Gutter's 5 Questions for National Eat a Hoagie Day (and a bunch of other shit) Day 9/14/24

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Gutter's 5 Questions for National Eat a Hoagie Day (and a bunch of other shit) Day 9/14/24

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. WTF is a Hoagie? That's not the question for #1. I knew what a Hoagie is but I didn't know how or why the name came about - so I did a little research. Imagine that!
You must eat one of the following sandwiches and can not remove any of the ingredients. Which do you choose?
a. Chicken salad with lettuce and tomato on whole wheat bread
b. Grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, piece of hard boiled egg, cucumbers, tomatoes, field greens, hot pepper ranch, on a white roll.
c. Salami, capocollo, smoked ham, provolone, lettuce, onions, oil & vinegar, oregano, and mayo on a whole wheat bread.
d. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo, on a kaiser roll.
e. Lox, cream cheese, red onion, on an egg bagel.
f. Meatballs, marinara sauce, provolone, onions, garlic aioli, on a white sub sandwich roll.
g. Smoked turkey, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, on toasted white bread
h. Tomato, lettuce, zucchini, mushrooms, hummus, on focaccia.

2. Yesterday was Friday the 13th. KU lost. I felt the team was very unlucky in several situations last night. Are you superstitious regarding Friday the 13th/s?

3. You must fuck one, marry one, and kill one. Which do you choose for which option?
a.

b.

c.

4. Are you planning to, or do you feel there is a very good chance you will, watch at least 77.5% of one or more college football games today?

5. It's still early, but so far I am up a little bit betting the ponies. Since I am up, here is where you all come in to play. I will bet $10 to win on one of the following choices. If OUR horse wins, I will donate all of the profit of the winnings to the Anti Cruelty Society. https://anticruelty.org
I will use the consensus choice.
These are the choices. It is possible one or more of the horses may scratch (withdraw from the race).
7th race at Churchill Downs with the program odds, jockey, and trainer
1. Musical Mischief 8-1 Edgar Morales / Michael McCarthy
2. Free Like A Girl 7/2 Luis Saez / Chasey Pomier
3. Taxed 9/2 Brian Hernandez / Randy Morse
4. Loved 5-1 Tyler Gaffalieon Brendan Walsh
5. Pigalle 8-1 Luan Machado / Thomas Drury Jr.
6. Corningstone 15-1 Julien Leparoux / Kenny McPeek
7. Shotgun Hottie 2-1 Jose Ortiz / Cherie Devaux
8. Hoosier Philly 8-1 Irad Ortiz / Thomas Amoss
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions for National Eat a Hoagie Day (and a bunch of other shit) Day 9/14/24

Post by Back2Lawrence »

1. Chicken salad or the BLT. Get those egg pieces da phuck outta here.

2. No.

3. Marry C (No prenup), kill B, Fuck A

4. There is 0% chance of that. KU football is the only football that has my attention right now. I’d love to quit football altogether, as how I feel about how the world should work is in opposition to ‘football culture’ in many ways, but, admittedly, it’s a bad habit, and it’s no one’s fault but my own that I can’t completely cut the cord.

5. I don’t care about the ponies. Take the $10 I just sent you and make that donation. 1:1
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions for National Eat a Hoagie Day (and a bunch of other shit) Day 9/14/24

You guys suck! No effort to answer the questions = you are fucking the shelter animals.
Actually, I'm going to turn your negative in to a positive. I'll donate $10 and say it's from the members of kansascrimson.com

1. f. That's a no brainer. Best option BY FAR
2. Minimally
3. Fuck Streep. Marry Nicholson. Kill the Stallion
4. "Planning"? no. Will I? Inevitably. Possible Games I will watch 77.5% of - for wagering and other reasons....
Bama/Wisco (doubtful but possible)
Arkansas State/UM (Highly doubtful but possible - go Arkansas State)
Notre Dame/Purdue (doubtful - but go Purdue!)
Colorado/Colorado State (doubtful but go State!)
Eastern Ill/NU Cats (highly doubtful but go NU Cats!)
5. I would be tempted to bet on Pigalle only because of the potential $ payout and it being "disposable" $ but since it's for the animals, I'll go with who I think will win - Taxed.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:27 am You guys suck! No effort to answer the questions = you are fucking the shelter animals.
Seems like Gutter is feeling better!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Back2Lawrence wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:33 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:27 am You guys suck! No effort to answer the questions = you are fucking the shelter animals.
Seems like Gutter is feeling better!
Bonus question of the day.
Would you rather fuck a shelter animal or eat a shelter animal?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

1. C
2. No
3. Fuck a, marry b, kill c.
4. No
5. Tldr
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

FWIW
The #1 horse won the race and went off at 16-1.
I'm still alive in the pick 4.
Unfortunately it's a 14 horse race. I have/need any of these 4 horses and here are the payouts if they win.
3- $477.26
9- $531.82
12- $445.45
13- $320.74
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:03 pm FWIW
The #1 horse won the race and went off at 16-1.
I'm still alive in the pick 4.
Unfortunately it's a 14 horse race. I have/need any of these 4 horses and here are the payouts if they win.
3- $477.26
9- $531.82
12- $445.45
13- $320.74
NOT Guttered!
BIG effort from the 3 horse for a BIG W!
Gimme a CHICKEN DINNER!