Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by randylahey »

Here's a confirmed police report of them eating geese. We're they pets? Or just geese that live at the park?

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/183368 ... El8Tg&s=19

How much longer until these pet reports are proven to be real? I've seen this before. Same way covid facts came out.

Phase 1: denial
Several phases of additional bullshit to distort the truth until we eventually get to the facts on the mainstream

(Ex: covid came from a lab, vaccines don't prevent you from getting covid, vaccines have some side effects, etc. In the beginning, the media adamantly denied all these things)
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

If I was a democrat, and was responsible for such horrible border policies and incentivized this wave of illegal immigration (in the hope of eventually converting them to votes), I sure as fuck would deny it too. I damn sure wouldn't want the public to realize the illegal immigrants I've funded and supported and defended were eating their pets. That's where a lot of people would draw the line no matter how obedient of voters they've been
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

You are acting like you ate raw goose meat.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:58 pm You are acting like you ate raw squirrel brains.
FYP
Broham
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Also. There are videos all over the internet of "migrants" eating cats in other countries. I'm not going to post any, because it's sickening and nobody needs to see that. But it's happening, and it's silly to think it wouldn't happen here. Illegal immigration is a PROBLEM. And likely going to be the downfall for the democrats in this election
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

YOU STUPID MF’ers JUST GOT TRUMP TO REPEAT YOUR LIE ABOUT THE PETS. CONGRATS ON SETTING THE NEWS STORIES TOMORROW BY LYING SO TRUMP PICKS IT UP AND SAYS STUPID SHIT.
https://x.com/ewerickson/status/1833679 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:44 pm When the media is so desperate to deny something, that means there is a good chance it actually is true. We've seen this curve with so many things already

And the democrats cannot afford something like this. People love pets in this country. People are fed up with illegal immigration and all the issues that come with it. They start eating our pets? You'll lose voters in the blink of an eye
Again, just a reminder that the Haitian immigrants of Springfield, OH are LEGAL immigrants. They went there to work after a call out for them to come there to revitalize a town that was dying because they could not find enough American workers to fill jobs. They are documented and many have since become citizens of the US.

You have been told this already but you do not care about the truth. You do nothing but lie.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:59 pm Also. There are videos all over the internet of "migrants" eating cats in other countries. I'm not going to post any, because it's sickening and nobody needs to see that. But it's happening, and it's silly to think it wouldn't happen here. Illegal immigration is a PROBLEM. And likely going to be the downfall for the democrats in this election
I do not give a fuck about what people in other countries do. It is irrelevant to the discussion.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:20 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:59 pm Also. There are videos all over the internet of "migrants" eating cats in other countries. I'm not going to post any, because it's sickening and nobody needs to see that. But it's happening, and it's silly to think it wouldn't happen here. Illegal immigration is a PROBLEM. And likely going to be the downfall for the democrats in this election
I do not give a fuck about what people in other countries do. It is irrelevant to the discussion.
It isn't. Large scale immigration (both legal and illegal) is causing major problems all over Europe and around the world. We would be wise to observe and learn how to handle it, because it's happening here too. Theres also some countries like Hungary, that haven't allowed alll the immigrants, that could be interesting to compare too
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:29 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:20 pm
It isn't. Large scale immigration (both legal and illegal) is causing major problems all over Europe and around the world. We would be wise to observe and learn how to handle it, because it's happening here too. Theres also some countries like Hungary, that haven't allowed alll the immigrants, that could be interesting to compare too
Hungary is the size of Indiana with a population of New Jersey.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

viva la Hungary!!!

:lol:

so dumb
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol at twitter or laura loomer being reliable sources of news

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Holy fuck, Randy is like a fish on a river bank
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MAGA Doubles down on the stupid. Every time
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

There are people in civilized parts of the world who think of you the same way, for eating cows and pigs and other dead animals. Why are you so special?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

You guys acted this same exact way when it was first suggested covid was a lab modified virus. And so many other things. When the left tries to all out deny something... there's a good chance it's true. There's a pattern here.

And the fact it would be politically crippling for people for then explains why they are all out denying it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

“politically crippling” is the tell there. Trump humiliated himself and his party, and the cope here is almost impressive.

(And no, stating theory as fact does not make it true.)
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:28 am You guys acted this same exact way when it was first suggested covid was a lab modified virus. And so many other things. When the left tries to all out deny something... there's a good chance it's true. There's a pattern here.

And the fact it would be politically crippling for people for then explains why they are all out denying it
Here you go you dumbass.
This is the video that brainwashed assholes such as yourself are using to prove Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating pets.
https://twitter.com/Abednego3000/status ... 5672651789

The same video that I feel a need to explain to stupid brainwashed fucks like yourself - is of a woman in Canton, who is a U.S. citizen, and her name is Alexis Farrell.
No doubt it's disturbing and she was clearly having a "mental health crisis" but what the fuck!?!?
How and why do people such as yourself believe this video proves Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating people's pets?
It truly is a sickness.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:09 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:28 am You guys acted this same exact way when it was first suggested covid was a lab modified virus. And so many other things. When the left tries to all out deny something... there's a good chance it's true. There's a pattern here.

Here you go you dumbass.
This is the video that brainwashed assholes such as yourself are using to prove Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating pets.
https://twitter.com/Abednego3000/status ... 5672651789

The same video that I feel a need to explain to stupid brainwashed fucks like yourself - is of a woman in Canton, who is a U.S. citizen, and her name is Alexis Farrell.
No doubt it's disturbing and she was clearly having a "mental health crisis" but what the fuck!?!?
How and why do people such as yourself believe this video proves Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating people's pets?
It truly is a sickness.
The thing is, this is a big country. There are lots of people here. Across the trillions of calories consumed each year by all of the people in this big country, of course I am sure that the number of cat- and dog-sourced calories is greater than zero.

But the feverish, race-baiting fixation on this particular story, has become the story. The story now isn’t that Haitian immigrants might have eaten pets.

It’s that 1/3 of our country is this desperate, this addled, this insane.

And so, when people like Erick Erickson criticize the rubes for this batshittery, it’s not just because it’s silly. It’s because the batshittery has become the story in and of itself.

And a campaign desperate to fight back against “weird” probably doesn’t want to be known for its horniness over rumors of brown people eating Mittens and Fido.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

vance doubling down and now also insinuating that migrants are diseased…right out of the nazi playbook