Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by japhy »

Don't say it until the Fed drops interest rates. Then SCREEEEECH!

UNFAIR! UNFAIR!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

but....if large corporations are intervening for Kamala....does that mean the Capitalists think she would be better for the economy?

no, no, must not think that way (shudders)

but it does sound good for my retirement accounts
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:36 pm but....if large corporations are intervening for Kamala....does that mean the Capitalists think she would be better for the economy?

no, no, must not think that way (shudders)

but it does sound good for my retirement accounts
Ever been outside of the US, Canada, the UK or Western Europe and have had the experience of things just being off?

Like, the burgers and pizza at beach resorts for example. They are called burgers and pizza, and they sort of look like it, and in many ways you can see what they’re going for with it.

But, they’re just off. Just not right.

That’s what I am afraid our entire consumer experience will be in a Project 2025 world where we tariff foreign producers out of the market (but not before crushing our own demand-side economy), and where the powers of the federal government boost Trump cronies.

For example, it would seem more likely than not that our entire military would, for example, contract for MyPillows.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

UNFAIR UNFAIR!

Wow, everything I have foretold has turned out to be true!

Pardon me while I take a brief victory lap.
Mortgage rates fell on Thursday to their lowest level since April 2023 — 6.2 percent for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, down from 6.35 percent a week before, according to Freddie Mac.
That’s a sharp drop from the high of 7.8 percent recorded last October and welcome news for would-be home buyers who have been priced out of the property market, as well as homeowners who bought at high rates and are eager to refinance. It also comes as the Federal Reserve gets ready for its next policy meeting next week, when it’s expected to announce the first interest-rate cut since it began hiking rates in March 2022 to combat spiraling inflation.
erection interference!

Put on your masks brohams, do not breathe the uppity, no, no, not the N95 masks, those do nothing, the DUMBS (registered trademark ) facemasks and coat them with the supplied tube of ivermectin, those are the only masks that will filter out the uppity!
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

They're eating the dogs they're eating the cats tiktok trend

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/18342 ... Pezqw&s=19
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Chinese Tik Tok trend amplified by Russian disinformation agent? That one?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/04/politics ... index.html
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:48 pm They're eating the dogs they're eating the cats tiktok trend

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/18342 ... Pezqw&s=19
Benny! I wonder what the exchange rate is for rubles.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Biden/harris administration continues to warmonger and push us closer towards world War 3. Why is this a priority? Why would anyone want to reelect this?

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/18 ... YEhLg&s=19
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Tim walz just called kamala harris a "young prostitutor" lolol

https://x.com/stillgray/status/18343793 ... Q9mCA&s=19
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

what a sad existence you must live
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

AI edited.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

ABC whistleblower rats out kamala. She had been given a list of "sample questions" that were nearly identical to the debate questions. And was told she would not be fact checked bump trump would. No wonder her responses seemed scripted
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

defixione wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:13 pmAI edited.
Didn't need to be. He just fucked up. Slip of the tongue, it happens. Pretty hilarious tho. Freudian slip??? Oh kamala, the young prostituter
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:13 pm ABC whistleblower rats out kamala. She had been given a list of "sample questions" that were nearly identical to the debate questions. And was told she would not be fact checked bump trump would. No wonder her responses seemed scripted
Not a surprise. Beyond disgraceful. When you can’t win on your merits, you cheat like there’s no tomorrow.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

there is no hope
Just Ledoux it
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:30 pmthere is no hope
I agree. How anyone can support someone like that, much less pretend that four more years of these policies would be anything less than apocalyptic is beyond comprehension.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randy and JK are unbearable. To the point I have just "foed" them - so I can give myself a break from them.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:02 pm Biden/harris administration continues to warmonger and push us closer towards world War 3. Why is this a priority? Why would anyone want to reelect this?

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/18 ... YEhLg&s=19
Appeasement always works. Maybe you should Google Neville Chamberlain.
Broham
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:34 pm
I agree. How anyone can support someone like that, much less pretend that four more years of these policies would be anything less than apocalyptic is beyond comprehension.
thats not what I meant.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?