OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Post by japhy »

He went to Wharton, he is smart.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:20 am
pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:31 am Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris turned in a better performance onstage in Philadelphia.
And yet they are more confident in Trump’s ability to fix problems. You’d almost think people figured out that 3 on 1 is a pretty big disadvantage, that Giggles got the questions ahead of time and had people in her earpiece telling her what to say.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/12/us-news/c ... ooth-ones/
Since I know you are offended by profanity I will make this a PG rated post.

You are a college professor and again and again and again you prove how ignorant you are.
If you actually bothered to read the article you would have read this.... “We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it,” Icebach’s managing director, Malte Iversen, SAID IN A TOUNGE-IN-CHEEK STATEMENT to tech outlet Tom’s Guide.
“To ensure a level playing field for both candidates, we are currently developing a male version and will soon be able to offer it to the Trump campaign. The choice of color is a bit challenging though as orange does not go well with a lot of colors.”
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:04 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:23 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:55 am

Bull. Shit.

And, when you flood a community with illegals, you can expect backlash.
AGAIN, these Haitian immigrants are LEGAL immigrants. You continue to LIE.

And your "I don't believe you but if I did believe you then they deserved it" is peak Donald Trump "I've never heard of Project 2025 but it has some good stuff and some bad stuff".
No.
"No." what?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:26 pm
pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:54 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:05 pm

Another version of “We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing.”
Where is YOUR proof?
Have you ever heard of burden of proof?
Meh. You all refuse to see that the media is a part of the same Deep State as the DNC.

Whenever I post sources, I get called a “fucktard.” I’ll pass.
Honestly, at times calling you a fucktard is spot on. Sure it's not kind and it's disrespectful but it's a pretty accurate insult.
I provided proof for you from the very article YOU posted the link to.
Come on JK, I don't dislike you so I am actually saying this out out compassion. GET A CLUE AND WAKE UP!

AGAIN....

“We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it,” Icebach’s managing director, Malte Iversen, SAID IN A TOUNGE-IN-CHEEK STATEMENT to tech outlet Tom’s Guide.
“To ensure a level playing field for both candidates, we are currently developing a male version and will soon be able to offer it to the Trump campaign. The choice of color is a bit challenging though as orange does not go well with a lot of colors.”
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:05 pm

Another version of “We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing.”
Where is YOUR proof?
Meh. You all refuse to see that the media is a part of the same Deep State as the DNC.

Being the Fucktard that you have proven to be, this should come as no suprise.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

japhy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:10 pm He went to Wharton, he is smart.

I haven't looked. Does Wharton (or UPenn) claim him as an alum on their website? Or are they too embarrassed? :?

However, Trump responded, "I went to the Wharton School of Finance, and many of those professors — the top professors — think my plan is a brilliant plan. It's a great plan."

Katy Milkman, a Wharton professor, tweeted on X after the back-and-forth between the opponents, "Hi! @wharton Prof here. Show me the many colleagues who say Trump’s plan is any good? I count 0!"

https://www.salon.com/2024/09/10/i-went ... -great-tv/

P.S. I just went to read the responses to Katy Milkman's tweet. I'm not shocked.

Katy Milkman
@katy_milkman

Deleted a post from last night bc it was going viral and crazies were coming out of the woodwork trolling me, which is no fun. If you're interested in what
@Wharton
profs think of different plans, please follow actual
@Wharton
profs and
@BudgetModel
for facts.
Last edited
7:57 AM · Sep 11, 2024
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

"Chief Meteorologist Donnie Trump in the Weather Center with an update on the storm that rolled through last week"
Last edited by Overlander on Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Overlander wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:02 pm

"Chief Meteorologist Donnie Trump in the Weather Center with an update on the storm that rolled through last week"
Good thing he didn't do that at a rally. He might have "took a bullet to the head" if he did.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman and Council Member and Public Safety Chair Danielle Jurinsky released a statement on Wednesday following the arrests and Trump's comments.

"We would like to clear the record about the widely reported presence of Tren de Aragua (TdA) in Aurora and across the metro area," the statement reads. "... The city’s duty is to make sure it gathers and presents factual, accurate, and comprehensive information about any issue affecting the community. We reiterate that the safety, security, and well-being of community members and visitors is of paramount concern to us and the city."

Coffman's and Jurinsky's statement goes on to explain how the issues in the city have been "experienced at a select few properties (and) do not apply to the city as a whole or large portions of it."

"TdA has not 'taken over' the city," the statement continued. "The overstated claims fueled by social media and through select news organizations are simply not true. Again, TdA’s presence in Aurora is limited to specific properties, all of which the city has been addressing in various ways for months."
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'd like to go on recod as requesting that we find a different word.
Broham
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:47 pm

Where is YOUR proof?

Honestly, at times calling you a fucktard is spot on. Sure it's not kind and it's disrespectful but it's a pretty accurate insult.
Come on JK, I don't dislike you so I am actually saying this out out compassion. GET A CLUE AND WAKE UP!

AGAIN....

“We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it,” Icebach’s managing director, Malte Iversen, SAID IN A TOUNGE-IN-CHEEK STATEMENT to tech outlet Tom’s Guide.
Hope you start feeling better soon, Gutter.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:42 pm I'd like to go on recod as requesting that we find a different word.
Good luck with that. The 8th grade Mean Girls are feeling their oats right now. Hard to top killer material like that.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

giggles
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

But do they vote he says.

Over 80 percent of these newly registered voters, voted in the last election?

The hell you say! That is moving the needle.

https://x.com/CBSNews/status/1834354779 ... 28947.html

And she won't stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNYZOWGdFyc
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:04 pm

AGAIN....

Thank you! I hope you get better soon too. :? ;)
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:51 pm

AGAIN....

I’m great. Come mid-November, I’ll be even better.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:53 pm

I'm sorry to come down on you with tough love. While I realize ignorance is bliss, clearly you have proven you're probably not nearly as great as you think you are.
I have no idea who will win the election in November (assuming it takes place in November) but I have a strong idea that if Trump doesn't win, we will be inundated with a lot of bullshit nonsense conspiracies from you and randy.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:05 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:53 pm

I'm sorry to come down on you with tough love. While I realize ignorance is bliss, clearly you have proven you're probably not nearly as great as you think you are.
I have no idea who will win the election in November (assuming it takes place in November) but I have a strong idea that if Trump doesn't win, we will be inundated with a lot of bullshit nonsense conspiracies from you and randy.
I will continue to firmly believe that you’re better than you’re acting right now. You may eventually prove me wrong, but I’ll hold out hope until then.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The best part of the story is they even prepped for the inevitability that he would get fact checked on his lie, he threw the plan out the window and argued about the fact check.

Gee, who does that sound like?
Donald Trump’s advisers are frustrated about how the former president veered wildly off script during Tuesday night’s presidential debate, according to reports from The Guardian and Axios.

Kamala Harris easily baited Trump with lines attacking the crowd size at his rallies and the fact that people left them early out of boredom. As a result, Trump lost his focus and went on angry rants, going against the carefully crafted plans from his debate prep team.

For example, if the ABC News debate moderators were to dispute the false rumor that Haitian immigrants are killing and eating people’s pets in Ohio, then Trump was supposed to say it was hearsay and attack Harris on how illegal immigration helps crime. But Trump got stuck arguing over the rumor and Harris’s attack on his rallies.

Trump advisers say that the Republican presidential nominee was also prepped on how to deflect Harris’s attacks back onto her, but he couldn’t help himself, launching into his trademark grievances like the 2020 election. They told him not to respond directly, but he did anyway.

The plan was to press the vice president about why she and President Biden weren’t implementing any of her solutions right now, and pin today’s problems on her and the administration, according to Axios. Trump was supposed to dismiss Harris’s plans for the future, point out failures in the present, and pin the blame on her for things like the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. But given the opportunity, Trump whiffed, offering up a word salad.

Trump’s advisers pointed to his closing argument as one of the few times when he appeared to stick to the script, but that wasn’t enough to erase his ranting and raving from earlier in the debate. Republicans have been hoping for years that one day Trump would eventually become presidential, leave behind his petty grievances, and focus on the important things. They thought he would do so after he was first elected president, and then again after the attempt on his life in July, but each time, he quickly dashed their expectations. Tuesday’s debate is only the latest evidence that he refuses to change.

An undisciplined dunce with no self control. Putin's stooge.

Kamala made a dent in his psyche that will never go away. He will go to his grave hearing the sound of that uppity woman laughing at him.

The R's should take away his keys before he wrecks the brand. But the cowards won't stand up to him like Kamala did. They would rather let him destroy their party than have the angry old man yell at them.

Even the evil that is Dick Cheney sees trumpty dumpty for the national security threat and threat to our democracy that he is. Old Dick likes to "create our own reality" with the best of 'em. But he knows better than most that trumpty's twisted "reality" is just the delusional prattling of a demented undisciplined mind.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Deep State!