Who Is Banned?

You Love It.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Who Is Banned?

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:26 am i’m guessing you prefer fucktard to misogynist or bigot?

those hit too close to home?
I think he prefers cuckold.....
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:49 pm excuses are like assholes…
You would know much more about assholes than I. I defer to your expertise.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:13 pm
KUTradition wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:26 am i’m guessing you prefer fucktard to misogynist or bigot?

There’s that rapier wit and winsomeness that made you Assistant Regional Manager of selling shit that makes people temporarily forget that they don’t really do anything of lasting value. You truly make a difference in the world that will resonate long after you drink yourself to death.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pretending to grade papers is going to leave quite the legacy. congrats
Just Ledoux it
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:03 pm

There’s that rapier wit and winsomeness that made you Assistant Regional Manager of selling shit that makes people temporarily forget that they don’t really do anything of lasting value. You truly make a difference in the world that will resonate long after you drink yourself to death.
Nerve.

Exposed.

Mission.

Accomplished.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:10 am

Nerve.

Exposed.

Mission.

Accomplished.
Lulz.

Your problem is that you think that’s the worst thing that ever happened to me and that it is the centerpiece of my life. I moved on a long time ago.

My life is immeasurably better in every way imaginable. I’m thankful for it now, and the only negative is on my ex’s side, as she exposed her true character for all to see, and is now single and lonely again, only today she’s 52, broke, overweight, and disgusting.

All that to say, when you bring it up, it makes me smile and reminds me of all I have to be thankful for. So, thanks for that.

I’m off to go invest in another generation of people who make a positive difference in the world. Have a great day schlepping meaningless, depreciating garbage to people who are looking for significance in the wrong places.

That’s a life well-lived!
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

giggles
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:42 am

Nerve.

Exposed.

Mission.

Accomplished.
she’s 52, broke, overweight, and disgusting.
Thank you for your consistency
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:51 am

Nerve.

Exposed.

Mission.

Accomplished.
I'm a little confused.
Is JK criticizing her for her age? I wonder, how old is JK?
Is JK criticizing her for being broke? Well, seems she's in a the same boat as a lot of other Americans so... https://www.marketwatch.com/guides/bank ... 20paycheck.”
Is JK criticizing her for her weight? Let me guess, JK is an Adonis with a great body.
Again, seems she is in the same boat as a lot of other Americans (women).
https://www.womenshealth.gov/healthy-we ... nd-obesity
Is JK criticizing her for being disgusting? Maybe so but JK was married to her. I can't help but wonder if she would not be disgusting if he was still married to her, or is she only disgusting because she's not married to him anymore?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Nerve.

Exposed.

Mission.

Accomplished.
Lulz. Sez the broken record. Sad.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that’s rich
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:06 am
I'm a little confused.
Is JK criticizing her for her age? I wonder, how old is JK?
Is JK criticizing her for being broke? Well, seems she's in a the same boat as a lot of other Americans so... https://www.marketwatch.com/guides/bank ... 20paycheck.”
Is JK criticizing her for her weight? Let me guess, JK is an Adonis with a great body.
Again, seems she is in the same boat as a lot of other Americans (women).
https://www.womenshealth.gov/healthy-we ... nd-obesity
Is JK criticizing her for being disgusting? Maybe so but JK was married to her. I can't help but wonder if she would not be disgusting if he was still married to her, or is she only disgusting because she's not married to him anymore?
Wow. SMH.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Sorry JK. I don't know if you were responding to my post or not. I'm taking a time out from you and randy for a little while. I have no idea what you may have responded with. Like I said, "I'm a little confused". If you clarified things for me, great. I appreciate it. I'll probably read it in a day or two.

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.