Contributor

Re: OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:09 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:08 am
Speaking of ignorance.....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/politics ... index.html
Abdul = chief negotiator, not “head”
That's your comeback? Like I said, "Speaking of ignorance".....
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:10 am

Not sure “can’t distinguish between a negotiator and his boss” is a great defense here.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:18 am
KUTradition wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:09 am

Abdul = chief negotiator, not “head”
the head of the taliban since 2016 is Hibatullah Akhundzada

not “Abdul”
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:19 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:10 am

Not sure “can’t distinguish between a negotiator and his boss” is a great defense here.
If you are wanting to wear this hat, then I guess my comeback would be - this is generally the Trump-side comeback to how last night went?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I just want to know why eeeleegals can get a free sex change operation and I, an American, cannot.
Broham
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:37 am I just want to know why eeeleegals can get a free sex change operation and I, an American, cannot.
I supposed we should be impressed at MAGA coming around to care about the mental health of migrants?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:37 am I just want to know why eeeleegals can get a free sex change operation and I, an American, cannot.
You need to be an alien.
And a criminal.
And in prison.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:30 am Todays posts from randy and JK:

“Not fair! 3 against 1! ABC is liberal!”
The only thing that the moderators did that was unfair to Trump was to continue to let him speak. He spoke 39 times to Harris's 22 or 23. He had an extra full five minutes of speaking and spent that time getting expertly manipulated by Harris into losing his cool and spewing delusional word salads.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:01 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:16 pm The delusion here is deep. Trump didn't need any help, but Harris' word-salads, slurred speech, non-answers, and general idiocy cut her own throat.

Anyone who wants four more years of this bullshit deserves what they get. I have to believe that most people are smart enough to look around at the state of this country and this economy and vote accordingly.
I am going edit your post for you.

My delusion here is deep. I need help. Trump's word-salads, slurred speech, non-answers, and general idiocy cut his own throat.

Anyone who wants four more years of Trump's bullshit deserves what they get. I have to believe that most people are smart enough to look around at the state of this country and the shit that I and others like me spew, and vote accordingly.
If you can’t look at his track record and her track record and make the right choice, then there’s not much I can say to help you.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:36 pm
JKLivin wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:16 pm The delusion here is deep. Trump didn't need any help, but Harris' word-salads, slurred speech, non-answers, and general idiocy cut her own throat.

Anyone who wants four more years of this bullshit deserves what they get. I have to believe that most people are smart enough to look around at the state of this country and this economy and vote accordingly.
Poor bastard. You still have your Trump on a duck NFTs
They will be worth even less than Truth Social stock soon.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:05 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:01 am

I am going edit your post for you.

My delusion here is deep. I need help. Trump's word-salads, slurred speech, non-answers, and general idiocy cut his own throat.

Anyone who wants four more years of Trump's bullshit deserves what they get. I have to believe that most people are smart enough to look around at the state of this country and the shit that I and others like me spew, and vote accordingly.
If you can’t look at his track record and her track record and make the right choice, then there’s not much I can say to help you.
You can't look at his track record honestly so there isn't anything I want to hear from you.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DrPepper wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:35 am flubs and zingers
"Well, I didn’t discuss it with JD"
"They’re eating the dogs"
"she wants to do transgender operations on illegal aliens that are in prison"
"I have been a leader on fertilization"
"I got involved with the Taliban"
"Don't do it anymore, Abdul [not his actual name; totally racist]"
"I wasn't in charge of security [referencing the Capitol on Jan6]"
"The Democrats and Everyone wanted Roe vs Wade overturned"
"I read that she's not black"
"I have concepts of a plan"

“81 million people chose to fire Donald Trump. Clearly he is having a very difficult time processing that”
“You're not running against Joe Biden, you're running against me”
"What you won't hear him talk about is you."
"Putin would be sitting in Kyiv with his eyes on the rest of Europe. Starting with Poland. And why don't you tell the 800,000 Polish Americans right here in Pennsylvania how quickly you would give up for the sake of favor and what you think is a friendship with what is known to be a dictator who would eat you for lunch."
"I have talked with military leaders, some of whom worked with you. And they say you're a disgrace."
The difference between the two in nutshell.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:07 pm Drinking my 25-year aged Glenlivet
I really hope you didn't waste good scotch on the damn debate lol
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:04 am
pdub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:30 am Todays posts from randy and JK:

“Not fair! 3 against 1! ABC is liberal!”
The only thing that the moderators did that was unfair to Trump was to continue to let him speak. He spoke 39 times to Harris's 22 or 23. He had an extra full five minutes of speaking and spent that time getting expertly manipulated by Harris into losing his cool and spewing delusional word salads.
^^^^
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:07 am
You can't look at his track record honestly so there isn't anything I want to hear from you.
This.
His track record includes, in a glass half full scenario, his denying the election results and not using any of his power to calm the attack on the Capital, and, in a glass half empty scenario, attempting to overthrow our Democracy.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:25 am
This.
His track record includes, in a glass half full scenario, his denying the election results and not using any of his power to calm the attack on the Capital, and, in a glass half empty scenario, attempting to overthrow our Democracy.
https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/168135 ... d-IDA&s=19

"You have to go home now, we have to have peace"

After this they removed his social media platform in an unprecedented attack on the 1st amendment (as he was still the current president), at the request of the rogue government agencies that were seizing back their power
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:

flailing randi is the most hilarious version
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:31 am

This.
https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/168135 ... d-IDA&s=19

"You have to go home now, we have to have peace"

After this they removed his social media platform in an unprecedented attack on the 1st amendment (as he was still the current president), at the request of the rogue government agencies that were seizing back their power
This was HOURS after the attack when he for sure realized that it failed.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

This.
I think it’s simpler than that.

I believe that the people we saw on stage last night are the people they appeared to be.

One of those people can be criticized for having an opportunistic approach to some policy items.

The other of those people cannot, for 90 minutes and with his literal freedom on the line, help himself from getting baited and played. Cannot distinguish fantasy from reality. Cannot conceive of a universe without himself at the center.

The memes and jokes and all that - whatever. Trump is somewhat dangerous because of what HE wants to do. He is even MORE dangerous because what he can SO EASILY be manipulated into doing.