Post by jfish26 »

Tampon panic

Trans panic

Brown people are eating my pets panic

But everyone else is getting duped.
twocoach

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:21 pm Lying about everything worked well for the democrats leading up to 2020
Is this you finally coming to terms with what the GOP is doing? I know it's hard to just say "you were all right" instead of "but they started it" but hey, it's progress. Maybe once the orange shit stain gets scrubbed out of our system you'll feel more comfortable admitting that you were under their spell, too.

I imagine it will be hard after all the gluttonous nonsense disguised as "facts" you have consumed but hang in there.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:59 pm An arrest was made of a Haitian immigrant who ate the neighbors cat.

And the ducks in parks are getting beheaded and eaten
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/woman-ea ... ants-pets/

Here's how they get you. You are so easily manipulated and controlled. You's think that such a noted, respected mental health professional as yourself would be able to figure this lame ass right wing shit-spewing out by now. Or maybe you have and you just think it's fun to be a crude dumbass.

Even FoxNews reported this without adding some BS "Haitian immigrant" spin to it:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-woman-f ... -witnesses

All it took was a few MAGA influencers to turn this into a chance to add to the border discussion and knock Harris and boom, you're now repeating BS as fact.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:27 am
randylahey wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:59 pm An arrest was made of a Haitian immigrant who ate the neighbors cat.

Here's how they get you. You are so easily manipulated and controlled. You's think that such a noted, respected mental health professional as yourself would be able to figure this lame ass right wing shit-spewing out by now. Or maybe you have and you just think it's fun to be a crude dumbass.

Even FoxNews reported this without adding some BS "Haitian immigrant" spin to it:

All it took was a few MAGA influencers to turn this into a chance to add to the border discussion and knock Harris and boom, you're now repeating BS as fact.
Can you prove a Haitian immigrant has NOT eaten a cat? Friend, you cannot. And that’s what we in the biz call checkmate.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:37 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:27 am

Can you prove a Haitian immigrant has NOT eaten a cat? Friend, you cannot. And that’s what we in the biz call checkmate.
A woman in Canton, Ohio doing it clearly proves that is is true that Haitian immigrants are doing it 200 miles away in Springfield, Ohio. Duh!

I'd laugh if I didn't want to cry. If they pass laws requiring ID to vote then it should be accompanied by a requirement to take an IQ test to procreate.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:09 am Tampon panic

Trans panic

I just....cannot fathom how people.....

individuals are smart, collectively people are stupid
Just Ledoux it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:08 am

Trans panic

Each day fails to convince me that we're not right smack dab in the middle of the Great Filter.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:08 am

Trans panic

MAGA has turned into a celebration of stupidity.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

For all the rah rah rah and blah blah blah, I hope people vote this year, especially in states that matter.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:48 am For all the rah rah rah and blah blah blah, I hope people vote this year, especially in states that matter.
Well, depending on who you want to win, it MIGHT be better if people don't vote in the states that matter.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Back2Lawrence wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:48 am For all the rah rah rah and blah blah blah, I hope people vote this year, especially in states that matter.
It would be very nice if (setting aside all of the reasons this is of course impossible and undesirable even) social media platforms had a vetted "I Voted" badge.

While I appreciate that not voting is itself an expression of one's opinions...frankly if you did not consider it worthwhile to vote at all, I really don't care to hear your gripes about how things are.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

No choices! No Policy! But But!
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:03 pm No choices! No Policy! But But!
there are no choices. I stand by that. I dont want to vote for either of the ore selected, pre approved, forced down our throats..."choices"

particular in this instance where there is only 1 viable option at all.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:31 am
It would be very nice if (setting aside all of the reasons this is of course impossible and undesirable even) social media platforms had a vetted "I Voted" badge.

While I appreciate that not voting is itself an expression of one's opinions...frankly if you did not consider it worthwhile to vote at all, I really don't care to hear your gripes about how things are.
Meh times a billion.
Though, for me, I kind of agree here as I do think it is important to vote, as in showing up to have your voice heard...but leaving your ballot blank is where we are on polar opposite opinions.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I guess I perceive there to be a difference - not obviously in terms of results - between submitting a blank ballot (or a ballot that is blank in places) and not submitting a ballot at all.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 11:31 am

I'll pass on that. It's bad enough to see how stupid people are. It's even worse having it confirmed that those stupid people voted.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

only those folks that vote the way you want them to vote should vote. got it.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 pm
Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:03 pm No choices! No Policy! But But!
there are no choices. I stand by that. I dont want to vote for either of the ore selected, pre approved, forced down our throats..."choices"

particular in this instance where there is only 1 viable option at all.
Enabling the Tang Toddler to destroy what is left of the climate and wild lands is what not voting means, to be clear. Generational shift is coming, but there has to be something left for it to matter
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:29 pm I guess I perceive there to be a difference - not obviously in terms of results - between submitting a blank ballot (or a ballot that is blank in places) and not submitting a ballot at all.

I definitely do. A couple things:

1. I wasn’t voting for President with Trump/Biden as choices. Although I align more closely with Democratic ideology, I did t think Biden was a serious candidate as representation of the Party. Also, I live in Kansas so it doesn’t matter (in reality) who I vote for. My one vote for Harris is going to equal 6 electoral votes for Trump.

2. Now I’m going to cast a vote for Harris, as I feel her place on the ballot offers a more serious candidate to impact a path I adhere more closely to than Trump (I’m in no known option voting for Trump, btw).

3. I still have slightly conflicted personal feelings towards such a vote, as I’m as certain that Harris is going to win the popular vote by at least as much as Biden did in 2020, and possibly lose the electoral college by more. And this potential situation would put me in a spot where my popular vote cast for Harris would strengthen, by one, the argument to modify/abolish the electoral college, which I personally think is a grotesque stance.

I hope tonight exposes Trump more for what he is in my eyes, and sways voters in swing states to vote for Harris. That’s my real vote.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

demonrats have been in power 12 of the last 16 years. if anybody is destroying anything....