TDub
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by TDub »

Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:08 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:31 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:35 pm

christ almighty
That's what I said to yet another "I don't have any choices" post...
Nothing but net
choices implies more than 1 viable option correct?

did you select anybody running in the election? anyone?

or were you given a fucking insane dementia ridden lunatic and a second option provided for you?
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

That is what is called a false choice TDub, good men choose to do the right thing when it is the only choice.
Last edited by Sparko on Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:11 pm uh oh

https://www.instagram.com/taylorswift/feed/
taylorswift

Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven't already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and
plans for this country.

Recently I was made aware that Al of 'me' falsely endorsing Donald Trump's presidential run was posted to his site. It really conjured up my fears around Al, and the dangers of spreading misinformation. It brought me to the conclusion that I need to be very transparent about my actual plans for this election as a voter. The simplest way to combat misinformation is with the truth.

I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election. I'm voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman's right to her own body for
decades. I've done my research, and l've made my choice. Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make.

I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it's much easier to vote early. I'll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.

With love and hope,

Taylor Swift
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Love those who enter the arena to battle evil.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:33 pm Love those who enter the arena to battle evil.
^^^

Especially when said "evil" is threatening to put them in jail, if he wins.
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:25 am
Sparko wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:33 pm Love those who enter the arena to battle evil.
^^^

This is so, so gross.
Elon Musk responds to Taylor Swift’s endorsement of presidential candidate Kamala Harris in new tweet:

“Fine Taylor … you win … I will give you a child and guard your cats with my life”
https://x.com/popcrave/status/183373033 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:24 am
^^^

This is so, so gross.
Elon Musk responds to Taylor Swift’s endorsement of presidential candidate Kamala Harris in new tweet:

“Fine Taylor … you win … I will give you a child and guard your cats with my life”
Ew
Broham
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm now a heavy Kamala lean vs a pdub write in.
I generally agree with her listed policies and she showed she can hang with tyrannical figures of power.

I still think our political system is so very shit-tastic and the American people deserve more choice but a previous analogy for me was if I ordered the roasted duck at restaurant full of top chefs and the waiter instead brings charred steak ( Biden ) and a plate of watery dog shit ( Trump ).

I'd rather just not eat.

Now it's like getting a vegetarian meal that I saw on the menu but didn't consider that actually looks decent and a plate of watery dog shit. I never wanted the vegetarian meal, and it's still pretty brutal that this restaurant with all the talent it houses gets the order wrong ( and I don't have the choice to get another thing on the menu ), but I guess I'll keep it.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:46 am

^^^

This is so, so gross.

Ew
It’s amazing, not only do you have this arch-weirdo talking about having unwanted sex with the most famous (and arguably powerful, for now) woman in the world…he’s doing it in the MOST misogynistic and patronizing possible way (which is really saying something!).
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:55 am

This is so, so gross.

Ew
It’s amazing, not only do you have this arch-weirdo talking about having unwanted sex with the most famous (and arguably powerful, for now) woman in the world…he’s doing it in the MOST misogynistic and patronizing possible way (which is really saying something!).
Yes, all of that. And Trav should beat the crap out of him.
Broham
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Trav beating up Elon would just land Trav in jail. Trav and Taylor should just ignore him, like so many of the rest of us already do.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DeletedUser wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:06 am Trav beating up Elon would just land Trav in jail. Trav and Taylor should just ignore him, like so many of the rest of us already do.
As a Kansas Citian, I am dreading the (fake) narrative that’s about to be dumped on us like a barrel of slurry: Brittany versus Taylor. Pat versus Travis.

The very first time the Chiefs so much as struggle, the headlines will be breathless.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:55 am

This is so, so gross.

Ew
Eloon is a decent guy.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

^^^

Yes the democrats would never weaponize the justice system to go after their political opponents.... oh wait. They've been doing this the entire time biden and harris have been in office. And not just the high profile people like trump, they've literally already thrown thousands in jail
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

What do you guys think of putins endorsement of kamala
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:26 am
^^^

Yes the democrats would never weaponize the justice system to go after their political opponents.... oh wait. They've been doing this the entire time biden and harris have been in office. And not just the high profile people like trump, they've literally already thrown thousands in jail
You do you, but the better move is sitting today out.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:18 am
DeletedUser wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:06 am Trav beating up Elon would just land Trav in jail. Trav and Taylor should just ignore him, like so many of the rest of us already do.
As a Kansas Citian, I am dreading the (fake) narrative that’s about to be dumped on us like a barrel of slurry: Brittany versus Taylor. Pat versus Travis.

The very first time the Chiefs so much as struggle, the headlines will be breathless.
Yes.
Long ago I said Mahomes' family would be his undoing.
Still holds true to this day.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:26 am they've literally already thrown thousands in jail
Millions even. Hundreds of millions. Like no one has ever seen before.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

pendejo
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.