Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Kamala! Fuck Yeah!

Post by randylahey »

Here is what some others around the world think of harris and her regime. A vote for harris pushes us closer to ww3. A vote for Trump pushes us closer back to peace. This is one of the easiest choices of all time. Don't be conned into voting for her

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/183 ... GKPoQ&s=19
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:08 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:34 pm
TDub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:30 pmthere is no hope
I agree. How anyone can support someone like that, much less pretend that four more years of these policies would be anything less than apocalyptic is beyond comprehension.
thats not what I meant.
I know. But it’s what I meant.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:13 am Here is what some others around the world think of harris and her regime. A vote for harris pushes us closer to ww3. A vote for Trump pushes us closer back to peace. This is one of the easiest choices of all time. Don't be conned into voting for her

Made the mistake of "un-foeing" randy (and "displaying this post") to read his post above and click on the link.
If randy wasn't such a stupid fuck he might take 30 seconds to learn about Braun and realize Braun of all people shouldn't be HIS (randy's) voice of reason and wisdom. Unless of course randy admires Braun. Which wouldn't shock me if he does.
Fuck Braun and fuck randy.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:18 am
randylahey wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:13 am Here is what some others around the world think of harris and her regime. A vote for harris pushes us closer to ww3. A vote for Trump pushes us closer back to peace. This is one of the easiest choices of all time. Don't be conned into voting for her

Made the mistake of "un-foeing" randy (and "displaying this post") to read his post above and click on the link.
If randy wasn't such a stupid fuck he might take 30 seconds to learn about Braun and realize Braun of all people shouldn't be HIS (randy's) voice of reason and wisdom. Unless of course randy admires Braun. Which wouldn't shock me if he does.
You give him credit that he even knows who it is and made any effort to learn about them.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:24 am

You give him credit that he even knows who it is and made any effort to learn about them.
I give him ZERO credit. Thus, my saying - "If randy wasn't such a stupid fuck he might take 30 seconds to learn about Braun".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And yet I'm not the one whinging and name calling
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you’re just the idiot that keeps believing lies and reposting them here
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The Russians spent millions of man hours trying to learn how to manipulate Americans. Then Facebook appeared populated by Rubes who will pay three times as much for a truck if it looks like a dumpster and owns the libs. All they need is an AI generated Trump and kitten and Randys do the work. Such a waste of Russian defense dollars.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Sparko wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:15 am The Russians spent millions of man hours trying to learn how to manipulate Americans. Then Facebook appeared populated by Rubes who will pay three times as much for a truck if it looks like a dumpster and owns the libs. All they need is an AI generated Trump and kitten and Randys do the work. Such a waste of Russian defense dollars.
"The Monsters Are Due on Main St"
Broham
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I heard from someone in Greensboro yesterday. Kamala made a surprise visit. She says they were told Kamala was coming but they only got 2 hours notice. She packed the Greensboro Coliseum, seating 23,500. This right after filling the arena in Charlotte, seating 20,200....on the same day.

What is going on in Norf Carolina?

How many buses did it take to get them from one arena to the other? Did they stop the buses for dog BBQ along the way? What were they being paid?

Is it time to hit the panic button?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:45 am you’re just the idiot that keeps believing lies and reposting them here
How come randy is an idiot, but I'm a "fucktard"? Which one is better? Is there a rubric used to make designations?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:50 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:45 am you’re just the idiot that keeps believing lies and reposting them here
How come randy is an idiot, but I'm a "fucktard"? Which one is better? Is there a rubric used to make designations?
The difference is that one is by birth, the other is by choice.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

psych is shook

:lol:

for someone who claims to be so offended by that word (due to supposed personal reasons…sure, Jan), he seems to be using it a lot
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:52 am psych is shook

:lol:

for someone who claims to be so offended by that word (due to supposed personal reasons…sure, Jan), he seems to be using it a lot
Wrong. I will keep calling you out on it until you own it and apologize. It is a disgusting word, and by calling people that, you make yourself disgusting.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:51 am
But which is better? I'm really concerned with being liked and admired.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I freely admit that I am oddly bothered by the overuse of superlatives. It seems like every decent important sports game will inevitably lead to the media talking heads asking "was that the greatest (whatever event) ever?!?".

Donald Trump and all his useful idiots carrying on about how Trump and his economy and his anything he touched are the "greatest we've ever seen" and anything not done by him is the "worst we've seen in history" is just so lazy and childish. It's never accurate, dilutes the impact of the statement and immediately causes me dismiss the entire statement, even if the general point of it is accurate.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Dude, you have to read their work and check out their sources. They are a valuable resource and provide a public service. Most of us have little contact with their ilk in our life. Without them showing us the disease is real, we might think they are a figment of Fox News imagination.

It's like looking at photos of a lamprey's mouth. At first glance it is repulsive. But once you let that wash over you it is pretty fascinating. To see the details of how a parasite feeds and grows, it is all right there. Close observation under a microscope is an important part of finding a cure.

We will discuss over beers at Miller's Pub next year. This year's end travel schedule is filled, but I need to get back up to the Hog Butcher of the World, City of Big Shoulders soon.

And it grates on me that Overlander got to have a beer with you before I did. WTF?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:02 am

Is it better to be a dumb ass or a smart ass? Inquiring minds want to know.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:07 am
JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:02 am
Is it better to be a dumb ass or a smart ass? Inquiring minds want to know.
Answering a question with a question. Nice.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:05 am I freely admit that I am oddly bothered by the overuse of superlatives. It seems like every decent important sports game will inevitably lead to the media talking heads asking "was that the greatest (whatever event) ever?!?".

Donald Trump and all his useful idiots carrying on about how Trump and his economy and his anything he touched are the "greatest we've ever seen" and anything not done by him is the "worst we've seen in history" is just so lazy and childish. It's never accurate, dilutes the impact of the statement and immediately causes me dismiss the entire statement, even if the general point of it is accurate.
It just a sign of a working bullshit detector. The rubes bought theirs on Temu; it has some bugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWxZ-oIp1kM