took about 3 plays and 35 seconds to get to the 40 from shitty short playcalling. I'd rather return the kick, take 5-7 seconds and get as far as you can on a play where the clock stops after the play. Especially with no timeouts.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

JayhawkInIowa726 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:33 pm This might seem like a small thing, and certainly not a cause of the loss, but why the fuck would we fair catch the kickoff with 55 seconds left?

Sure it saves the time, but we started it took about 3 plays and 35 seconds to get to the 40 from shitty short playcalling. I'd rather return the kick, take 5-7 seconds and get as far as you can on a play where the clock stops after the play. Especially with no timeouts.
Yep. And we wasted all the time to get to Two minute stoppage. Could have forced third down at about the 1:55 mark with one timeout left.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Didn't take many pics.

Took the Green Line to meet my buddies who drove.
These were my new friends. Woman and dude next to her sat on the floor and took/did some drugs.
This was after they got up.

Tail end of JT's Tailgate. That's Devin Neal's family center left.

Pre-game

Drunk fuckers made a lousy window

https://videos.smugmug.com/Kub/i-NhcDH4 ... aster.m3u8

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.