OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Post by jhawks99 »

My 401k is rockin. By Mich Metrics, Uncle Joe is the greatest president ever to sit in the big chair.
Broham
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Warning: Bad Language Ahead!

Full Disclosure: I've never seen "Gremlins".

#angry #veteran rants about Kamala's debate performance!
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_mea ... he%201920s.
I’ve known poor people who ate dog food.
Originally Imzcount (Why do politicians think “hope” is a plan ?)
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

He shit himself again didn't he?

"The second the stage hand said they were clear for a 4 minute break, Trump turned towards the exit, gave a big sigh through closed lips, and walked off stage without looking at Harris.

"From the time the moderators announced they were going to break, Harris began writing on her notepad. She wrote continuously for the entire first two minutes of the break, occasionally bringing one hand to her chin or brushing hair behind her ear.

"She then reviewed what she wrote for the next minute, making a few tweaks, before putting the pen down and looking out around the room with her hands folded in front of her. She took a sip of water from a glass placed under the lectern.

"Trump walked back onstage 30 seconds before the end of break. He did not look at Harris, she did not look at him. Harris made small adjustments to her collar. Both candidates looked straight ahead until the program restarted.

"Again, no words were spoken."
Come on, you can tell us, he shit himself.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Moderator to Trump: “When did you first know you were racist? When did you start drowning puppies for fun? Did you plan most or all of the January 6th incident “

Moderator to Harris: “Have you always been brilliant, or did it come with time? How angry does it make you that Trump is a racist and a misogynist? How hard is it to know that, when elected, you will be cleaning up the mess Trump left behind?”

Clown. Show.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It was a clown show.
Broham
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

japhy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 7:16 pm He shit himself again didn't he?

"The second the stage hand said they were clear for a 4 minute break, Trump turned towards the exit, gave a big sigh through closed lips, and walked off stage without looking at Harris.

"From the time the moderators announced they were going to break, Harris began writing on her notepad. She wrote continuously for the entire first two minutes of the break, occasionally bringing one hand to her chin or brushing hair behind her ear.

"She then reviewed what she wrote for the next minute, making a few tweaks, before putting the pen down and looking out around the room with her hands folded in front of her. She took a sip of water from a glass placed under the lectern.

"Trump walked back onstage 30 seconds before the end of break. He did not look at Harris, she did not look at him. Harris made small adjustments to her collar. Both candidates looked straight ahead until the program restarted.

"Again, no words were spoken."
Come on, you can tell us, he shit himself.
So, Little Donnie Poopy Pants
Broham
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:38 pm that is a young persons phenomenon.
Holy fuck
I guess slavery and civil rights struggles DIDN’T actually happen?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:33 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:38 pm that is a young persons phenomenon.
Holy fuck
I guess slavery and civil rights struggles DIDN’T actually happen?
Mich and Randy have a lot of coping to do today. One more debate and they'll accuse the other of fucking someone from their CrossFit gym like Loomer did to MTG today.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/183 ... fbovg&s=19
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Apparently CNN has gone MAGA:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnn-poll ... feHHxtbuug

"A CNN poll taken after the presidential debate between former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris found that the percentage of voters who trust Trump more on the economy rose from +16% to +20%.

Later in the broadcast, Chalian showed the result when debate-watchers were asked whom they trusted more on the economy, Trump or Harris, and found that although Trump led Harris by 16 points before the debate, 53%-37%, after the debate, Trump’s lead soared to 20%, 55%-35%."

Giggles be KILLIN it!
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris turned in a better performance onstage in Philadelphia.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the folks vote with their pocketbook.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that’s why they’re all at the mall
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:31 am Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris turned in a better performance onstage in Philadelphia.
And 12% more people watched this debate than the last one. And four of the top ten TV markets were in PA, WI and MI.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

yet another reason MI and the Great Lakes States rule.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:31 am Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris turned in a better performance onstage in Philadelphia.
And yet they are more confident in Trump’s ability to fix problems. You’d almost think people figured out that 3 on 1 is a pretty big disadvantage, that Giggles got the questions ahead of time and had people in her earpiece telling her what to say.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/12/us-news/c ... ooth-ones/
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Of course! I had that on my bingo card!
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't want ch as my next president anymore than i don't want dt.

i don't want dt as my next president anymore than i don't want ch.