No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Post by japhy »

Kimberly Guilfoyle looks creepier by the day. This is a woman who spent an hour with a stylist before this photo to make sure she looks like THIS.

If I were to write a movie script where a doll comes alive every night and scurries around a creepy dark house under furniture carrying box cutters in it's mouth and scoots out from under furniture unexpectedly to cut the tendons on victims ankles and knees until they can't walk and they fall helplessly to the floor and then she crawls over and eats their face.....that doll would look like Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Look at that "smile". It is as painful for her to force her face/mouth into that shape as it is for Ron Desantis to give his reptilian upturned grimace.

And every morning Don Jr rolls over in bed to see that face and it says, "I love you baby, we will be together, like this, forever". Until the morning it eats his face.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

She and Lara Trump both look like extreme makeover transsexuals
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

japhy wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:19 am Kimberly Guilfoyle looks creepier by the day. This is a woman who spent an hour with a stylist before this photo to make sure she looks like THIS.

If I were to write a movie script where a doll comes alive every night and scurries around a creepy dark house under furniture carrying box cutters in it's mouth and scoots out from under furniture unexpectedly to cut the tendons on victims ankles and knees until they can't walk and they fall helplessly to the floor and then she crawls over and eats their face.....that doll would look like Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Look at that "smile". It is as painful for her to force her face/mouth into that shape as it is for Ron Desantis to give his reptilian upturned grimace.

And every morning Don Jr rolls over in bed to see that face and it says, "I love you baby, we will be together, like this, forever". Until the morning it eats his face.
I was about to post the same thing, LOL. She looks so evil it is coming out her pores. Trilogy of Terror IV.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Free Peltier
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:13 amFree Peltier
We're too young to know who Leonard Peltier is.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I learned about him from the previous avatar of Leawood (RIP)

For the first time in a decade, he’s got a parole hearing today.

At 79, and with the next parole hearing not likely for at least another decade yet, this may be his last chance at freedom.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

sounds like a coup my be unfolding in Bolivia

Bolivian armed forces took over the capital's central square on Wednesday, and an armored vehicle rammed through the entrance to the presidential palace followed by soldiers rushing in, igniting fears of a military coup.

Bolivian President Luis Arce, who was set to address the nation shortly, denounced the "irregular mobilization" of some army units in La Paz and demanded the troops demobilize…
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

This! It's past time. Who do they think they are, Clarance Thomas?

Video link

Derek Cressman
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I think mjl used to call this horseshoe theory.

I call it algorithm bingo.
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Wait.

Wut?

When did I compare Jan. 6 to the Trump assassination attempt?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:02 pm Wait.

Wut?

When did I compare Jan. 6 to the Trump assassination attempt?
It's the extended, tortured comparison.

You have a talent for it, and it's one of the reasons we love you!
Derek Cressman
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

not sure where else this should go…

The mayor of a Louisiana city near the state’s border with Texas abruptly resigned from her post days before authorities jailed her on suspicion of raping a boy while she served in office.

Misty Roberts became the first woman to be elected as mayor of DeRidder in 2018, and she was well into her second term in the position when she handed in her resignation – with immediate effect – to the local city council on Saturday...
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:56 am not sure where else this should go…

The mayor of a Louisiana city near the state’s border with Texas abruptly resigned from her post days before authorities jailed her on suspicion of raping a boy while she served in office.

Misty Roberts became the first woman to be elected as mayor of DeRidder in 2018, and she was well into her second term in the position when she handed in her resignation – with immediate effect – to the local city council on Saturday...
I know the spaces on MY bingo card that I expect to mark for this one.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:59 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:56 am not sure where else this should go…

I know the spaces on MY bingo card that I expect to mark for this one.
i don’t think i want to know what the prize is for winning
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I fear ousdahl isn't receiving the recognition he deserves for not fucking up all the threads.

(The fact that he disappeared just as Randy reappeared isn't suspicious, at all.)
Derek Cressman
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Derek Cressman