No. 1 in Offensive Rating @ 111.0

6 & 1 since the Olympics break.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Back2Lawrence

Re: Caitlin C.

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Shirley wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:43 am

How can you not pull for a team that's gone from 1-8 to 16-16 and a likely playoff spot?
I could, and think it’s a cool story.

But the real life answer to your question seems to be because she doesn’t look like a lot of the league.

The targeting on her is past laughable. They should all be sucking her metaphorical dick.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 9:17 pm

How can you not pull for a team that's gone from 1-8 to 16-16 and a likely playoff spot?

But the real life answer to your question seems to be because she doesn’t look like a lot of the league.

The targeting on her is past laughable. They should all be sucking her metaphorical dick.
I look forward to the day they realize she's raising all their boats, so it would make sense to stop trying to permanently disable her.
Derek Cressman
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:45 am

I look forward to the day they realize she's raising all their boats, so it would make sense to stop trying to permanently disable her.
her not making the Olympic team was laughable. If/when your vision is realized, this point of history would (should) remain. Hopefully, we'll see. Doubtful. Too much Color rests between black and white.

But, at end of day, I don't think women's sports is gaining in popularity as fast as outlets are reporting (yes, it's growing). These outlets, after all, are the ones making $$$ off potential growth. The outlier to this line of thought, without question, is CC's influence. I mean, I'm not spending any $$$ on women's sports. I have contemplated buying a Current tee, as teal is a great complement to my eye color. But alas, I haven't thus far.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Shirley wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:43 am (The top 8 teams make the playoffs.)
Thanks for this.
Now can you also tell me how many teams are in the league?
And the names of 3 other WNBA players besides Clark, Reese and Griner?

Because, alas, I do not know.

though i did win last night on a no sweat parlay of the aces -12.5, halftime ML and under 169.5 thank you aces
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

cc is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:08 am
Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:45 am

her not making the Olympic team was laughable. If/when your vision is realized, this point of history would (should) remain. Hopefully, we'll see. Doubtful. Too much Color rests between black and white.

But, at end of day, I don't think women's sports is gaining in popularity as fast as outlets are reporting (yes, it's growing). These outlets, after all, are the ones making $$$ off potential growth. The outlier to this line of thought, without question, is CC's influence. I mean, I'm not spending any $$$ on women's sports. I have contemplated buying a Current tee, as teal is a great complement to my eye color. But alas, I haven't thus far.
Sadly, as if to make your point, I had to Google "Current".

Speaking of "teal", I like teal:

My nearly 20-year old Yeti crossbike. It's my primary bike. Crossbikes are a little sturdier than true road bikes, which allows you to take them off paved surfaces easily. Yeti only made crossbikes for two years, in '06 & '07. When I bot it new I had no idea it would have such a short run, but it's cool that it did.
Derek Cressman
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:05 am

Sadly, as if to make your point, I had to Google "Current".

Speaking of "teal", I like teal:

My nearly 20-year old Yeti crossbike. It's my primary bike. Crossbikes are a little sturdier than true road bikes, which allows you to take them off paved surfaces easily. Yeti only made crossbikes for two years, in '06 & '07. When I bot it new I had no idea it would have such a short run, but it's cool that it did.
Seldom will you see a cooler bike! (I had to!). Seriously, though, NICE! I miss my Cannondale Hybrid I had in Colorado. Got stolen off my porch. Boo! Maxxed out at 65 miles. Never bought a road bike when I was in condition enough to do such things, so I never did a century ride. I'm content knowing I was in shape to do so at some point.

Here's the only known pic of that bike (in background), along with a younger, much more in shape me. lol. Circa 2009.
Last edited by Back2Lawrence on Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I think I see 3 things in that console.
DVD player.
Playstation 3.
And...?
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 10:57 am I think I see 3 things in that console.
DVD player.
Playstation 3.
And...?
i think it was either an audio reciever or a soundbar. soundbar speaker up top by tv. 720 zenith, i believe

now that i think about it, top thing is a comcast box. ps3 was dvd (bluray???) player
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Women mistake you for Kiefer Sutherland, no doubt.
Derek Cressman
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:36 pm Women mistake you for Kiefer Sutherland, no doubt.
when i was younger, like here, yes, actually, quite a bit. lol.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley - Your girl dropped another 3 2.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:10 pm Shirley - Your girl dropped another 3 2.
By definition, she’s the most valuable player to her team, yes?

I ask that honestly, as I don’t know anything about influence of players in WNBA, other than what she’s done with Indiana.
ramjet
Contributor

Post by ramjet »

Last night v LA Sparks, 24 10 10. Only WNBA rookie to drop a triple double and she has now done it twice.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

My 91 year old mother, 60 year old born in Korea friend, and me, at lunch today.
The most enthusiastic part of our lunch was a discussion about a 22 year old girl from Des Moines that they both know more about than I do.

By the way, see Shaq, see the young girl behind the kid in the white t-shirt, I'm Uncle Bobby Boo Boo to her - and those were seats that were offered to me and I declined. If I knew Shaq would have been there I would have probably gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFynT0BnkeU
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:18 pm My 91 year old mother, 60 year old born in Korea friend, and me, at lunch today.
The most enthusiastic part of our lunch was a discussion about a 22 year old girl from Des Moines that they both know more about than I do.

By the way, see Shaq, see the young girl behind the kid in the white t-shirt, I'm Uncle Bobby Boo Boo to her - and those were seats that were offered to me and I declined. If I knew Shaq would have been there I would have probably gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFynT0BnkeU
Very cool!

The Fever got beat at home by a very good Minnesota Lynx team tonight, after leading 50-45 at the half.
Derek Cressman
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Shirley wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:47 pm
The Fever got beat at home by a very good Minnesota Lynx team tonight, after leading 50-45 at the half.
If the fans of the rival of the Lynx aren’t calling them Minnesota Skanks, they are not fanning correctly in 2024.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

cc is the greatest thing since yoga pants. put cc in yoga pants.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

not sexist in the slightest

good job
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?