It's Game Day

Kansas Football.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: It's Game Day

Post by Sparko »

twocoach wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:23 pm Brutal start on both sides. Thank God for that drop on a wide open TD.
You said it. They got lucky on two spots though. I really think KU sopped them. But the generous third down spot was about a yard closer.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

"bailed out?" WTF the quarter ended you dumbass announcer. After the refs held the ball.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

There we go!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I wonder if KU will run the ball some time?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Great catch.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:13 am
ChalkRocker wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:01 am
JKLivin wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:40 am
Yes, and rightfully so - in a good-natured sense. Heck, he’s married to Brittany - how seriously can he really take himself?
Oh, mee-owww
Hey, some guys are into the trailer trash Barbie thing. To each his own.
Bump?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:27 am

Oh, mee-owww
Bump?
Asked to react to Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Kamala Harris, Donald Trump heaped praise on the singer’s friend Brittany Mahomes as a “big MAGA fan,” claimed he was never a fan of Swift’s, and criticized President Joe Biden.

“I actually like Mrs. Mahomes much better, if you want to know the truth. She’s a big Trump fan,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” host Steve Doocy on Wednesday morning.”

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

pdub wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:27 am

Oh, mee-owww
Bump?
What are you looking for from me, exactly?
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Kansas is in the middle of its most dangerous part of the schedule--three straight revenge games. Last week shows what can happen if you don't bring the same level of intensity. Need a bit of John Brown with broadswords. Maybe a little frenzy. Berzerkers. But definitely not friendly bubble screening. Mich and a crunchwrap supreme stuff.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I really hope where I'm going does NOT have directTV and instead some other form of satellite so that I can watch the game tonight.
Maybe I should have posted this on the satellite bored.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Here’s hoping they’re more concerned about the opponent than what color uniforms they’re wearing this week.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

pdub wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:35 am I really hope where I'm going does NOT have directTV and instead some other form of satellite so that I can watch the game tonight.
Maybe I should have posted this on the satellite bored.
Well damnit.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Install YouTube TV on your phone apps
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I am not a big fan of the "blackout" games. Black is not one of our school colors.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:08 pm I am not a big fan of the "blackout" games. Black is not one of our school colors.
This one is for the Team, I think. The players (at least in previous years) have been stated as loving these uniforms. I wonder if the stands will be full of people wearing black shirts. That's the part that should go in step, IMO. The Penn State Whiteouts are incredible to witness.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

I gave my ticket to my sister. Kinda bummed that I'm missing the last game at CMS, but such is life. Hope we win by 2 touchdowns. Offense can only perform more efficiently than last week.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Back2Lawrence wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:22 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:08 pm I am not a big fan of the "blackout" games. Black is not one of our school colors.
This one is for the Team, I think. The players (at least in previous years) have been stated as loving these uniforms. I wonder if the stands will be full of people wearing black shirts. That's the part that should go in step, IMO. The Penn State Whiteouts are incredible to witness.
I don't know. I'm from the school of you reward players for doing good things. While some guys played well last week, as a team, they took an L.
Unless maybe Grimes is taking accountability and trying to make amends and told Lance to appease the players?
I'm not a member of the team (I just help pay them ;) ) so maybe I should lighten up and realize if it makes them happy - terrific.
Fwiw, they are giving away 10,000 black t-shirts to/for the fans.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:29 pm
I don't know. I'm from the school of you reward players for doing good things. While some guys played well last week, as a team, they took an L.
Unless maybe Grimes is taking accountability and trying to make amends and told Lance to appease the players?
I'm not a member of the team (I just help pay them ;) ) so maybe I should lighten up and realize if it makes them happy - terrific.
didn't know that about t-shirts. makes sense now. I'm with ya on the reward performance. Perhaps put Grimes in an oragne hunter's vest or something? But as far as with players, that's not how things work anymore, unfortunately. But, we are old, and perhaps at leasxt slightly curmudgeonly.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Back2Lawrence wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:23 pm I gave my ticket to my sister. Kinda bummed that I'm missing the last game at CMS, but such is life. Hope we win by 2 touchdowns. Offense can only perform more efficiently than last week.
I hope so. I'm not counting on us hanging 49 on them like the last time we played them.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Back2Lawrence wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:34 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:29 pm

didn't know that about t-shirts. makes sense now. I'm with ya on the reward performance. Perhaps put Grimes in an oragne hunter's vest or something? But as far as with players, that's not how things work anymore, unfortunately. But, we are old, and perhaps at leasxt slightly curmudgeonly.
Get your t-shirts boys and girls....
https://twitter.com/KUAthletics/status/ ... 0532706452