trumpty plumpty

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: trumpty plumpty

Post by japhy »

Is Laura the raging one who's had more plastic surgery than Kimberly Guilfoyle by age 30 or something? She would be a good pick up for trumpty plumpty in his old age. Laura wants to be seen in public with him, unlike Melania. It is about time to discard old Melania. For family values reasons.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

nothing says patriot more than taking a 911 conspiracy nut to the 911 anniversary memorial ceremony
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:24 am nothing says patriot more than taking a 911 conspiracy nut to the 911 anniversary memorial ceremony
The fact that, for example, the Fraternal Order of Police endorses Trump (despite things like this, and things like 1/6), doesn't say great things about the underlying motivations in a great many of our LEOs.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:13 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:24 am nothing says patriot more than taking a 911 conspiracy nut to the 911 anniversary memorial ceremony
The fact that, for example, the Fraternal Order of Police endorses Trump (despite things like this, and things like 1/6), doesn't say great things about the underlying motivations in a great many of our LEOs.
not to mention those pesky 34 felony convictions
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

There is a larger issue for sure. LEOs are broadly being brown-shirted by design. Need to look hard at de-radicalizing them. But there are trip wires that cause the Wurtlitzer to fire continuously if you try to make them answerable to the public and honest brokers.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:16 am
not to mention those pesky 34 felony convictions
I've given up on even medium-information people processing what those felony convictions mean.

Once you're hooting and hollering over the dude in the red suit swinging around in between buildings and kicking baddies in the face, it's only so important to you whether he was actually bitten by a radioactive spider as a teen, or (I dunno) got his powers from an interesting immune system response to chowing down on neighbors' pets and small children.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

A Day in the Life of an Immigrant, According to Donald Trump:

- wake up in jail
- get your transgender operation
- for breakfast, dog
- take over Seattle
- for dinner, cat
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:32 am A Day in the Life of an Immigrant, According to Donald Trump:

- wake up in jail
- for breakfast, dog
- take over Seattle
- for dinner, cat
The rapin' is post prandial I take it?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:35 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:32 am A Day in the Life of an Immigrant, According to Donald Trump:

- wake up in jail
- for breakfast, dog
- take over Seattle
- for dinner, cat
yes, they forgot about the rapin’ and murderin’
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The battle hymn of the beta cucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pkW23vpKM

They must control the ladies, it's the onliest way to keep them safe, bless their hearts.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:40 am
Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:35 am

- wake up in jail
- for breakfast, dog
- take over Seattle
- for dinner, cat
yes, they forgot about the rapin’ and murderin’
And all the taking of "black jobs"
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Here's what Donald Trump's Cabinet has to say about him:

Rex Tillerson (Former Secretary of State): He’s a moron.

John Bolton (Former National Security Advisor): I don't think he's fit for office.

James Mattis (Former Secretary of Defense): I have seen what I consider to be a dangerous President.

John Kelly (Former Chief of Staff): He’s not a stable person.

David Shulkin (Former Secretary of Veterans Affairs): He’s not interested in governing.

Kirstjen Nielsen (Former Secretary of Homeland Security): He’s unpredictable and erratic.

Mick Mulvaney (Former Acting Chief of Staff): He’s not a policy guy.

Elaine Chao (Former Secretary of Transportation): He’s incompetent.

If you were looking to hire an executive, and called their previous direct reports and received feedback like this, would you hire them?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:08 pm Here's what Donald Trump's Cabinet has to say about him:

John Bolton (Former National Security Advisor): I don't think he's fit for office.

James Mattis (Former Secretary of Defense): I have seen what I consider to be a dangerous President.

David Shulkin (Former Secretary of Veterans Affairs): He’s not interested in governing.

Kirstjen Nielsen (Former Secretary of Homeland Security): He’s unpredictable and erratic.

If you were looking to hire an executive, and called their previous direct reports and received feedback like this, would you hire them?
Do you hate cats?
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:57 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:08 pm Here's what Donald Trump's Cabinet has to say about him:

Do you hate cats?
No, but you have to cook them right.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

But look who still supports him: Laura Loomer. Steve Bannon-Miller. Orban. Putin. Penguin. The Joker. Catwoman*. Tom Cotton. The January 6 Chorus featuring Kid Rock. AI images. A righteous pantheon right there.

*She's probably out.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:00 pm Today's edition of fuck this guy.

https://twitter.com/BostonBrian23/statu ... 9470627898
LOL. Is he saying Newscum? It's definitely not Newsom.

While I agreed with Psych's words about him calling politicians by 'pet names' is part of what they signed up for...I don't agree when it's fueled by those that are leading the opposition to those people. Which is where many of these come from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_n ... nald_Trump
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

That's the Republican platform. That's all he's got. Well, besides concepts anyway.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

The FOP is a borderline criminal enterprise. It’s the Organized Crime wing of law enforcement. They are only in it to fleece rubes and seniors.

Watch “Telemarketers” for a gory view. Saw it on a transcontinental flight.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt28498129/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Running a straight-from-4chan campaign.
Trump on the debate: Did she get the questions? I hear she got the questions. I also heard she had something in the ear.
https://x.com/acyn/status/1834788368548 ... q_-8Yt1KMA