Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by defixione »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:55 am fringe issues are fringe issues. fringe issues do not get you elected. or not elected.

in 2024:
the folks pocketbook
the border
wars

gets you elected. or not elected.
Only a couple of members on this site have complained about the economy. Does MAGA feel entitled to better financial status for their poor decisions?

There are no United States boots on the ground in any war combat zone.

Trump, himself, blocked the bipartisan border bill. You should be pissed at him if you're really concerned about the border.

PS: Fox is entertainment, not news.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

then there should be nothing to worry about.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:09 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:55 am fringe issues are fringe issues. fringe issues do not get you elected. or not elected.

in 2024:
the folks pocketbook
the border
wars

gets you elected. or not elected.
Only a couple of members on this site have complained about the economy. Does MAGA feel entitled to better financial status for their poor decisions?

There are no United States boots on the ground in any war combat zone.

Trump, himself, blocked the bipartisan border bill. You should be pissed at him if you're really concerned about the border.

PS: Fox is entertainment, not news.
^^^
“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:55 am

It's not a coincidence the democrats are targeting uneducated unregistered voters. They want to gain propaganda votes. It's how they operate in every election
Did you type this with a straight face? Because I could not maintain mine while reading it.
Broham
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:55 am If you're unregistered, and had no intention to vote until taylor swift mentioned it, you're obviously not making an educated vote.

It's not a coincidence the democrats are targeting uneducated unregistered voters. They want to gain propaganda votes. It's how they operate in every election
Here is where your logic is flawed.
Your first sentence.... You could be right with your assumption about many/most people but you are not right about all people. I know people who if someone brings attention and awareness to a subject/topic, they go and do their own research in regards to the subject/topic. They do make an effort to educate themselves.

I'm laughing that you say Dems are targeting uneducated voters. Ok, you don't think Pubs are doing the same?
We have gone over and over and over the bullshit lies and insane claims that Trump and the Pubs make and the majority of Pub voters eat the shit up like they are Haitians eating Fluffy and Fido.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

The donald, himself, has said he loves the uneducated. I'm truly surprised at how many uneducated people there are in the United States. Looks like he's stuck with them now.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:09 am Only a couple of members on this site have complained about the economy. Does MAGA feel entitled to better financial status for their poor decisions?
In a word, YES!

The orange god king is going to deport 100 million Mexican and Venezuelan and Guatamalan dog and cat eating rapist fentanyl drug mules who are responsible for all of their woes and make Mexico pay for it!

Everything will be better on day 1, just like last time, when he built that wall on day 1, and installed his new healthcare program on day 1. And the rubes can get their side gigs back, migrating to harvest taters and greens in the Empire. Hell, I will toss in a side side gig, they can clear the goatheads from my backyard and I will pay them in Sonic burgers.

This will be a glorious and prosperous new future for the rubes!

And the absolute irony of it is that they will vote for the fat man who will raise their taxes and cost of living, while cutting the costs/taxes for the "elites" who they so despise.

Out of "principle".

Go figure.

Is now a good time for me to ask the rubes how much they would like trumpty to cut my taxes?

I am a job creator; I will hire a house cleaner and yard guy when I retire.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

--I could use a little help with my goat heads, too.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:23 am --I could use a little help with my goat heads, too.
Try braising them.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:23 am --I could use a little help with my goat heads, too.
Seeing as we are both incorporated it is tax deductible.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I'm glad we had no soldiers deployed. But we funneled billions of dollars into a conflict in Ukraine and millions died. That's no different

Meanwhile, Blackrock made billions off the destruction of Ukraine, and set up contracts to make billions off of rebuilding Ukraine
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:09 am
randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:28 am You guys acted this same exact way when it was first suggested covid was a lab modified virus. And so many other things. When the left tries to all out deny something... there's a good chance it's true. There's a pattern here.

And the fact it would be politically crippling for people for then explains why they are all out denying it
Here you go you dumbass.
This is the video that brainwashed assholes such as yourself are using to prove Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating pets.
https://twitter.com/Abednego3000/status ... 5672651789

The same video that I feel a need to explain to stupid brainwashed fucks like yourself - is of a woman in Canton, who is a U.S. citizen, and her name is Alexis Farrell.
No doubt it's disturbing and she was clearly having a "mental health crisis" but what the fuck!?!?
How and why do people such as yourself believe this video proves Haitian immigrants in Springfield Ohio are eating people's pets?
It truly is a sickness.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_vxH6Wu ... JlYXNvYw==
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:09 pm I'm glad we had no soldiers deployed. But we funneled billions of dollars into a conflict in Ukraine and millions died. That's no different

What's "no different" from what here?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:55 am If you're unregistered, and had no intention to vote until taylor swift mentioned it, you're obviously not making an educated vote.

Uneducated propaganda voters is the very heart of MAGA.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

what is the greater propaganda propaganda:

dt will be crowned king

or

springfield haitians eat dogs
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:50 pm what is the greater propaganda propaganda:

dt will be crowned king

or

springfield haitians eat dogs
You are in denial, which I understand: it does not even compute to you that our separation of powers principles could be obliterated as they have. None of us, on either side of the aisle (or no side of the aisle!) should HAVE to confront what is now reality.

Unfortunately, your denial does not make that obliteration any less real.

(Although, I have a feeling you might snap out of it right-quick were the Dems to ever recapture a Supreme Court majority.)
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:09 pm I'm glad we had no soldiers deployed. But we funneled billions of dollars into a conflict in Ukraine and millions died. That's no different

Meanwhile, Blackrock made billions off the destruction of Ukraine, and set up contracts to make billions off of rebuilding Ukraine
According to wikipedia, the tally of deaths on the Russian Ukrainian war stands around 700,000. They've still got a long ways to go to catch up with all the deaths Trump caused during his covid inaction.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:15 pm

According to wikipedia, the tally of deaths on the Russian Ukrainian war stands around 700,000. They've still got a long ways to go to catch up with all the deaths Trump caused during his covid inaction.
Here is the number of people who would have died in Russia's war on Ukraine, if Russia had not made war on Ukraine:

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks, Kamala!

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

You know what I'm going to say.