OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: OFFICIAL DEBATE DRINKING THREAD

Post by JKLivin »

pdub wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:29 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:26 pm
Meh. You all refuse to see that the media is a part of the same Deep State as the DNC.
Deep State!
Yes!
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

pdub wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:29 am
Meh. You all refuse to see that the media is a part of the same Deep State as the DNC.
Deep State!
Baba Yaga
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Here's the thing about the local three stooges. They have read enough of the information we have all linked and posted to know the reality of trumpty plumpty. They know their sources are in many cases Russian disinformation. They know trumpty is a threat to national security and democracy and the economy and women's health.

None of this matters to them, they really don't care.

It all comes to down one thing for them and their heroes, the misogyny. It's the uppity that scares them shitless. It is one thing to have women as peers. But we are looking at a society that has more and more women with more economic and political power than them. A society of women who aren't reliant upon a man to get by or get ahead in life.

They were getting used to women having more money than them, but now, a woman, an uppity black woman no less, being the most powerful person in the world; crushes their fragile egos. It is the "apocalypse" they are really talking about, the "hellscape" they are complaining about, the destruction of traditional "manhood" they prattle on about. It is the old timey patriarchy they pine for.

They whine about the economy and WWIII....and then slavishly admire trumpty, the actual person who could bring these things down upon us. Proving they aren't seriously worrying about those existential threats.

The threat they are most in fear of is the threat to their egos, same fear as their heroes. They fear the spread of strong women, they fear the uppity pandemic that would ensue in a Kamala presidency.

Get used to it beta cuck boys. Women in power is progress, it is our future, and you can't stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUxinJhntk
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:58 am Here's the thing about the local three stooges. They have read enough of the information we have all linked and posted to know the reality of trumpty plumpty. They know their sources are in many cases Russian disinformation. They know trumpty is a threat to national security and democracy and the economy and women's health.

It all comes to down one thing for them and their heroes, the misogyny. It's the uppity that scares them shitless. It is one thing to have women as peers. But we are looking at a society that has more and more women with more economic and political power than them. A society of women who aren't reliant upon a man to get by or get ahead in life.

They were getting used to women having more money than them, but now, a woman, an uppity black woman no less, being the most powerful person in the world; crushes their fragile egos. It is the "apocalypse" they are really talking about, the "hellscape" they are complaining about, the destruction of traditional "manhood" they prattle on about. It is the old timey patriarchy they pine for.

They whine about the economy and WWIII....and then slavishly admire trumpty, the actual person who could bring these things down upon us. Proving they aren't seriously worrying about those existential threats.

The threat they are most in fear of is the threat to their egos, same fear as their heroes. They fear the spread of strong women, they fear the uppity pandemic that would ensue in a Kamala presidency.

Get used to it beta cuck boys. Women in power is progress, it is our future, and you can't stop it.

You nailed it Japhy.
"The truth is obtained like gold, not by letting it grow bigger, but by washing off from it everything that isn’t gold.” Tolstoy
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:58 am Here's the thing about the local three stooges. They have read enough of the information we have all linked and posted to know the reality of trumpty plumpty. They know their sources are in many cases Russian disinformation. They know trumpty is a threat to national security and democracy and the economy and women's health.

Dear God, you’re either delusional or a complete moron.
Imagine a life so devoid of accomplishments that you feel the need to lie about working at McDonald’s.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Japhy is an oracle doncha know. Sent by god to raise the Empire from the ashes. True story.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:54 pm
JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:05 pm

Another version of “We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing.”
Where is YOUR proof?
Have you ever heard of burden of proof?

Whenever I post sources, I get called a “fucktard.” I’ll pass.
You've created a world where the only sources you accept are ones that say what you want to hear. This isn't adherence to "be aware of the Deep State". It's just dishonest and lazy.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:49 pm
pdub wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:54 pm

Where is YOUR proof?
Have you ever heard of burden of proof?

You've created a world where the only sources you accept are ones that say what you want to hear. This isn't adherence to "be aware of the Deep State". It's just dishonest and lazy.
You've created a world where you are the ultimate arbiter of the motives and perceptions of others. It's just arrogant and a little psychopathic.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:24 pm

You've created a world where you are the ultimate arbiter of the motives and perceptions of others. It's just arrogant and a little psychopathic.
Well then feel free to enlighten us as to what the fuck motivates this BS because it is otherwise inexplicable. From my point of view, you are just regurgitating ignorant, debunked nonsense and passing it off as some sort of true knowledge. Finding shit on alternate forms of "news" doesn't just make it fact by default.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“The Electoral College is DEI for rural white folks.”
Derek Cressman
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

[/quote

I've created a world where I am the ultimate arbiter of the motives and perceptions of others. It's arrogant and a little psychopathic.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

defixione wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:58 pm

[/quote

I've created a world where I am the ultimate arbiter of the motives and perceptions of others. It's arrogant and a little psychopathic.
Sounds legit.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

defixione wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:58 pm

[/quote

Oh, dear.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Proud Boys marching in Springfield, OH today. There have been multiple bomb threats there in the last 48 hours.

Would be fitting if Trump’s last-ditch full-Q turn ended up putting Ohio in play.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:35 pm Proud Boys marching in Springfield, OH today. There have been multiple bomb threats there in the last 48 hours.

Would be fitting if Trump’s last-ditch full-Q turn ended up putting Ohio in play.
So, I guess the right to peaceable assembly only pertains to people whose views align with yours?
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:07 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:35 pm Proud Boys marching in Springfield, OH today. There have been multiple bomb threats there in the last 48 hours.

So, I guess the right to peaceable assembly only pertains to people whose views align with yours?
What part of “peaceable” is contained in “bomb threat”?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

zsn wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:15 pm
JKLivin wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:07 pm

What part of “peaceable” is contained in “bomb threat”?
Other people making bomb threats is their fault?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'll mark psych down as pro-brown shirts
Broham
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:45 pm I'll mark psych down as pro-brown shirts
With the cool armband and jackboots.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:47 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:45 pm I'll mark psych down as pro-brown shirts
With the cool armband and jackboots.
Perfect outfit for a good Ol’ fashioned cuckold